Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the end of Democrat front runner Joe Biden?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

KiKi III wrote: »
    What happens in the next chapter?
    The plot is still in development.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Igotadose wrote: »
    What crime would that be, when, and who was the President?
    Already been explained numerous times. Read what Barr stated.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

notobtuse wrote: »
    Or you can decide for yourself and not wait for the likes of MSNBC and CNN to tell you what to say.

You do realise we don't have those channels right?

Just like Trumps pressers we can watch the debates live and see for ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

There's nothing likeable about Biden.
    Watch him choose a black woman as running mate to hit those demographics.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Rodin wrote: »
    There's nothing likeable about Biden.
    Watch him choose a black woman as running mate to hit those demographics.

As opposed to picking a fundamentalist white man running mate to hit those demographics. There is also nothing likeable about Trump so I think our posts probably cancel each other out?

• Advertisement

You do realise we don't have those channels right?

Just like Trumps pressers we can watch the debates live and see for ourselves.
    Oh, I'm sure you can. But the normal progression is for the DNC to develop some spin which is then is turned into marching orders funneled to MSNBC and CNN for their commentary, and then the remainder of the mainstream media dutifully runs with the same prattle, often not even bothering to change the wording, and then defended here.

Oh, I'm sure you can. But the normal progression is for the DNC to develop some spin which is then is turned into marching orders funneled to MSNBC and CNN for their commentary, and then the remainder of the mainstream media dutifully runs with the same prattle, often not even bothering to change the wording, and then defended here.

conspiracy theories are thataway >>>>

baaba maal wrote: »
    As opposed to picking a fundamentalist white man running mate to hit those demographics. There is also nothing likeable about Trump so I think our posts probably cancel each other out?
    No, as opposed to picking the best person for the job, irrespective of race, gender or sexual orientation.

conspiracy theories are thataway >>>>
    Are those little boomerangs?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,348 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No, as opposed to picking the best person for the job, irrespective of race, gender or sexual orientation.

What job do you think Mike Pence is the best for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭satguy

After all the rallies and primaries are done,, the cream of US politics has risin to the top, the best of the best.

Biden V Trump

Tell me,,, am I missing something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Sean.3516

No matter what you think about Trump's policies, at least we know he's capable of handling the job. When I say "handling" I mean "not collapsing under the strain of what's regarded as one of the most highly stressful and scrutinised jobs in history".

Biden looks like he's on the verge of collapse only campaigning for that job. This isn't ageism. The guy's old, tired and obviously in cognitive decline. Yes, he's only a few years older than Trump but not everybody ages at the same rate. Trump is sharper than Biden and it's gonna be obvious once they're both on a debate stage.

Look at pictures of Obama both before and after leaving office. THAT JOB AGES YOU. Then look at a picture of Biden and ask yourself "How much of this guy is gonna be left after four years let alone eight?"

What job do you think Mike Pence is the best for?
    Vice President. He really shined and showed his stuff leading the charge against the pandemic. If Biden were president we'd most likely be looking at over 1,200,000 coronavirus deaths instead of 120,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Well, that's surprising. Joe Biden's handlers have announced they plan to go ahead with the 3 presidential debates agreed to before the pandemic. Here I thought they would weasel out of the debates, putting blame on the coronavirus (so the public didn’t see how terrible the candidate has become) if they're not guaranteed debate moderators committed to destroying Trump and giving Biden softball questions. I'm guessing now they feel either Joe can't hide out cowering in his basement bunker forever while the country marches on, or they're ultra confident the biased mainstream media will declare Biden winner of every debate no matter how bad a shellacking he gets. I'm putting my money on the latter... and stocking up on popcorn.

Biden is not holding rallies because of the pandemic. That little thing, you may of heard about it, that's killing people. Trump on the other hand holds a large (ish) rally with thousands of people congregated together with no social distancing and very few face masks being worn. How many will die because of his rally spreading the virus. Not to mention the abysmal response to the pandemic. He dosent give a **** about people.

Vice President. He really shined and showed his stuff leading the charge against the pandemic. If Biden were president we'd most likely be looking at over 1,200,000 coronavirus deaths instead of 120,000.

you have absolutely no basis for any of that apart from blind allegiance to trump.

satguy wrote: »
    After all the rallies and primaries are done,, the cream of US politics has risin to the top, the best of the best.

Biden V Trump

Tell me,,, am I missing something ?
    Yup! The biased mainstream media and their polls have the guy in the top image projected to win in a landslide...

Ea_WbffU8AAHtvD?format=jpg&name=900x900
    1b287794-ef05-4577-b78c-e8672a2c537e-AP_Election_2020_Trump_Sanders.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Yup! The biased mainstream media and their polls have the guy in the top image projected to win in a landslide...

1b287794-ef05-4577-b78c-e8672a2c537e-AP_Election_2020_Trump_Sanders.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp

so biden is avoiding the spread of a virus that has already caused the deaths of 120,000 and trump is doing his best to kill as many of his supporters as he can. and somehow you think trump is doing the right thing.

you have absolutely no basis for any of that apart from blind allegiance to trump.
    I provide basis for my beliefs. Biden's statements that he wouldn't have protected the US from people coming into the country from areas around the wold being ravaged by the coronavirus, for one. No basis usually comes from those committed to hatred for Trump, IMO.

Except Biden wasn't holding a rally and hadn't boasted about a million people wanting to go. The embarrassing fly over and deconstruction of the "overflow" area really must have been a blow to Trumps fragile ego.

so biden is avoiding the spread of a virus that has already caused the deaths of 120,000 and trump is doing his best to kill as many of his supporters as he can. and somehow you think trump is doing the right thing.
    Spin it all you like but Biden is hiding out and cowering in his basement bunker while the rest of the country marches on.

• Advertisement

I provide basis for my beliefs. Biden's statements that he wouldn't have protected the US from people coming into the country from areas around the wold being ravaged by the coronavirus, for one. No basis usually comes from those committed to hatred for Trump, IMO.

trump wanted to stop foreigners coming into the country. he had no problem with americans coming back who may be infected. they didnt even test people who returned. do you think only foreign people can carry the virus?

Spin it all you like but Biden is hiding out and cowering in his basement bunker while the rest of the country marches on.

no spin needed. Biden is observing sensible social distancing. trump wants to be Typhoid Mary. and you cant really comment about hiding in bunkers if you are a trump supporter #BunkerBitch

trump wanted to stop foreigners coming into the country. he had no problem with americans coming back who may be infected. they didnt even test people who returned. do you think only foreign people can carry the virus?
    Reinventing history or manipulating it in order to fit your agenda? They were quarantined!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-declares-public-health-emergency-and-will-quarantine-us-citizens-returning-from-chinas-hubei-province-2020-01-31

• Registered Users Posts: 82,249 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

merlin_172825401_23d3b28c-3530-4c65-88c5-943e5abfacf6-superJumbo.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTJFCIoHy7zO3YN7gpniH3Ow4yeYe0z7JI1Ve06GgBA9eCIQVQn&usqp=CAU

03Williams-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Awfully spacious bunker.

Speaking of bunkers did you know Trump hid in his because he was afraid of some unarmed protesters with water bottles? Can’t make this up - even threw the press out of the whites house last night even because he was that afraid of protests outside. Obviously he didn’t want the press corps to find out he was going to be sleeping in the bunker last night I’d bet

no spin needed. Biden is observing sensible social distancing. trump wants to be Typhoid Mary. and you cant really comment about hiding in bunkers if you are a trump supporter #BunkerBitch
    Maybe I’ll go live as some hermit in the Alaskan wilderness so you can vote for me to be president because I’m qualified by observing sensible social distancing... And screw the rest of the country, let them fend for themselves.

Maybe I’ll go live as some hermit in the Alaskan wilderness so you can vote for me to be president because I’m qualified by observing sensible social distancing... And screw the rest of the country, let them fend for themselves.

Biden isnt running the country. Holding a mass rally with the potential to infect thousands is not running the country.

Except Biden wasn't holding a rally and hadn't boasted about a million people wanting to go. The embarrassing fly over and deconstruction of the "overflow" area really must have been a blow to Trumps fragile ego.
    It appears very, very few people were interested in hearing what Biden had to say for whatever type event that was.

Biden isnt running the country. Holding a mass rally with the potential to infect thousands is not running the country.
    Joe Biden does want to run the country, though... obviously from behind and cowering in his underground bunker.

• Advertisement

Joe Biden does want to run the country, though... obviously from behind and cowering in his underground bunker.

The irony of this post is astoundingly delicious

#BunkerBitchIsYourPresident

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement