Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I missed this when it was originally posted.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1168494940667699200

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Have u a link to this mr tayto Twitter? I cannot find it

Murphy the Great. Still has one passport showing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/murphythegreat1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Recovered in Cabra, man in his 40's detained

1e11f58142.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Dick Turpin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

IRE60 wrote: »
    Dick Turpin?

It looks a bit fresher than the last one that was posted. I was half expecting John Wayne to pop up on the thread looking for it back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Wait until the scum get a hold of decent 3D printers, the guns will be left in the burning getaway cars to burn too. Ballistics not worth a ****e when the gun has been completely burnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Wait until the scum get a hold of decent 3D printers, the guns will be left in the burning getaway cars to burn too. Ballistics not worth a ****e when the gun has been completely burnt.

Doubt that will ever happen to be honest, guns are already left in the car to burn. Can't remember the last time somebody got convicted on evidence centered on gun evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

• Registered Users Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Another haul: 35 year old male arrested

b76feb2f3a.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

is there a certain trial starting today no word of it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

ACAguy wrote: »
    is there a certain trial starting today no word of it yet

Mcg...Friday i think

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Who's on trial? There were ****loads of cops in the vicinity of the courts on Parkgate St this morning, so looked like something was happening there.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Aaron Brady the weird pigeon lookalike scumbags trail is due to start this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Aaron Brady the weird pigeon lookalike scumbags trail is due to start this week.

Lets hope he gets Life in prison. He's an absolute toerag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Odelay

Lol.
    He does look like one!!

Is he still on remanded or did he ever get bail?

When he appeared in court last year he said...
    Dressed in a white shirt and black trousers he said “morning judge” as he entered the courtroom but remained silent for the rest of the hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭rondog

Mcgregors assault case starts this Friday.Another scumbag who has used money to get him out of predicaments.

Lets hope the judge is less understanding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

When's his rape case?

rondog wrote: »
    Mcgregors assault case starts this Friday.Another scumbag who has used money to get him out of predicaments.

That should last 5 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭rondog

TheW1zard wrote: »
    When's his rape case?

Hasnt got one yet.That incident seems tohave been swept under the carpet.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Guards chasing a range rover at high speed through edenmore, two lads all in black with scarves over their faces in the range rover, another foiled hit maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Brave men using a RR for getaway, sure it's not the ERU in the rangey?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Brave men using a RR for getaway, sure it's not the ERU in the rangey?

Positive, they drove by about ten feet in front of me, i could hear them in the distance for a while afterwards but it seems to have stopped now.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

rondog wrote: »

I also think a Punch from a World Champion MMA fighter should be considered more than just a general assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Garda chopper was over donaghmede for ages

Brady's trial scheduled to begin on 21 October & may last into Jan 2020.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

Thought LB trial was due today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement