Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭rodmn2377

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

rodmn2377 wrote: »

Who’s norton feuding with is it the littles or redmond or maybe both

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Just seen Whistleblow page, how the hell do they access that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,992 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Just seen Whistleblow page, how the hell do they access that stuff.

Just have loads of time and accounts.
    Instagram and what ever.

Most of his stuff is because people have freely posted it online to promote themselves.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Just have loads of time and accounts.
    Instagram and what ever.

Most of his stuff is because people have freely posted it online to promote themselves.

Tweets are now deleted. Kinahan residency cards in dubai, loads of other id's too. Not sure those new identity cards are easily found on Instagram

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,992 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Tweets are now deleted. Kinahan residency cards in dubai, loads of other id's too. Not sure those new identity cards are easily found on Instagram

Missed that but he has 11.9k followers so some people give him info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

https://mobile.twitter.com/j_jfitzpatrick

^^^^^
    This account, was previously mentioned by somebody, that was replying to the whistleblower and implied she knew him personally, is now deleted.

Did anybody get screenshots of the whistleblowers now removed tweets

https://vaaju.com/netherlandseng/the-bad-bosnian-case-in-breda-leads-to-international-cocaine-network-update/

The full article of the thingymajiggy the whistleblower put up the other day concerning daniel kinahan and ridin taghi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/j_jfitzpatrick

^^^^^
    This account, was previously mentioned by somebody, that was replying to the whistleblower and implied she knew him personally, is now deleted.

Did anybody get screenshots of the whistleblowers now removed tweets

Nope didn't think to screenshot it. It was crazy the personal information he/she had on them...God knows where they get it... Residency cards, work permit cards, copy of Chris irish passport and both brothers permanent residency cards in dubai. A mystery how they access that stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Nope didn't think to screenshot it. It was crazy the personal information he/she had on them...God knows where they get it... Residency cards, work permit cards, copy of Chris irish passport and both brothers permanent residency cards in dubai. A mystery how they access that stuff

Cause d whistleblower is a pig, innit blood

What i have heard anyway, is that they are a guard

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

I got the screenshots

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

The Mig wrote: »
    I got the screenshots

Send them on....

Telly wrote: »
    Send them on....
    What are the magic words

What are the magic words

Please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

What are the magic words
    Now!!!!

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

What are the magic words

Eh, gfy? You don't have them, if you did you'd have posted them.

Sorry?

Sorry?

Well post the whole lot then why tease people?We all view this forum for the same thing. So what is it your getting out of this charade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Sorry?

I saw these last night and noticed that the date of birth on 2 of them were different so I'd say they're photoshopped. One had 1967 and the other 1970 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

A guard,a crack dealer,2 Hutch sisters,George Mitchell,Padraig O'Reilly...
    So many varients of people rumoured to be behind that page and I bet nowhere close to the truth.

tonc76 wrote: »
    I saw these last night and noticed that the date of birth on 2 of them were different so I'd say they're photoshopped. One had 1967 and the other 1970 I think.

Are any of ye familiar with Twitter? I dont have a profile myself. I'm wondering if anyone can tell from looking at the whistleblowers page whether the images were deleted by the whistleblower himself or Twitter removed it

Are any of ye familiar with Twitter? I dont have a profile myself. I'm wondering if anyone can tell from looking at the whistleblowers page whether the images were deleted by the whistleblower himself or Twitter removed it

Think it was Twitter, but am guessing. Looks like main passport photo is gone too.

KM792 wrote: »
    A guard,a crack dealer,2 Hutch sisters,George Mitchell,Padraig O'Reilly...
    So many varients of people rumoured to be behind that page and I bet nowhere close to the truth.

Exactly. Govt officials, journalists etc etc...The funniest guess is its a guard, lol what fools. That only narrows it down to 15000 odd. Whoever it is hates the dubai mob, finnegans and some red O'brien chap. It's someone who's being fuc*ed over and angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Exactly. Govt officials, journalists etc etc...The funniest guess is its a guard, lol what fools. That only narrows it down to 15000 odd. Whoever it is hates the dubai mob, finnegans and some red O'brien chap. It's someone who's being fuc*ed over and angry.

Surely the most believable answer is that it is someone on the Hutch side who is connected but but not very high up the pecking order. I cant believe it is the two sisters to be honest it just doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Surely the most believable answer is that it is someone on the Hutch side who is connected but but not very high up the pecking order. I cant believe it is the two sisters to be honest it just doesn't make sense.

interesting comments today from Veronica Guerins' brother on the deleting of those twitter postings. It took only a few hours when a posts threatening Kevin Lunney (Quinn Industrial holdings) stayed up for ages.

IRE60 wrote: »
    interesting comments today from Veronica Guerins' brother on the deleting of those twitter postings. It took only a few hours when a posts threatening Kevin Lunney (Quinn Industrial holdings) stayed up for ages.

Still in shock how they get all the ID's. Passports, work identity cards, permanent residence cards. Someone on Kinahan side must be feeding them info. Here's the link

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4620092/twitter-christopher-kinahan-jr-passport-picture/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Still in shock how they get all the ID's. Passports, work identity cards, permanent residence cards. Someone on Kinahan side must be feeding them info. Here's the link

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4620092/twitter-christopher-kinahan-jr-passport-picture/

or they could be bo11ox! I know one hack who told me his title wouldn't touch the pics as there's no provenance behind them.

At this point you'd have to question the whole social media accounts. The 'girl' slagging off the whistle - account suddenly deleted. And here as well.... first or second post on an account is a probing question about something gang related:rolleyes:

IRE60 wrote: »
    or they could be bo11ox! I know one hack who told me his title wouldn't touch the pics as there's no provenance behind them.

At this point you'd have to question the whole social media accounts. The 'girl' slagging off the whistle - account suddenly deleted. And here as well.... first or second post on an account is a probing question about something gang related:rolleyes:

That Mr Tayto Twitter seems to suggest that Daniel sent his and his brothers ID's then complained to twitter who in turn pulled the lot. That mad Vicky has been whinging to twitter for ages about that account too. So far fetched it could be true.

• Advertisement

That Mr Tayto Twitter seems to suggest that Daniel sent his and his brothers ID's then complained to twitter who in turn pulled the lot. That mad Vicky has been whinging to twitter for ages about that account too. So far fetched it could be true.

Have u a link to this mr tayto Twitter? I cannot find it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement