Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

B0jangles wrote: »
    Brad Pitt always looks to me like he's suffering from allergies - his lips and nose look all puffy and hayfever-y

btw when a few of you were talking about Adam Levine earlier, I was thinking of Adam Driver and I was very very confused...

Do you find Adam Driver attractive? He's very strange looking but I find him really sexy. I think his character in Girls swung it for me. The sex scenes were pretty damn hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Carrie-Anne Moss

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Porklife wrote: »
    Haha...I can see how you came to that conclusion but I'm very much a woman:)

Porklife i have that Blur song in my head now.Ta:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Do you find Adam Driver attractive? He's very strange looking but I find him really sexy. I think his character in Girls swung it for me. The sex scenes were pretty damn hot!

He can be attractive, definitely, but he has a very distinctive face and the descriptions of Adam Levine were like he was totally bland looking and like a Ken doll. You'd have to do some fairly drastic things to a Ken doll to make it look like Adam D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Ben Affleck is a ride too and apparently has a very very big... wallet
    Yeah his... wallet is big alright, if you're curious at all it can be seen in the movie Gone Girl.

You're welcome.

• Advertisement

B0jangles wrote: »
    He can be attractive, definitely, but he has a very distinctive face and the descriptions of Adam Levine were like he was totally bland looking and like a Ken doll. You'd have to do some fairly drastic things to a Ken doll to make it look like Adam D :pac:

Haha ..I getcha now!! He is the opposite of bland looking and would make for one bizarre looking Ken doll :)

Autecher wrote: »
    Yeah his... wallet is big alright, if you're curious at all it can be seen in the movie Gone Girl.

You're welcome.

*Immediately downloads Gone Girl*

Patrick Dempsey and Michael Bublé both have extremely smug and punchable faces, yet certain women seem to go crazy over them.
    (Tbf Bublé actually comes off as fairly sound in interviews, but any goodwill towards him disappears when he starts fúcking warbling.)

For women, I never really got the big deal about Halle Berry - not saying she's ugly or anything, just never saw her as being as drop-dead gorgeous as others seem to.

Patrick Dempsey and Michael Bublé both have extremely smug and punchable faces, yet certain women seem to go crazy over them.
    (Tbf Bublé actually comes off as fairly sound in interviews, but any goodwill towards him disappears when he starts fúcking warbling.)

For women, I never really got the big deal about Halle Berry - not saying she's ugly or anything, just never saw her as being as drop-dead gorgeous as others seem to.

The boobster definitely has a punchable mug

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Michael Fassbender

I don't understand the hype

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Tom Cruise

Michael Fassbender

I don't understand the hype

Ah come on...he couldn't be any hotter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

To use the words of another poster - Get Out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Has anyone said cillian Murphy yet?

Dtp1979 wrote: »

Why would they...he's beeeeuuuutttiiffulll;)

Ah come on...he couldn't be any hotter!!
    A man with an even bigger.... wallet than Ben Affleck which can be seen in the movies Hunger and Shame.
    Once again you are welcome.

I am a straight man but I have just some seen movies with willi... eh I mean wallets in them.
    And just for your piece of mind, I'm not stalking your posts even though it may seem that way ;)

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Why would they...he's beeeeuuuutttiiffulllwink.png
    The movie 28 Days Later. You're welcome.

A man with an even bigger.... wallet than Ben Affleck which can be seen in the movies Hunger and Shame.
    One again you are welcome.

I am a straight man but I have just some seen movies with willi... eh I mean wallets in them.
    And just for your piece of mind, I'm not stalking your posts even though it may seem that way ;)

You have good taste in movies and..ehh... wallets...show me the money;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Do you remember Knocked up? The guys have a website that tells you when a woman gets naked in a movie and how many minutes in.

You should consider a ladies version, you seem to have the research done!

You have good taste in movies and..ehh... wallets...show me the money;)
    If that's not an invite to send a dick pic then I don't know what is.
    PM sent and you are very welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

This has turned into one of the best threads on AH I've read in a while. I'm laughing manically at some of the posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Michael Fassbender,its his shark smile.He just looks predatory.

Channing Tatum,im sorry if this upsets anyone.But he looks like he has Down Syndrome.

Taylor Swift.I dont think shes anyway attractive.Shes a psycho.Something about her unsettles me.All her feuds,have thing in common.Her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭careless sherpa

Daniel Craig looks like one of those child body builders or something. Little plastic looking munchkin looks like he stood too close to a candle

dubstarr wrote: »
    Michael Fassbender,its his shark smile.He just looks predatory.

Channing Tatum,im sorry if this upsets anyone.But he looks like he has Down Syndrome.

Taylor Swift.I dont think shes anyway attractive.Shes a psycho.Something about her unsettles me.All her feuds,have thing in common.Her.

Multiples of ex boyfriends, she's made a career out of it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

I don't know any woman who thinks that, even her character in sex and the city is a selfish bitch.
    She's known as being unattractive. There's a joke that goes.... Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar....the bartender says...why the long face
    She looks like a witch or a shoe people. No woman wants to look like her!!

She has very.... strong features. Is that the nice way of putting it??

Benedict Cumberbatch is gross. If a sausage made a wish upon a star to turn into a human, that's what it would look like.

Ben Affleck is rotten.

Johnny Depp looks like an alien who crashlanded on Earth and had twenty minutes to disguise himself as a human before being discovered. Hugh Laurie was on the same ship.

Brad Pitt was always pretty "meh" to me.

Gerard Butler looks constipated.

And on that note, to me Hugh Grant had all the allure of a toilet brush.

I never, ever got what people saw in George Clooney years ago. He has aged extremely well and I defo would now, but when he was younger I just didn't get it. Beard does him wonders.

.... you'd swear I was perfect :rolleyes:

A bit flaccid there though.

Just sayin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Most of the rugby players. Remember when Luke Fitzgerald was a heartthrob lmao. BOD looks good now but he was held up as Ireland’s answer to Becks when he was a bloated mess with ****e hair

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

honeybear wrote: »
    Jude Law ... never got it!

WHAT is the MATTER with you????

What I wouldn't let him do to me isn't worth talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Georgie Thompson, formerly of Sky Sports News. Not having her at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭dickangel

Marion Cotillard. Looks like Gollum with a wig.

Advertisement