Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sarah95

I got my results that I passed my interview last tuesday and I was wondering how long it usually is until I get form b? Or have others already got it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DKGD2019

Sarah95 wrote: »
    I got my results that I passed my interview last tuesday and I was wondering how long it usually is until I get form b? Or have others already got it ?

I’m still waiting for mine too, got results last Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ulrika15

For anyone that has done a medical already, what happens after that’s done? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 D4NJN

Did the Garda interview preparation with Padraig Rattigan recently. He is a former Chief Superintendent and I would highly recommend him if anyone is looking for any interview help in the future. He gives great advice and tips for the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Gerty123

D4NJN wrote: »
    Did the Garda interview preparation with Padraig Rattigan recently. He is a former Chief Superintendent and I would highly recommend him if anyone is looking for any interview help in the future. He gives great advice and tips for the interview.

100% agree, I did my prep with Pádraig and jumper over 100 places. He gives great advice. I didn't have a clue how to prep for the competencies. Well worth going to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Monkeysgomad

Does anyone have recommendations on interview prep from someone In cork? I don’t really have the time to travel to Dublin for one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Alchemist8284

Noel John and his Father at Garda IP. his father was a superintendent and on interview boards internal and external for recruitment. I am 35 after stage (1) I was 1689 placed. after my interview now placed 600. all down to Garda IP. from reporting written prep, to the Interview prep these men are second to none at preparing you, and providing you with such piece of mind and confidence, at each and every stage of the Recruitment Campaign.

Noel John contact number: 086 8386791

Noel John and his Father at Garda IP. his father was a superintendent and on interview boards internal and external for recruitment. I am 35 after stage (1) I was 1689 placed. after my interview now placed 600. all down to Garda IP. from reporting written prep, to the Interview prep these men are second to none at preparing you, and providing you with such piece of mind and confidence, at each and every stage of the Recruitment Campaign.

Noel John contact number: 086 8386791

He is based in Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

I know this sounds like an incredibly stupid question but where can I find the competencies tested in the interview?
    I'm looking through the notes for candidates and after going through stage 1 it just says "More detailed information will be made available to the relevant candidates as they progress through the process."

Am I missing something?

Edit - Never mind I'm an idiot.
    I rang the Public Appointments Office, they're sent out after this booking window has closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Johnmurphy321

I did my interview last Monday, will I get my results before Christmas do ye think?

• Advertisement

He is based in Dublin!

I'm travelling from Galway to go with them, they're supposedly the best around.
    It's a trek but it'd be well worth it.

Just seen there is a change of place to interviews to Baggot street. Has anyone been there before?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Triplek

I did my interview last Monday, will I get my results before Christmas do ye think?

Hi I rang public office today, they’ll be out this week sometime. :) best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Bangahead16

Anyone know where a-bouts on the Order of merit
    They are on

Has anyone heard of a Mary del roe in tipp for prep courses??

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gwhizz26

Yea I went to her she is very good worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭howsitgoingboy

I would highly recommend GardaIP. Absolute excellent and they cover every topics.
    https://www.gardaip.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Larpeyton

I went to Noel McLoughlin and Padraig Rattigan found both excellent and very helpful both had their own little tips for the interview! Well worth the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tgc90

I also went to Padraig Rattigan and I wouldn't have been able to pass without him. Covered all angles. I highly recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edsjd

Just wondering how long does it take from sending in Your GP clearance form to getting a date for Your PCT?

• Advertisement

Edsjd wrote: »
    Just wondering how long does it take from sending in Your GP clearance form to getting a date for Your PCT?

Hi, When did you submit your form B?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edsjd

Hi, When did you submit your form B?

Submitted form b on 12/12/19 and GP clearance form on Christmas Eve

Good stuff. I think there is no set time for them getting back to you as it will depend on how long it takes for them to process your information. Also there may be a delay on your form b if there is missing information.

Good stuff. I think there is no set time for them getting back to you as it will depend on how long it takes for them to process your information. Also there may be a delay on your form b if there is missing information.

Is formal clothes ok for stage 3 interview for a girl or does it have to be suit pants with white shirt? Would a suit pants with a good top be ok? What did others wear?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 deniseecath

Is formal clothes ok for stage 3 interview for a girl or does it have to be suit pants with white shirt? Would a suit pants with a good top be ok? What did others wear?

I wore black suit pants, a decent blouse and threw a black blazer over it, but I took my blazer off during the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Bangahead16

May I ask what your order of merit is
    Still waiting on a call for interview
    Thanks

What can/did any of you bring into your interview?

May I ask what your order of merit is
    Still waiting on a call for interview
    Thanks

I think somewhere just above 1000? I’m not entirely sure to be honest with you!

• Advertisement

What do we need on the day? Original birth certificate, leaving cert and is there a 3rd?

Advertisement