Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Triplek

I got talking to someone who was very helpful, they mentioned that they want to pass you as much as they can with what information you provide to them, but to be confident as much as you can. And if you don’t succeed to answer an area they will look for that competency in another area you’ve answered to see if you’ve covered it already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Larpeyton

Hi just wondering does anybody know of someone that does mock interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Gerty123

Larpeyton wrote: »
    Hi just wondering does anybody know of someone that does mock interviews?

I would highly recommend Pádraig Rattagan +353873535617. I would not have been able to pass the interview with out him. After the interview I jumped over 100 places and my OOM is now 125.

Gerty123 wrote: »
    I would highly recommend Pádraig Rattagan +353873535617. I would not have been able to pass the interview with out him. After the interview I jumped over 100 places and my OOM is now 125.

Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OscarJ94

Did anybody receive confirmation when they sent their form B?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

No. I think they only get back to you if you need to make changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Aaron123

I attached 3 pdf rather than the 1 I didn't know it had to be all on the one pdf will that get sent back does anyone know

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Kerrystar93

Do we have to attach any references with our form?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 lg.cardonha

Hi guys, how long do I have to wait to get an answer about the interview? Just had mine today.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Hi guys, how long do I have to wait to get an answer about the interview? Just had mine today.

2 weeks usually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 WhatsUp2014

Hey folks do you get the interview results through your public jobs board or is it by letter in the post ?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

Through your public jobs account

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Johnmurphy321

Hi, just wondering do we need to bring the form b to the interview? I haven’t been sent mine yet and my interview is next week

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Whatyagonnnado

Hi, just wondering do we need to bring the form b to the interview? I haven’t been sent mine yet and my interview is next week

You don't get your Form B till after the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shigeru

I did my interview in November there. Does anyone know when that batch of results will be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edsjd

Shigeru wrote: »
    I did my interview in November there. Does anyone know when that batch of results will be released?

From my own experience it's 2 weeks between interview and results..... however there was a bank holiday weekend between my interview and when I got the results of same

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cluedo123

Usually the week after the last interview takes place.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DKGD2019

Results are just out from last weeks interviews! I passed ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BlazenIce69

Results are out for November, I passed! Delighted jumped 75 places too . For anybody still to sit the interview just know you can pass no problem WITHOUT doing courses or paying 100s of euros for tutors. I've passed all stages myself and I'm more proud I did it without help. Just want to let people know if I can do it without expensive support so can you .
    P.S. coming out of the interview I wasn't sure how well it went . Don't be to down on yourselves because it's difficult to get a feel for how there feeling about you . Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kerry0108

Results are out for November, I passed! Delighted jumped 75 places too . For anybody still to sit the interview just know you can pass no problem WITHOUT doing courses for paying 100s of euros for tutors. I've passed stage myself and I'm more proud I done it without help. Just want to let people know if I can do it without expensive support so can you .
    P.S. coming out of the interview I wasn't sure how well it went . Don't be to down on yourselves because it's difficult to get a feel for how there feeling about you . Best of luck
    Congrats 🥳 I passed aswell jumped over 300 places delighted

• Advertisement

I also passed, jumped near 500 places. Differently than others would say, I do recommend a preparation course for the interview.

Anyone who needs help or tips for the interview process text me pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Graham1101

Hi Guy's, Did my interview in November and like most; I have passed and jumped a considerable amount of places in the OOM to my previous results.

I just wanted to checkk in relation to all the forms that were required; Does this include a Form B which I have seen on the Garda website or do they send that out to us when its our time for stage 4?

Thanks;

Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lynz70

Hi all, anyone know what OOM they are up to now for the interview? :)

lynz70 wrote: »
    Hi all, anyone know what OOM they are up to now for the interview? :)

Hi, I’m not 100% sure if they sent out more dates. But when I received my email I took the last date of the 12th December. That was the choices given to my email and my oom is in the 1,100’s

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kerry0108

Anyone no how long after we receive results will we get the form B, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lynz70

Triplek wrote: »
    Hi, I’m not 100% sure if they sent out more dates. But when I received my email I took the last date of the 12th December. That was the choices given to my email and my oom is in the 1,100’s

Thanks. My OOM is 1197.. hopefully they do call more. I'd be gutted if I just missed out.

lynz70 wrote: »
    Thanks. My OOM is 1197.. hopefully they do call more. I'd be gutted if I just missed out.

You just missed out I’d say your only 50 behind me, my oom is 1146. I’m sure the next lot of interviews will be sent out once these ones finish up. Everyone who has passed stage 2 does get called for one so I wouldn’t worry :)

Hi all, this might be a stupid question can you have a beard for the interview ? I know you have to be clean shaven down in Templemore I’m just wondering will it make any difference in the interview? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭LB1197

Larpeyton wrote: »
    Hi all, this might be a stupid question can you have a beard for the interview ? I know you have to be clean shaven down in Templemore I’m just wondering will it make any difference in the interview? Thanks

I would advise you to be clean shaven. That came from Garda who I spoke to and courses that I done.

Advertisement