Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Homelander wrote: »
    she just has zero sex appeal, it's like looking at a picture of your sister.

:D:D:D
    Fair play, cracked me up with that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Porklife wrote: »
    To be fair, Lotus keeps coming after me. I'm just enjoying the thread but I will leave her be!

Mod

If you or anyone feels put upon, report it. Dont engage. Threads just get derailed.

Theres just such a difference between good looking and attractive, it's hard to define,I'd take Gervais over Pitt,Clooney ,Dornan etc any day,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

Homelander wrote: »
    There are lots of celebrities I recognise as being good looking, but don't find personally attractive so I don't think there's any point covering those....but one person I really find hard to understand how people fancy them is Taylor Swift.

I don't know what it is, it's not like she's bad looking or anything close, but she just has zero sex appeal, it's like looking at a picture of your sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMktI3hu3e4

Hope this answers your question about Taylor Swift. :cool:

She's kind of a dork...and that's what makes her soo hot .... and you can dream that maybe in some alternative universe she could be your girlfriend... although in this universe she's a mentalist :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Wiggle I love you but you can fcuk right the fcuk off.

I will fight to my actual death defending Hugh Laurie's rideyness.

Fire away at the rest of them though.

No I'm sorry Kayla Tart Registry, I just can't see it, he always reminds me of a sickly child. And he has those kind of eyes like a horse's eyes that's just realised it's about to slip on ice.

Effortlessly classy though, all the same. Lets not fall out over Hugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

Never saw the fuss about Jennifer Lopez.

Go watch the movie u-turn and report back here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

She was attractive in SATC I thought. Her figure, her confidence and she does have nice eyes/hair!

If she had gone down the route of getting a nose job to silence her haters, her career would have gone down the pan like Jennifer Grey's.

Good point though natural Jennifer was IMO prettier than SJP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

endabob1 wrote: »
    I would bang Kylie like a screen door in a hurricane
    Beyonce is pretty tidy too, I'm with on the rest though, very Meh
    wiggle16 wrote: »
    No I'm sorry electro~bitch, I just can't see it, he always reminds me of a sickly child. And he has those kind of eyes like a horse's eyes that's just realised it's about to slip on ice.

Effortlessly classy though, all the same. Lets not fall out over Hugh!

You have me laughing so much this morning!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

When I was a kid you had to like one of Take That. Most people went for Mark or Robbie but I liked none of them!!!

I mean maybe Jason but that would even have been a stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Gonad wrote: »
    Go watch the movie u-turn and report back here

I avoid anything with Jennifer Lopez in it. Probably the only "actor" I avoid like the plague!

• Advertisement

DrPhilG wrote: »
    People referred to Meghan as the hot girl from Suits.

Ah no people... This is the HOT girl from Suits...

6bcz.gif

I’d love to have her bewbs. Not too big, not too small. She’s Goldiboobs.

As an aside, andI'm a gay guy so Idon'tthink I'm best placed to judge, but I don't think of SJP as ugly by any stretch, she just looks... [considers how to put this diplomatically] ... distinctive, I suppose. She seems to have a very nice way about her, confident and all that, which must make up for her lack of "conventional" attractiveness.

And I wouldn't be worried about offending her... I'd say when she sees harsh memes and horse jokes she cries all the way to the bank :D more power to her.

Louise Redknapp wouldn't be great looking imo but Jamie is hot,Una Healy very good looking but Ben Foden not as attractive..I'd hate to be part of a celebrity couple and not be the hot one,such pressure and has to play a part in splits imo..I'd say Posh has to feel the pressure, Jennifer was way hotter than Brad..again just imo.

Richard Gere... nah. Never saw it.

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could find Ed Sheeran attractive. He looks like Mick Hucknall's stunt double.

Robbie Williams always looks like he's hiding something in his mouth.

Ooh, mysterious!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could find Ed Sheeran attractive. He looks like Mick Hucknall's stunt double.

There was a picture of a dog that looks like Richard Gere doing the rounds a week or two ago. Uncanny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Don't know many who consider him a worldie in the looks department in fairness - his draw was always his charisma, charm and showmanship.

There’s something about Gere that gives me the heebies. The beady eyes or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Has anyone said cillian Murphy yet?

I did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

dee_mc wrote: »
    There was a picture of a dog that looks like Richard Gere doing the rounds a week or two ago. Uncanny.

Actually I think you'll find Richard has a few Geres, he looks like various dogs.

cb65d3f5e72fa830058e619bc541641f.png

Richard-Gere.jpg

Richard-Dog-960x651.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

There’s something about Gere that gives me the heebies. The beady eyes or something.

Yea i get that about him too strangely.

I couldn't believe he was married to Cindy Crawford.

jr86 wrote: »
    Don't know many who consider him a worldie in the looks department in fairness - his draw was always his charisma, charm and showmanship.

True. Saw him at Slane and I would have let him entertain me after that.

jr86 wrote: »

If that.

I’ve heard so many fans tack on the disclaimer in his defence: “He’s a great entertainer!” Well, I should hope the person you’re going to see in concert entertains you. That’s kind of a requirement of the job. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Porklife wrote: »
    She reminds me of a velociraptor!!:pac:

That's pretty unfair on a Velociraptor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Helen Mirren. How she ever got on that ad . that normally had hot birds I'll never know.
    Actor --- yes Looker --- NO.

If that.

I’ve heard so many fans tack on the disclaimer in his defence: “He’s a great entertainer!” Well, I should hope the person you’re going to see in concert entertains you. That’s kind of a requirement of the job. :confused:

A great showman might be a better way to put it. I'm not a fan at all but he genuinely is great live. It helped that his band were brilliant and that they played lots of covers of good songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

He's 70 this month and recently had a baby with his 36 year old wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Aydas balls

Another one is claudia schiffer,she looks like SJP sister

A great showman might be a better way to put it. I'm not a fan at all but he genuinely is great live. It helped that his band were brilliant and that they played lots of covers of good songs.

But, like, again, if someone is going to see someone, they should think them a great showman. Every band leader is, in their own way. Otherwise they wouldn’t be in that position. Or if a soloist, you definitely need to be that. I don’t know why his fans think that that’s in some way remarkable. I’ve seen him live (Slane ‘99) and, yeah, he was energetic. Nothing special though, that’s what you’d expect. I just find it odd how often I’ve heard that disclaimer. Are they acknowledging that he is shit otherwise? I don’t know.

• Advertisement

He's 70 this month and recently had a baby with his 36 year old wife.

I don’t know what to do with this statement.

Advertisement