Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

guccimain wrote: »
    Two animals and I can say for myself that they deserve what they will get when they come outside.

Googling child and horse p**n at the age of 12 is bullet orders if you ask me.

That can never be rehabilitated

Without commenting on the other debate about parents and their kids, boy A and boy Bs parents should and hopefully are being investigated there is some serious questions that need to be asked to them in regards to neglect etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

I didn't change my mind boy a and b were charged with murder of another child boy a was charged with sexual assault, they are deemed as serious as you can get.

There's no comparison or word play that can even justify what ever point you're trying to make.

It has been shown that the gardai couldn't have given a ****e about KM even though they gave him a GIM and the barbaric way he was killed..

A **** show they're.
    Last reply to you but it was never going to end well for him it was only a matter of time .

guccimain wrote: »
    Two animals and I can say for myself that they deserve what they will get when they come outside.

Googling child and horse p**n at the age of 12 is bullet orders if you ask me.

That can never be rehabilitated

Without commenting on the other debate about parents and their kids, boy A and boy Bs parents should and hopefully are being investigated there is some serious questions that need to be asked to them in regards to neglect etc.

Actually that is off topic to the thread. My bad peeps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

I didn't change my mind boy a and b were charged with murder of another child boy a was charged with sexual assault, they are deemed as serious as you can get.

There's no comparison or word play that can even justify what ever point you're trying to make.

It has been shown that the gardai couldn't have given a ****e about KM even though they gave him a GIM and the barbaric way he was killed..

A **** show they're.

So our tax money should go on 24/7 protection of youths involved in drug gangs that have been served a GIM.

I wouldn’t want a penny of my tax being spent on that. You lay with dogs.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    So our tax money should go on 24/7 protection of youths involved in drug gangs that have been served a GIM.

I wouldn’t want a penny of my tax being spent on that. You lay with dogs.....

YOUR tax money is already protecting pedos, is protecting patsy hutch (I've no issue with that) you don't get a say in what or who YOUR tax money protects.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

i absolutely loved the fake rolex floral tribute
    an awful pity
    that the tinkers didnt turn up
    scramblers were class though

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

banned for what
    Banned for a month this time...

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Nothing changes on here, still bickering over a different opinion or not living next to the fued.

Also I would like to add!

As much as Keane did wrong in his youthful years, can we all respect the notion of not speaking Ill of the dead?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

As much as Keane did wrong in his youthful years, can we all respect the notion of not speaking Ill of the dead?

bollox
    he was a active violent criminal and died a violent criminals death

there was no innocence in him or his actions

his future victims will never know how luckey they are

its a shame more of them don't save the state the cost of locking them up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

That's gotta be sarcasm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

don’t fcek with cats

mynamejeff wrote: »
    bollox
    he was a active violent criminal and died a violent criminals death

there was no innocence in him or his actions

his future victims will never know how luckey they are

its a shame more of them don't save the state the cost of locking them up

No winners here!

Whether you agree with my opinion or not. I was brought up in a household that laid down principles. Speaking Ill of the dead doesn’t solve anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

No winners here!

Whether you agree with my opinion or not. I was brought up in a household that laid down principles. Speaking Ill of the dead doesn’t solve anything.

might make a difference for the next generation so that they don't turn into feral little creeps if they didn't hear about the innocent sweet child who was murdered and instead heard about that results of the choices to be a criminal

by the way , I ve known lots of dead D%£ckheads

mynamejeff wrote: »
    might make a difference for the next generation so that they don't turn into feral little creeps if they didn't hear about the innocent sweet child who was murdered and instead heard about that results of the choices to be a criminal

by the way , I ve known lots of dead D%£ckheads

Like I said that’s your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

No winners here!

**** him a thousand times. And that little bollox with the stripe on his head carrying the coffin and playing on his scrambler, hopefully next up. Riding around in an A7 acting the **** only ends one way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Said it ages ago in this thread without the torso they've got nothing to go on, it's horrendous reading the details. Whoever found the parts will never sleep normal again. Like a poster said it'll be a snitch that'll undo the killers here, surely the video evidence can be used too if it's found to be true.

Hoboo wrote: »
    **** him a thousand times. And that little bollox with the stripe on his head carrying the coffin and playing on his scrambler, hopefully next up. Riding around in an A7 acting the **** only ends one way.

You seem to hold quite an attitude towards a dead person.

Maybe focus that energy in a way that could help the next one you hope death upon?

Taking your stance helps nobody

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Is this related to keanes funeral?

I also seen comments on it suggesting the guy on the bike was elected, hopefully not a politician lol
    https://twitter.com/VideosSick/status/1228081903053541378?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I should make a video on how to put someone on ignore on boards and post it here.

People keep replying rather the put them on ignore list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I should make a video on how to put someone on ignore on boards and post it here.

Is that directed towards me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Jeff2 wrote: »

It would be handy if the mods could implement a system where the username could have re-reg beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

italodisco wrote: »
    Is this related to keanes funeral?

I also seen comments on it suggesting the guy on the bike was elected, hopefully not a politician lol
    https://twitter.com/VideosSick/status/1228081903053541378?s=19

Yes that keanes brother

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

The A7 ? Yea he might be a passenger in it but he certainly doesn't own it I sense abit jealousy here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

He is his brother so obviously he's feeling all types of grief sure wouldn't you if your brother was murdered and chopped up like an animal if that's all he does is act the dcik and blow fumes out of a scrambler then he's doing nothing wrong there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

YOUR tax money is already protecting pedos, is protecting patsy hutch (I've no issue with that) you don't get a say in what or who YOUR tax money protects.

And neither do you. So what’s your point?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement