Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Couple in Drogheda caught with 1m of cannabis in Drogheda, he went on the run, she was out on bail in February or March. All charges dropped last week, nothing in the main papers (that I could see). Someone's been telling tales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Hoboo wrote: »
    Couple in Drogheda caught with 1m of cannabis in Drogheda, he went on the run, she was out on bail in February or March. All charges dropped last week, nothing in the main papers (that I could see). Someone's been telling tales.

Or has a good solicitor.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

I read this midweek and forgot all about it. Something very dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Mr Big..Completely forgotten about now as if nothing ever happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

A 23-year-old man has appeared in court charged with the murder of John Gibson in Dublin two years ago.

Matthew Bell, of Ambervale in Tallaght, was arrested just after 9am this morning at Cookstown Way.

Detective Garda Kevin Bowen gave evidence of arrest, charge and caution at Tallaght Garda Station.

Judge Gerry Jones agreed to a request for legal aid.

He remanded the accused in custody to appear before Cloverhill District Court on Friday, after receiving medical and psychiatric attention.

I read up on this one. Are any of the unnamed people well known?
    I see the wrong person got shot dead too. Madness.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/fatal-shooting-in-tallaght-may-be-linked-to-new-gangland-feud-1.3226339?mode=amp

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

Helicopter up over Ratoath Drive. Wardy must be getting hit again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭enricoh

Are these eastern Europeans?
    Was this the one where the boiler exploded n one of them was killed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

enricoh wrote: »
    Are these eastern Europeans?
    Was this the one where the boiler exploded n one of them was killed?

A Moldovan Couple.
    No a different incident. This was a seizure of 1m worth of weed from a raid of this couple in ballymakenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Whistleblower is getting even more attention now that there has been no tweets lately. Their whole life revolves around that page and they ain't gone anywhere.

Looks like account is active again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The weaponry is getting fierce sophisticated in Ballymun of late :D

64514ab759.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hank scorpio89

The weaponry is getting fierce sophisticated in Ballymun of late :D

64514ab759.jpg

What in the name of jayzus is that ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

What in the name of jayzus is that ?

If it doesn't work you could always hit him with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

It looks like a weapon from Fallout 4.

Homemade shotguns. AKA knacker whackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

How do you fire it? Pull back the ring pull thing at the back?

Suckit wrote: »
    How do you fire it? Pull back the ring pull thing at the back?

It looks like that on one of those ones. The one I saw was 2 pipes that slid into each other.

There's any amount of YouTube videos showing how to make them. It's pretty easy if you're halfway competent at metalwork. I'm surprised there aren't more of them around being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

WB Yokes wrote: »
    If it doesn't work you could always hit him with it.

Little known fact - that's where the term 'hit man' comes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

A man in his 20s has been arrested after drugs worth around €200,000 were seized in Co Wexford.

f1e3456517.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The phones... :D

Suckit wrote: »
    The phones... :D

They'll happily fit up arses!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

So,one of those Dutch crime blogs states Taghi(the one accused of ordering the hit on the Lawyer/judge in holland ) consulted with a mafia boss and daniel kinahan about the murder.
    If this is true I would expect the Dutch to pursue an extradition treaty via the EU who could place alot of pressure on Dubai to deport the top dogs over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

rondog wrote: »
    So,one of those Dutch crime blogs states Taghi(the one accused of ordering the hit on the Lawyer/judge in holland ) consulted with a mafia boss and daniel kinahan about the murder.
    If this is true I would expect the Dutch to pursue an extradition treaty via the EU who could place alot of pressure on Dubai to deport the top dogs over there.

Have ya a link. Not doubting ya would just fancy reading up on it. Long time lurker here

Fran1985 wrote: »
    Have ya a link. Not doubting ya would just fancy reading up on it. Long time lurker here

I cant post it here ,it wont upload.If you go onto the Whistleblowers account he has it there.Theres a post showing the Moroccan had consulted with a Mafia boss and DK.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

The whistleblower has a new nemesis and is accusing the person behind the profile to be a crack addict in comments under the latest posts.

I wonder who they are referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Anyone catch the Heard front page this morning?

Was in a rush so couldn't read who they were referring to was back in town

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Anyone catch the Heard front page this morning?

Was in a rush so couldn't read who they were referring to was back in town

Caioan smith back in town apparently

Ratbags wrote: »
    Caioan smith back in town apparently

What are the odds of Maggo getting to him? I know if I had shot that lad and not killed him, I'd have a crick in my neck from looking over my shoulder...

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

What are the odds of Maggo getting to him? I know if I had shot that lad and not killed him, I'd have a crick in my neck from looking over my shoulder...

Think it’s only a matter of time too many enemies

• Advertisement

I think theres about 4 sperate crew out to get Smithers.All over the North and west side of dublin.probably why he is hiding out in the Southside.Just cos littlers dad and brother are in the spotlight he seems to think he is alright but id be surprised if he lasts too long.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement