Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

dubstarr wrote: »

Channing Tatum,im sorry if this upsets anyone.But he looks like he has Down Syndrome.

You are cruel ... but I laughed out loud :D
    Taylor Swift.I dont think shes anyway attractive.Shes a psycho.Something about her unsettles me.All her feuds,have thing in common.Her.

Have to disagree, she is an absolute stone cold fox ... daft as a brush though ..obviously :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,090 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I've never understood the obsession with real skinny women in general.

The majority of super models look like there recovering from something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

wiggle16 wrote: »
    She has very.... strong features. Is that the nice way of putting it??

Benedict Cumberbatch is gross. If a sausage made a wish upon a star to turn into a human, that's what it would look like.

Ben Affleck is rotten.

Johnny Depp looks like an alien who crashlanded on Earth and had twenty minutes to disguise himself as a human before being discovered. Hugh Laurie was on the same ship.

Brad Pitt was always pretty "meh" to me.

Gerard Butler looks constipated.

And on that note, to me Hugh Grant had all the allure of a toilet brush.

I never, ever got what people saw in George Clooney years ago. He has aged extremely well and I defo would now, but when he was younger I just didn't get it. Beard does him wonders.

.... you'd swear I was perfect :rolleyes:

Wiggle I love you but you can fcuk right the fcuk off.

I will fight to my actual death defending Hugh Laurie's rideyness.

Fire away at the rest of them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Wiggle I love you but you can fcuk right the fcuk off.

I will fight to my actual death defending Hugh Laurie's rideyness.

Fire away at the rest of them though.

Totally disagree Electro... just don't see it. He looks sound, I'd say he's very funny but I have to agree with Wiggle's alien ship theory!

Liam Neeson... wouldn't do it for me in the slightest!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

matthew mcconaughey i just dont get the love.Hes very bland looking and his voice is boring as ****.

• Advertisement

Porklife wrote: »
    Totally disagree Electro... just don't see it. He looks sound, I'd say he's very funny but I have to agree with Wiggle's alien ship theory!

Liam Neeson... wouldn't do it for me in the slightest!

Oh well, more of his balls for me to gargle :pac:

Solid gold rideyness for DECADES. Fcuker has been sexy as long as I've been alive. God bless that man.

But anyways, back on track. Never ever saw the appeal of Richard Gere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I don't know any woman who thinks that, even her character in sex and the city is a selfish bitch.
    She's known as being unattractive. There's a joke that goes.... Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar....the bartender says...why the long face
    She looks like a witch or a shoe people. No woman wants to look like her!!

I wouldn’t have minded her SATC figure, to be honest. Petite, trim and ever so slightly athletic but still womanly.
    Ah stop.. she does have witch like features and it's not like I'm saying it to her face! Get off your highhorse!

A lot her real life beaus have been gorgers though! And seemed serious about her.

Totally agree.. beautiful body and I'd kill for her wardrobe! I don't even think she's ugly per se... just that she looks very much like a horse and a little bit like a foot :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

This is going the opposite way, but I heard a lot of people say in the past that Eva Green was overrated looks-wise, but I think she's Gorgaeious! A french fox.

Can't stand Liam Neeson either,crap actor also imo...if I had to go out with a celebrity tonight(play along lol),I'd choose Beckham or Ricky Gervais right now,I'm all dad bod at the moment, I find Ian Glynn hot af also..its my age lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Totally agree.. beautiful body and I'd kill for her wardrobe! I don't even think she's ugly per se... just that she looks very much like a horse and a little bit like a foot :pac:

She was attractive in SATC I thought. Her figure, her confidence and she does have nice eyes/hair!

If she had gone down the route of getting a nose job to silence her haters, her career would have gone down the pan like Jennifer Grey's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,057 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Meghan Markle.

Reminds me of Alex Oxlade Chamberlain.

Can't stand Liam Neeson either,crap actor also imo...if I had to go out with a celebrity tonight(play along lol),I'd choose Beckham or Ricky Gervais right now,I'm all dad bod at the moment, I find Ian Glynn hot af also..its my age lol.

I totally fancy Ricky Gervais these days too! I never found him attractive before but I think it's because I just love him so much that he's become really attractive to me.

You can keep Beckham though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Meghan Markle.

Reminds me of Alex Oxlade Chamberlain.

I think her and Prince Harry have very similar features - same shaped nose and beady eyes.

I think her and Prince Harry have very similar features - same shaped nose and beady eyes.

Now that you say it I can totally see that! She has gorgeous skin and hair but not a great face. Not unattractive by any stretch but zero sex appeal.

Joey Essex... how anyone finds him attractive is beyond me. His stupidity alone would turn me right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Beautiful body? But earlier you said she was anorexic?

She was attractive in SATC I thought. Her figure, her confidence and she does have nice eyes/hair!

If she had gone down the route of getting a nose job to silence her haters, her career would have gone down the pan like Jennifer Grey's.

I'm so glad she didn't, there's enough pressure on women in Hollywood to look perfect so fair play to SJP for not bowing down despite the (frankly undeserved) scathing criticism

Beautiful body? But earlier you said she was anorexic?

In SATC she had a great body, she's waaayyyy too skinny and boney now and looks like you could snap her like brittle!

And don't get me started on that witch like horse face :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

matthew mcconaughey i just dont get the love.Hes very bland looking and his voice is boring as ****.

:eek: Now hold on a second, I know I just called SJP something horrible but I won't have this about McConnaughey's voice, its like meditation fodder! Every word a droplet of rain on a scorching hot day, his cadence like melting chocolate.

In SATC she had a great body, she's waaayyyy too skinny and boney now and looks like you could snap her like brittle!

And don't get me started on that witch like horse face :pac:

So a 54 year old doesn't have a perfect body? My word!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭red petal

Is that you SJP?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Meghan Markle.

People referred to Meghan as the hot girl from Suits.

Ah no people... This is the HOT girl from Suits...

6bcz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Mods can I thank Phil's post twice somehow?

... or a perfect face :pac:

Do you look like a horse yourself, is that why it's hit such a nerve for you?

Also I'd say SJP has a pretty thick skin like. She can probably hardly Google herself without a bunch of memes comparing her to a horse or some people agreeing that it really pisses them off that she's somehow on telly even though they don't want to fcuk her. She could have changed her appearance, she didn't. I'd say she's sitting back enjoying the fortune she's made rather than worrying about what some forum users in Ireland think about her face.

... or a perfect face :pac:

Do you look like a horse yourself, is that why it's hit such a nerve for you?

There are worse things to look like than a horse! No, I think the level of hatred she has received about her looks is ridiculous so I'm defending her, sorry for having a mind of my own and not joining in with slating her

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Porklife and Lotus - leave each other be or there will be threadbans.

Lotus, if you arent happy with the premise of the thread, report it and tell the mods why, and stop posting in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

There are lots of celebrities I recognise as being good looking, but don't find personally attractive so I don't think there's any point covering those....but one person I really find hard to understand how people fancy them is Taylor Swift.

I don't know what it is, it's not like she's bad looking or anything close, but she just has zero sex appeal, it's like looking at a picture of your sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

Kim Kardashian.....enormous flabby garda patrol
    Kendell Jenner......flatter than a witch's tit
    Beyonce......more of a man than I'll ever be
    Kylie Minogue.....face frozen
    Rihanna......looks like someone from Judge Judy who nicked a ham
    Katie Price......grotesque
    Taylor Swift.......no tits, no ass, no talent, no nothing
    The model with vitiligo....looks like the negative of a picture of a clown

I would bang Kylie like a screen door in a hurricane
    Beyonce is pretty tidy too, I'm with on the rest though, very Meh

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Porklife and Lotus - leave each other be or there will be threadbans.

Lotus, if you arent happy with the premise of the thread, report it and tell the mods why, and stop posting in it.

To be fair, Lotus keeps coming after me. I'm just enjoying the thread but I will leave her be!

Advertisement