Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Together Now 2020

Options
1818283848587»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭rubick

Yeah, we're in too. Seems like it didn't take too long for Tier 1 tickets to shift, like 2 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

They kept coming up as none available from about 2 minutes past.

But I kept trying and got the tier 1 eventually.

The option is gone now.

Just noticed this morning that the '23 thread has already started.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058257558/all-together-now-2023#latest

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Random question! There was a mechanical robot horse roaming the grounds of ATN on the Friday evening, by any chance does anyone know who was in "control" of the horse? I believe there' a video floating around of a friend with the horse but no one can find it...!

Thanks!

TJ

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Bunk Moreland

Whats the crowd like at this lads? Thinking about going next year. I always buy Pink Moon for Electric Picnic because I couldn't be dealing with the teenagers and early 20s crowd who have no respect for anything in the other campsites (not all of them of course, just complaining about those who cause carnage), but if I go to this it'll be general camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭evani1976

I thought it was a sound bunch in around main arena all weekend. I was out in Family camping all weekend but walked through general camping and saw nothing to put you off (beside Family camping may be quietest spot in GC). I walked out through Charlie Chaplin campsite in EP yesterday and it was total carnage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭mojesius

I've been to all three ATNs and a few EPs. My last EP was 10 years ago (Jesus I'm old) so can't really make educated comparisons about the crowds.

ATN, it's a very mixed age group, plenty in their 30s, 40s and upwards at it and family friendly. Very chilled and campsite generally kept in decent order. You still get a few headwreckers shouting and blasting out shite music in the middle of the night but I'd say if you pick a spot off the beaten track to camp you should be ok.

Advertisement