Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭celt262

threeball wrote: »
    The main story is nearly more interesting. What's the links to gangland there. I'm sure that wasn't those guys first rodeo. Most likely "republicans" heavily involved in drugs and probably atm robberies etc. Definitely not disgruntled ex employees anyway.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058016143

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

The Sunday world reports of a truce agreement made between kinahan and hutch factions. That word of a truce was sent from dubai. The legs in jail from both clans are requesting to be taken off protection...the whistleblower hasn't posted in 3 weeks come this Wednesday. Coincidental? What yous think? I will say this tho, there is another page "Murphy the great", I believe being ran by same person /group who runs the whistleblower page, and this Murphy page is still posting so ya wouldn't know

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/two-children-among-those-cabra-16964454

Isn't a notorious Kinahan-linked gangland hitman from that same road? Any connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The Sunday world reports of a truce agreement made between kinahan and hutch factions. That word of a truce was sent from dubai. The legs in jail from both clans are requesting to be taken off protection...the whistleblower hasn't posted in 3 weeks come this Wednesday. Coincidental? What yous think? I will say this tho, there is another page "Murphy the great", I believe being ran by same person /group who runs the whistleblower page, and this Murphy page is still posting so ya wouldn't know

That Murphy lad comes across as a yes man, agreeing with the whistleblower, and posting stuff that's been posted before.
    Is it new stuff he's tweeting?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

That Murphy lad comes across as a yes man, agreeing with the whistleblower, and posting stuff that's been posted before.
    Is it new stuff he's tweeting?

No not new stuff or info hes posting. And not tweeting anything on his profile. He is tweeting replies to previous posts the whistleblower has put up. He commented several times over the weekend on whistleblowers last post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

What sort of truce would be held/believed?
    I wouldn't believe a word from Dubai. Hadn't they already said all was good when they killed Gary Hutch?
    On the other side, there is no way I would believe the Hutch's would agree to a truce I would imagine they want all dead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

The feud is dead lads, finished. If the Hutches could hit back they would have by now. There is no major players for them to target anyway in this country. I think people are overestimating their capabilities at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Whistleblower is getting even more attention now that there has been no tweets lately. Their whole life revolves around that page and they ain't gone anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/two-children-among-those-cabra-16964454

Isn't a notorious Kinahan-linked gangland hitman from that same road? Any connection?

The attack is believed to be linked to a fireworks incident that took place in the area (occurred in the nearby Faussagh Avenue in Cabra) which saw a teenager lose an eye.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

WB Yokes wrote: »
    The feud is dead lads, finished. If the Hutches could hit back they would have by now. There is no major players for them to target anyway in this country. I think people are overestimating their capabilities at this stage.

I'd say your probably right. Pretty bad showing all things considered. After the Regency, (which was a failure), they have hardly laid a glove on the other side since. They really did bite off more than they could chew..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Lack of capabilities, the idea that there is a lack of targets doesn't make for much of a case though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭benny79

Whats the story with your man in the Quinn group getting kidnapped & tortured? Some torture too pulling out his nails pouring bleach over him and carving a message in his chest! Hes a 50 year old business directer! Reading this morning all the attacks on the Quinn group unreal stuff. This the Ra looking for protection? bit fcuking extreme..

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Lots of gossip. They wont launder the local RA money sounds plausible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Got sent a couple of videos there with two sets of Travellers calling each other out around Longford/Granard.
    Both sides showing shotguns, one side has a machine gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Got sent a couple of videos there with two sets of Travellers calling each other out around Longford/Granard.
    Were they wearing Garda vests ?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Anyone know what gangs are involved in the Longford fued or what family name?
    Didnt see the videos but there was a still from one of them shared online over the weekend. One fat fella was holding the gun arseways the fool.

Were they wearing Garda vests ?

I'll drop you off in a Hi-Ace wrapped in carpet :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Wonder what Martin Collins has to say about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Wonder what Martin Collins has to say about it.

"Culture, Boss"

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

Seen the guard that did the p1ss take video calling out the fireman got suspended from teh force.
    Absolute farce.Ridiculous you cant even have a bit of banter.

While the travellers commit violence ,drugs extortion and make hundreds of call out videos,its somehow seen as disgraceful by the traveller community that the Police did banter video.
    Im getting seriously sick of travellers crying victim while they commit crime and crime and their fellow travellers say nothing.

Battering old people,drugs,murder, violence machete attacks???Not a word from the travelling community.

garda make a banter video for a charity fight while raising thousands for temple street and the fools are up in arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

benny79 wrote: »
    Whats the story with your man in the Quinn group getting kidnapped & tortured? Some torture too pulling out his nails pouring bleach over him and carving a message in his chest! Hes a 50 year old business directer! Reading this morning all the attacks on the Quinn group unreal stuff. This the Ra looking for protection? bit fcuking extreme..

Word in Cavan is that none of the people being looked at have paramilitary connections.

The attack was timed to coincide with a visit by a visit from an American hedge fund.

Why the Guards have been so stand offish in this whole case, outside for years is telling as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

hankless wrote: »
    Lots of gossip. They wont launder the local RA money sounds plausible.

Lolz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

rondog wrote: »
    Seen the guard that did the p1ss take video calling out the fireman got suspended from teh force.
    Absolute farce.Ridiculous you cant even have a bit of banter.

While the travellers commit violence ,drugs extortion and make hundreds of call out videos,its somehow seen as disgraceful by the traveller community that the Police did banter video.
    Im getting seriously sick of travellers crying victim while they commit crime and crime and their fellow travellers say nothing.

Battering old people,drugs,murder, violence machete attacks???Not a word from the travelling community.

garda make a banter video for a charity fight while raising thousands for temple street and the fools are up in arms.

I hadn’t heard that. It’s not going to be long before comedy is banned. ****ing snow flakes everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

he was probably only suspended because if they hadn't done something there would have been uproar, regardless of if they were actually offended by it or not.
    Will be reinstated quietly when it blows over and will headline the Garda Ball at christmas with his satire act. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I hadn’t heard that. It’s not going to be long before comedy is banned. ****ing snow flakes everywhere.

Big comedy fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Traveler Vid: wasnt that the same Stokes (family anyway) that had the dog shot by the detective there a few months back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Funny - I was talking to a fella from Cavan over the weekend and he mentioned Granard in a conversation about Quinn Industrial Holdings.

Nothing to do with anyone who would align themselves with any much discussed 'minority ethnic group' but to a family that neck of the woods - just chat locally but one to keep an eye on.

Also the chat locally is that the Quinnes did not cover themselves in any glory when they were a no show at the march(s) on Friday - if they were that 'appalled' by the kidnapping they should have got off their arses!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

That was boylan's auld lads shooting on crime call last night lads ya?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement