Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Legally they have to if the event is cancelled or rescheduled, it has been rescheduled so therefore people are entitled to refunds.

I'm sure there is just a delay, they would need to inform Ticketmaster anyways as the current tickets won't be valid for next year.

All Together Now say that tickets will be valid next year - https://www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/photos/a.397567347333288/884386575318027/?type=3&theater

"Festival tickets for ATN 2020 will be fully valid for ATN 2021 next year and we would ask you to stand with us through this time and hold your tickets, as an independent Irish festival, doing so will go a long way to our survival through these challenging times. Ticketmaster will be in contact with ticket holders within the next 7-days."

In terms of refunds - Ticketmaster will not offer them automatically, people will have to get in touch with them to get a refund - https://www.ticketmaster.ie/legal/purchase.html

"11.3 Rescheduling: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is rescheduled, Tickets and Packages will usually be valid for the new date (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages (Service Charges and Order Processing Fees are non-refundable). Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, and you will not be able to claim a refund. "

What I am assuming will happen, based on the above, is Ticketmaster will be in touch with us telling us that we have x amount of days to contact them for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Wing126 wrote: »
    All Together Now say that tickets will be valid next year - https://www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/photos/a.397567347333288/884386575318027/?type=3&theater

"Festival tickets for ATN 2020 will be fully valid for ATN 2021 next year and we would ask you to stand with us through this time and hold your tickets, as an independent Irish festival, doing so will go a long way to our survival through these challenging times. Ticketmaster will be in contact with ticket holders within the next 7-days."

In terms of refunds - Ticketmaster will not offer them automatically, people will have to get in touch with them to get a refund - https://www.ticketmaster.ie/legal/purchase.html

"11.3 Rescheduling: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is rescheduled, Tickets and Packages will usually be valid for the new date (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages (Service Charges and Order Processing Fees are non-refundable). Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, and you will not be able to claim a refund. "

What I am assuming will happen, based on the above, is Ticketmaster will be in touch with us telling us that we have x amount of days to contact them for a refund.

Yes what I meant is that Ticketmaster will issue new tickets for next year.

All we know for sure is Ticketmaster will email within the next 7 days outlining options.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭deeks

Reserving the right and actually implementing that right are not the same thing.

Taking 50% of people's money for a service that was not delivered would be very scummy behaviour IMHO.

https://www.tangerinefields.co.uk/catalog/category/view/s/all-together-now/id/60/

Offering full refund or roll your booking forward which is fair enough.

I'm letting my tickets roll but will probably get a refund from Tangerine and see what I decide to do next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I'm keeping my ticket for 2021, although it's a good while away, something to look forward to.

Was in contact with ticketmaster about the tickets still being available and they said they weren't informed by ATN about the rescheduling so they won't be issuing refunds or new tickets for next year until they hear from them.

Strange that ATN hasn't said a word to ticketmaster yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

I got an automated email from podpads basically asking me not to get a refund and my booking will be valid for 2021. Between tickets and Podpad that's the guts of 1000 euro spent on ATN for this year. While I am willing to hold on to my tickets I am contemplating getting the refund from Podpads

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭deeks

I got an automated email from podpads basically asking me not to get a refund and my booking will be valid for 2021. Between tickets and Podpad that's the guts of 1000 euro spent on ATN for this year. While I am willing to hold on to my tickets I am contemplating getting the refund from Podpads

Yeah that was exactly my logic. I'm holding on to the ATN tickets but I've e-mailled Tangerine Fields and asked for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MagicBusDriver1

Has anyone had any success contacting podpads for a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭desk tidy

It's showing as 'Rescheduled - awaiting new date' now on Ticketmaster so probably be able to apply for refunds once next year's date is confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Phoned Ticketmaster just there and was told that they're not handling refunds over the phone any more and that I need to submit the form online - https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360007196997-Event-Status-Updates - At the bottom saying "Submit a request".

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    Phoned Ticketmaster just there and was told that they're not handling refunds over the phone any more and that I need to submit the form online - https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360007196997-Event-Status-Updates - At the bottom saying "Submit a request".

Yes, I've 3 sets of tickets, 2 for friends that they want refunded. Contacted them and got onto them on Twitter and refunds are now being processed. I'm holding onto my ticket, but the lads financially could do with the money right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Any time limit on refunds for rescheduled events? I'm happy to keep mine, but in case anything comes up in future, it would be nice to have the option.

I may want to get refunded for pod pads though. Anyone have any luck with that?

blaa85 wrote: »
    Any time limit on refunds for rescheduled events? I'm happy to keep mine, but in case anything comes up in future, it would be nice to have the option.

I may want to get refunded for pod pads though. Anyone have any luck with that?

Pretty sure you need to let them know as soon as possible for rescheduled events or they will just assume your happy with the new dates.

From Ticketmaster:

11.3 Rescheduling: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is rescheduled, Tickets and Packages will usually be valid for the new date (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages (Service Charges and Order Processing Fees are non-refundable). Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, and you will not be able to claim a refund.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/legal/purchase.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Iggy Pop and Sinead O Connor headlining next year. https://twitter.com/ATNfestival/status/1255174263729983488?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Pretty sure you need to let them know as soon as possible for rescheduled events or they will just assume your happy with the new dates.

From Ticketmaster:

11.3 Rescheduling: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is rescheduled, Tickets and Packages will usually be valid for the new date (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages (Service Charges and Order Processing Fees are non-refundable). Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, and you will not be able to claim a refund.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/legal/purchase.html

Where does it say that you need to let them know asap? It mentions a specified deadline but this could be anytime.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Eod100 wrote: »
    Iggy Pop and Sinead O Connor headlining next year. https://twitter.com/ATNfestival/status/1255174263729983488?s=19

I know they are trying to keep up hope for next year, but I can't help think that Iggy Pop and Sinead O Connor confirming for next year means that all the other bands haven't confirmed for next year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I know they are trying to keep up hope for next year, but I can't help think that Iggy Pop and Sinead O Connor confirming for next year means that all the other bands haven't confirmed for next year

It could be that haven't confirmed the others just yet, or have and will confirm over next few weeks. In their blog post they said: '' these are the first of many to be announced over the coming weeks and months for our Third Chapter''. Would think a lot of bands would be interested the way live music market has effectively collapsed until an unknown date in future.

Wonder how many tickets were sold for it? Maybe they're holding off announcing too much this far out so as to keep people interested closer to the time/sell more tickets

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Eod100 wrote: »
    It could be that haven't confirmed the others just yet, or have and will confirm over next few weeks. In their blog post they said: '' these are the first of many to be announced over the coming weeks and months for our Third Chapter''. Would think a lot of bands would be interested the way live music market has effectively collapsed until an unknown date in future.

Wonder how many tickets were sold for it? Maybe they're holding off announcing too much this far out so as to keep people interested closer to the time/sell more tickets

Ah yeah I know. It just seems like a weak announcement in the circumstances. Mightve been better to wait for a few more weeks and then announce a larger number still playing. But I guess they need to stop people claiming the refunds now

wacotaco wrote: »
    Where does it say that you need to let them know asap? It mentions a specified deadline but this could be anytime.

Nowhere, which would be the reason I'd do it sooner rather than later. You should shoot them a message and ask about the deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Peterd66

Peterd66 wrote: »
    Not clear from ATN announcement that they will be offering refunds or am I missing something.

After some nonsense bot replies from ticketmaster, got confirmation of refund in next few days.

Peter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

After some nonsense bot replies from ticketmaster, got confirmation of refund in next few days.

Peter

How did you manage that? I’ve contacted them and no response in days...

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Peter

How long from query to reply with confirmation of refund?..

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

No response either although contacted immediately days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Are pods pads keeping 50% of the money?

WM18 wrote: »
    How long from query to reply with confirmation of refund?..

For me I opened a ticket and then messaged them on twitter with the ticket number and it got replied to the same day with confirmation of refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Peterd66

No response either although contacted immediately days ago.

At the bottom of the CV19 event status page, I created a request at the "have a question" section on the right side of the page and I submitted a request for a refund on 27th Apr, it created a service ticket.

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360007196997-Event-Status-Updates

Got a robot reply on 29th to service ticket telling me not to worry my ticket will rollover. I replied to that mail saying it didn't answer my query and reiterated i was requesting a refund on 29th. I got a reply to that on 30th from a person who said they would refund me in 5-7 days.

I hope that helps.

Has anyone heard back? I asked and they just ignored the question and just talked about deals for next year. Asked again more specifically and haven't heard back

Has anyone heard back? I asked and they just ignored the question and just talked about deals for next year. Asked again more specifically and haven't heard back

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Contacted them the 27th and no response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

Podpads are still taking payments out of my account despite me emailing them asking for a refund

Advertisement