Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I see that comment via the link but when I go to normal fb site can't see any comments bar ones under their posts. Seem to have deleted visitor posts. Never a good sign. Has anyone heard from them?

If people are deferring their festival ticket surely they should give option to defer Podpad booking too? After all paid for a service that won't be provided otherwise. Same with refunds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Contacted them the 27th and no response.

I only bought the campervan ticket and i sent a refund request on the 27th too and have heard nothing back yet either..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Requested the refund on the 28th April, DM'ed them on twitter the same day, got a response the same day on twitter and the following day by email and received the refund in my bank account about 20 minutes ago.

They refunded the service charges also.

Funnily enough I had 3 sets of tickets, 2 for friends who wanted them refunded and one for myself which I would hold onto, but Ticketmaster just refunded them all... Guess I'll have to try buy my ticket asap once they go back on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Public health warning: do not look at pictures from last year. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

D.Q wrote: »
    Public health warning: do not look at pictures from last year. :(

Not a social distancer in sight!

Requested the refund on the 28th April, DM'ed them on twitter the same day, got a response the same day on twitter and the following day by email and received the refund in my bank account about 20 minutes ago.

They refunded the service charges also.

Funnily enough I had 3 sets of tickets, 2 for friends who wanted them refunded and one for myself which I would hold onto, but Ticketmaster just refunded them all... Guess I'll have to try buy my ticket asap once they go back on sale.

Just done that this morning DM'ed them on twitter and got the refund confirmation mail now

Applied for my refund 28th April. I don't have social media so haven't DM'd them.

I received a "thank you for reaching out" mail yesterday with no reference number yesterday but still no sign of my All Together Now monies.

Seem to have most of my money back now including service charges bar Caribou which has been "rescheduled" but without an alternative date given.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Just done that this morning DM'ed them on twitter and got the refund confirmation mail now

Why would twitter be faster than their own website one wonders?

WM18 wrote: »

If I joined Twitter on a once of basis and fired off a message would I get my Dead Presidents, pretty much immediately do ye fine recko?

• Advertisement

Its more down to them having different staff manning their twitter help account than their website help desk.

When people have issues they are 90% of the time going to go to the helpdesk instead of their twitter. Hence why it would take longer as more requests go through it.

The Ticketmaster Twitter I'm on about is: https://twitter.com/TMIrelandHelp
    If I joined Twitter on a once of basis and fired off a message would I get my Dead Presidents, pretty much immediately do ye fine recko?

Its no harm, create a support ticket through their help desk first, you'll get an email back with a ticket number, follow Ticketmaster's help twitter and DM them the ticket number asking for a follow up on it.

Once you've done that send them a tweet telling them you DM'ed them.

You'll get a response within a day and should get confirmation of refund.

Their help twitter is: https://twitter.com/TMIrelandHelp

Make sure to tweet them after DM'ing them otherwise the DM might end up missing (they probably get a lot of DM's a day)

Its more down to them having different staff manning their twitter help account than their website help desk.

When people have issues they are 90% of the time going to go to the helpdesk instead of their twitter. Hence why it would take longer as more requests go through it.

The Ticketmaster Twitter I'm on about is: https://twitter.com/TMIrelandHelp

Its no harm, create a support ticket through their help desk first, you'll get an email back with a ticket number, follow Ticketmaster's help twitter and DM them the ticket number asking for a follow up on it.

Once you've done that send them a tweet telling them you DM'ed them.

You'll get a response within a day and should get confirmation of refund.

Their help twitter is: https://twitter.com/TMIrelandHelp

Make sure to tweet them after DM'ing them otherwise the DM might end up missing (they probably get a lot of DM's a day)

Cool, yeah already applied for a refund and have reference number but no loot.

May join and Tweet and see how I get on if I see no sight of the $$ by tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Has anyone heard back from Podpads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

I was on the instalment plan and received a refund for the whole amount including fees today! Happy Friday!!

DM'ing on Twitter seems to be the way to go lads, as advised by some sage and erudite poster back the way.

Requested refund 28th April and nada. Set up a Twitter account today, fired off a message at 2.20 pm and Tweeted them as well. I got a response on Twitter at at 3.49 pm saying my refund was being processed as well as well as an email at the same time saying I would have my refund in 5 to 7 days.

Now to spend all that money buying records online, Rage are doing a sale 20 % off, up the yard.

DM'ing on Twitter seems to be the way to go lads, as advised by some sage and erudite poster back the way.

Requested refund 28th April and nada. Set up a Twitter account today, fired off a message at 2.20 pm and Tweeted them as well. I got a response on Twitter at at 3.49 pm saying my refund was being processed as well as well as an email at the same time saying I would have my refund in 5 to 7 days.

Now to spend all that money buying records online, Rage are doing a sale 20 % off, up the yard.

Glad to hear that and glad I could help!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Got refunded for two tickets today after going through the Ticketmaster website support portal, initially opened query on 2nd of May. Minimal hassle really.

Got my refund this morning after contacting them on twitter during the week.

Eod100 wrote: »
    I see that comment via the link but when I go to normal fb site can't see any comments bar ones under their posts. Seem to have deleted visitor posts. Never a good sign. Has anyone heard from them?

If people are deferring their festival ticket surely they should give option to defer Podpad booking too? After all paid for a service that won't be provided otherwise. Same with refunds.

They're insisting on keeping the deposit and 50% of the fee. That's scandalous.

Got a reply back. They're insisting on keeping the deposit and 50% of the fee. That's scandalous.

• Advertisement

Got a reply back. They're insisting on keeping the deposit and 50% of the fee. That's scandalous.

If you're planning on going next year could you postpone booking to 2021? Technically the festival is postponed as opposed to cancelled outright but not sure would they buy that.

See people on Twitter aren't impressed with them. Not sure would there be any follow up with Competition and Consumer Protection Commission via https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/covid-19/ .

Apparently Tangerine Fields are offering postponed booking or full refund. Not sure why anyone would want to give business to Podpads next year if this is how they're treating people.

If you're planning on going next year could you postpone booking to 2021? Technically the festival is postponed as opposed to cancelled outright but not sure would they buy that.

See people on Twitter aren't impressed with them. Not sure would there be any follow up with Competition and Consumer Protection Commission via https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/covid-19/ .

Apparently Tangerine Fields are offering postponed booking or full refund. Not sure why anyone would want to give business to Podpads next year if this is how they're treating people.

It's a sizeable booking, I'd rather just get the money back. Who knows what the landscape will be like in 12 months. Don't see any reason to risk leaving the money with them.

They haven't acted in good faith at all. They promised to make an announcement but never did, had to be hounded a few times.

It's a sizeable booking, I'd rather just get the money back. Who knows what the landscape will be like in 12 months. Don't see any reason to risk leaving the money with them.

They haven't acted in good faith at all. They promised to make an announcement but never did, had to be hounded a few times.

Yeah I get ya. Have you tried to get onto ATN? I see they're telling some people on Twitter to email them to see can they help so not sure are they putting pressure on Podpads to refund or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

I had contacted ticketmaster about refund for tickets end of April, got no response.
    Did as someone stated above and contacted them on twitter DM last night with ticket number. Got response first thing this morning saying check my email and an email confirming refund in 5-7 days

Ticketmaster could do with taking a leaf out of the galway arts festivals book.just got a no quibble email giving me option to hold tickets/refund/voucher or partial refund with donation option.....no messin...

Ticketmaster could do with taking a leaf out of the galway arts festivals book.just got a no quibble email giving me option to hold tickets/refund/voucher or partial refund with donation option.....no messin...

Says a lot that a small Irish festival which only takes place once a year is treating people better than a massive international company which is still taking cuts from tickets of gigs being sold now.

Following on from recommendation to go Twitter route for refund, got a reply from TM saying refund has been processed. Only 40 mins after sending request. Good stuff.ðŸ‘ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭RINO87

Now that we have loads of time to plan for next year.... A lot of the Camping shops like Charles Camping have really good sales on right now, so you could grab all the things you need and never have to darken the doors of podpads again!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Would've finished my second shift by now for this years festival, ah well, fingers crossed that all will be back to normal for next year. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I’m still religiously checking the weather for Portlaw....damn this pandemic, it’s taken away so much of what we love. This time next year we shall have the biggest party known to mankind on Curraghmore Estate!!

Advertisement