Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Porklife wrote: »
    If man evolved from ape....she evolved from dog!

Ouch:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

dubstarr wrote: »
    Ouch:D

I really don't like her!! She was my choice in the inexplicably can't stand thread! :^)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Done think ive heard anyone say mariah carey was hot in about 20years. She was nice in the 90s as a girl next door warbler with massive....lungs. then went the whole hip-hop majazza or whatever route, not for me. But still, she's 50 like, and far from the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭endainoz

Sarah Jessica Parker, seen by women as the perfect example of what men want. Seen by men as a transvestite donkey witch.

And also ya know the Donegal thing....

endainoz wrote: »
    Sarah Jessica Parker, seen by women as the perfect example of what men want. Seen by men as a transvestite donkey witch.

And also ya know the Donegal thing....

I don't know any woman who thinks that, even her character in sex and the city is a selfish bitch.
    She's known as being unattractive. There's a joke that goes.... Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar....the bartender says...why the long face
    She looks like a witch or a shoe people. No woman wants to look like her!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

How is she a nut job?

She doesn't have MC's back catalogue! I mean honestly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Colin Farrell, Channing Tatum - he looks like a caricature and Miley ciruses(sp?) husband - I forget his name.
    As for females, I never thought the size of their boobs or ass was important, it's really down to proportions for me, like Kim Kardashian has big boobs, ass and a tiny waist but her legs are so skinny theyre out of proportion with the rest of her frame, making her unattractive imo.
    Theres a cookie cutter type of woman that most men are attracted too - big tits, ass and tiny waist but will criticis women that get plastic surgery and women that have naturally small breasts.
    Surprised that Angeline Jolie was mentioned so many times, I think she's beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,197 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

How is she a nut job?

Bating the shyte out of girls in the bogs doesn't paint a stable picture. Going through husbands at a rate of knots too.

That said, I'd forgive the ugly hoop tattoo. I think she's stunning. These are strangers, we don't know them to judge their personality so this is a purely physical assessment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MSGSM

I'm not a bad looking fella but used to struggle with confidence in my looks a lot. What made me smile was that if they lined up a picture of me and Chris Hemsworth, there is most likely at least one woman in this world who thinks that I am more attractive. It may be one woman for me and two billion odd for Hemsworth but I still beat him in one and that's good enough for me.

This has nothing to do with the thread btw but thought I'd share.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Stacey Dooley

That will be all.

• Advertisement

Surprised that Angeline Jolie was mentioned so many times, I think she's beautiful.

This Angelina was stunning.
    amelia_07.jpg
    Not the best photo ever but taken from The Bone Collector with Denzel Washington, never seen her look better.

This one, not so much.
    FFN_f_51948975.jpg

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Stacey Dooley

That will be all.

Who says Stacey Dooley is extremely attractive?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

DrPhilG wrote: »
    This Angelina was stunning.
    amelia_07.jpg
    Not the best photo ever but taken from The Bone Collector with Denzel Washington, never seen her look better.

This one, not so much.
    FFN_f_51948975.jpg

In fairness, she went through a divorce, a double mastectomy, an ovarian cancer scare, hormonal treatment and early menopause after having her ovaries removed all in the last 5 or 6 years, She's also been known for having mental health problems, thats bound to take its toll on the body. She's still attractive imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

These freaks, I got a 2 day ban for my troubles...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057988023&page=18

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Stacey Dooley

That will be all.

I love Stacey Dooley but she is not extremely attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Kim Kardashian.....enormous flabby garda patrol
    Kendell Jenner......flatter than a witch's tit
    Beyonce......more of a man than I'll ever be
    Kylie Minogue.....face frozen
    Rihanna......looks like someone from Judge Judy who nicked a ham
    Katie Price......grotesque
    Taylor Swift.......no tits, no ass, no talent, no nothing
    The model with vitiligo....looks like the negative of a picture of a clown

The only people who think Katie price is attractive are travellers

She's a cultural icon amongst their people, kid you not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Porklife wrote:
    I don't know any woman who thinks that, even her character in sex and the city is a selfish bitch. She's known as being unattractive. There's a joke that goes.... Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar....the bartender says...why the long face She looks like a witch or a shoe people. No woman wants to look like her!!

Thank goodness you're so perfect then!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

I don't know any woman who thinks that, even her character in sex and the city is a selfish bitch.
    She's known as being unattractive. There's a joke that goes.... Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar....the bartender says...why the long face
    She looks like a witch or a shoe people. No woman wants to look like her!!

She's no Michelle Pfeiffer but I wouldn't call her ugly either

chicorytip wrote: »
    Thank goodness you're so perfect then!

When did I say that?! This is a light-hearted thread based on appearance. I was replying to a poster who said women think SJP is perfect and I was merely saying no we don't! In fact she's unattractive and horsey!:,-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Cameron Diaz was always a bit meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

MSGSM wrote: »
    Imo a lot of the celebs that are seen as attractive by most is only cos of their fame. Of course some may do well without fame but id say nowhere near as many would think they were 'really attractive' were they not a famous actor or singer etc.

Exactly. It is the amount of money that they have that is the real reason many of them are labelled ''attractive'' ... Sure, the likes of Dickie Rock was deemed a 'heartthrob' once upon a time in this country when in fact he looked like the back of my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Spleerbun

Sorry lads, fake or not I think Kim K is ace. The younger one Kylie is even better.

To answer the OP, I would include Cameron Diaz and Rachel Weisz (spelling?) in my list anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Emma Stone and Emily Blunt...

bfa1509 wrote: »
    Emma Stone and Emily Blunt...

Awww I'm told I'm the image of Emma Stone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Then if I ever saw you I would swoon because I think Emma Stone is gorgeous.
    Also because of your avatar and all the men you said you wanted to ride I thought you were a gay man! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Jude Law ... never got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

I'm sure you are much more beautyful. :)

Autecher wrote: »
    Then if I ever saw you I would swoon because I think Emma Stone is gorgeous.
    Also because of your avatar and all the men you said you wanted to ride I thought you were a gay man! :eek:

Haha...I can see how you came to that conclusion but I'm very much a woman:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

How is anybody saying Brad Pitt?! He's stunning! Is he maybe too attractive and it's to his detriment?
    Ben Affleck is a ride too and apparently has a very very big... wallet

Brad Pitt always looks to me like he's suffering from allergies - his lips and nose look all puffy and hayfever-y

btw when a few of you were talking about Adam Levine earlier, I was thinking of Adam Driver and I was very very confused...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Porklife wrote:
    When did I say that?! This is a light-hearted thread based on appearance. I was replying to a poster who said women think SJP is perfect and I was merely saying no we don't! In fact she's unattractive and horsey!:,-)

This is a light-hearted thread, yes, and my comment was made in a light-hearted, jocose manner. I can't see what you look like, obviously, but beauty really does exist in the eye of the beholder.

Advertisement