Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    And neither do you. So what’s your point?

Don't play obtuse. You or I don't get to decide.

Protection of life is paramount and every life should be protected by all means by the state , more so if a person is under 18.

A GIM was issued of a credible threat to a person under 18, that person was still killed in the most heinous fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Nah not having it, would much rather they spent time protecting good people. Warn them and if they don't want to die they can go into hiding etc, if they dont care carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 patsy004

The state of everyone at this funeral. Knuckledraggers the lot of them. Left Ireland years ago, would love to move back but now realise the no brain grey sweat pants brigade are making life hell for the decent people who are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ernie Ryan

Don't play obtuse. You or I don't get to decide.

Protection of life is paramount and every life should be protected by all means by the state , more so if a person is under 18.

A GIM was issued of a credible threat to a person under 18, that person was still killed in the most heinous fashion.

Your 1 annoying poster looking for arguments on stupid things.. keep going on about him been a child .. different to boy a n b etc.. what if the house he burned down that woman and child didnt make it out.. they would have died in heinous fashion.. he was a little ****ing scumbag..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Ernie Ryan wrote: »
    Your 1 annoying poster looking for arguments on stupid things.. keep going on about him been a child .. different to boy a n b etc.. what if the house he burned down that woman and child didnt make it out.. they would have died in heinous fashion.. he was a little ****ing scumbag..
    The 'child' droning has now become 'person under 18' droning.

If he has been killed a day after his 18th birthday, what would he have to say? Nothing by the look of it...

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Ernie Ryan wrote: »

A person under 18 is a ch...! Whether you like it or not.

That's up to you if you get annoyed, it's no fecking skin off my nose! Hive mind here is rampant, a difference of opinion is called upon.

I didn't bring up boy a or b, another poster did so read before you comment.

If my mother had a pair of balls they'd be my father :)

patsy004 wrote: »
    The state of everyone at this funeral. Knuckledraggers the lot of them. Left Ireland years ago, would love to move back but now realise the no brain grey sweat pants brigade are making life hell for the decent people who are still there.

Unless you live in the same estate or buy coke its just life as normal, I live in Drogheda on a main road and I've never seen any of these scumbags.

Esel wrote: »
    The 'child' droning has now become 'person under 18' droning.

If he has been killed a day after his 18th birthday, what would he have to say? Nothing by the look of it...

Ah because so many have taking issue with the word/fact CHILD in relation to the GIM, I changed to person under 18 the lessen some posters getting their knickers in a twist.

If they were 18 I'd still be saying they were groomed to be what is being said, but they'll always be a "person under 18" now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The use of a white full sized coffin was a intentional play on his young years.

I wonder what he and his friends would have thought of him being buried in what is normally used for babies, considering their big macho gangster image?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Ah because so many have taking issue with the word/fact CHILD in relation to the GIM, I changed to person under 18 the lessen some posters getting their knickers in a twist.

If they were 18 I'd still be saying they were groomed to be what is being said, but they'll always be a "person under 18" now.

Id love to see your reaction if a 17 year old was fcuking petrol bombs in through your sitting room window or catching hold of your beloved pet and killing it. See would you turn the other cheek and say he was led on.

• Advertisement

pablo128 wrote: »
    Id love to see your reaction if a 17 year old was fcuking petrol bombs in through your sitting room window or catching hold of your beloved pet and killing it. See would you turn the other cheek and say he was led on.

I not once here condoned his previous actions for which he was prosecuted for, I've repeated many times he was being controlled by "senior criminals" "groomed".

I'm not trying to be pedantic here, there's no proof he killed a cat, it's only being said here, by no means does it justify the way he was killed in any way shape or form.

My biggest gripe is the fact he was given a GIM to be abducted, tortured and dismembered, yet it still happened, is an appalling reflection on the guards and should be fully investigated, to why they left it happen with a reactive response rather than proactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

I not once here condoned his previous actions for which he was prosecuted for, I've repeated many times he was being controlled by "senior criminals" "groomed".

I'm not trying to be pedantic here, there's no proof he killed a cat, it's only being said here, by no means does it justify the way he was killed in any way shape or form.

My biggest gripe is the fact he was given a GIM to be abducted, tortured and dismembered, yet it still happened, is an appalling reflection on the guards and should be fully investigated, to why they left it happen with a reactive response rather than proactive.

Do you honestly think if the guards insisted after the GIM that they protect him that he would actually want them there keeping an eye on him, even if he was doing nothing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

There was no proof that the GIM had specific details about how KM would be chopped up. A GIM is just an active threat to life

Do you honestly think if the guards insisted after the GIM that they protect him that he would actually want them there keeping an eye on him, even if he was doing nothing wrong?

Probably wouldn't have no, he should have got no choice in the matter!

There's more, April Collins had 24/7 protection because she gave statements on the Dundons in Limerick

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/state-witness-who-brought-down-limerick-crime-gang-marries-rapist-and-mocks-ex-online-35488149.html.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/april-and-annabel-the-two-women-at-the-centre-of-murderous-dundon-mccarthy-gang-30439505.html.

Again the whole point, the guards in Drogheda couldn't give a feck unless you're from certain areas or "members"
    There was no proof that the GIM had specific details about how KM would be chopped up. A GIM is just an active threat to life

Are you questioning crime reporters "sources" ?
    TheW1zard wrote: »
    You should put your energy into being outraged by the little scrotes running a muck rather than the fact the guards didnt babysit him till he got what was coming. Whats that saying, people who torchs gaffs get something something?

I can put my energy into anything that interests me, no babysitting, protection of life is paramount, more so in the case of a
    CHILD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

You should put your energy into being outraged by the little scrotes running a muck rather than the fact the guards didnt babysit him till he got what was coming. Whats that saying, people who torchs gaffs get something something?

protection of life is paramount

Is it really though. At this point everyone involved in the Drog feud is a target. I'd gladly see them all wiped out if I knew nobody innocent would get harmed. Absolutely no loss and would be great for the town tbh. Gardai protection? I'd rather they direct traffic

You are a one-trick pony who only (re)registered to save the children. If KM had not been a 'person under 18' we would all have been spared from the shite you have been posting.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

You are a one-trick pony who only (re)registered to save the children. If KM had not been a 'person under 18' we would all have been spared from the shite you have been posting.

Funny how you cannot say 'child' anymore. Get a warning or something?

I really can't understand why the mods are still letting him post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

Scott & Mark Capper are all over the Sun/Mirror. Are they serious players or just henchmen for Mr Flashy ?

I've roughly had 12 gangland tread usernames going back to the start, and this account an admin has went threw with all ye complaining so my responses have to be measured and respectful to others, I've have been banned otherwise :)

If you think I'm posting ****e you're welcome to not read it or report me!
    judaspig wrote: »
    I really can't understand why the mods are still letting him post

Why wouldn't they? You're also welcome to not read it too. Hive mind at play here.

I'll might as well it up esel.

• Advertisement

I've roughly had 12 gangland tread usernames going back to the start, and this account an admin has went threw with all ye complaining so my responses have to be measured and respectful to others, I've have been banned otherwise :)

If you think I'm posting ****e you're welcome to not read it or report me!

Why wouldn't they? You're also welcome to not read it too. Hive mind at play here.

I'll be deleting this post in an hour.
    Quoted for posterity so.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    Scott & Mark Capper are all over the Sun/Mirror. Are they serious players or just henchmen for Mr Flashy ?

Apparently a “near genius footballer” in his youth too according to his defence solicitor. Can you believe the **** they come out with to try and get their clients off the hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Langer, the fact that the Gardaí issued him with a GIM is proof of how well they were doing their job.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Most of us don't have sympathy for the cretins, you do, who cares, move on everyone

Langer, the fact that the Gardaí issued him with a GIM is proof of how well they were doing their job.

I don't know how you can say that, he was killed after he was given the GIM, a suspect was lifted for bail breaches after the fact.

That's incompetence, not doing their job right, I don't know the answer but as another poster said how many GIMs are given out to persons under 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭downtown3858

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I don't know how you can say that, he was killed after he was given the GIM, a suspect was lifted for bail breaches after the fact.

That's incompetence, not doing their job right, I don't know the answer but as another poster said how many GIMs are given out to persons under 18.

Okay so the GIM is issued, what do the police do, how many police track this one criminal? Did he walk out of the house that night going to meet these guys to double cross the other gang he was affiliated to? What is the. length of time police would have to tail him with the GIM? How long does it last for? Can the Gardaí cover every GIM in the country with how many assigned to each GIM?

Okay so the GIM is issued, what do the police do

Guards could follow him, arrest him for some reason, bail breach, high visibility patrols, anything.
    how many police track this one criminal?

A baby face barely out of templemore, was posted to champion avenue!
    Did he walk out of the house that night going to meet these guys to double cross the other gang he was affiliated to?

I haven't the foggiest.
    What is the. length of time police would have to tail him with the GIM?

How long for April Collins? How long for patsy?
    How long does it last for?

As long as needed, their budget is infinite to an extent.
    Can the Gardaí cover every GIM in the country with how many assigned to each GIM?

I believe they could, high visibility patrols, their "intelligence officers" are already around as "normals".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Guards could follow him, arrest him for some reason, bail breach, high visibility patrols, anything.

I haven't the foggiest.

I believe they could, high visibility patrols, their "intelligence officers" are already around as "normals".

you are clueless

as in you haven't a clue what you are talking about

as in you are a re reg account who is clueless and hasn't a clue what you are talking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I haven't the foggiest.

New Minister for Justice right here, most of that isn't feasible, anyone who has all these things to say should have solution in mind. You couldn't use most of these reasons. Tax payers money should go on the ordinary decent people not the people who are flooding the streets with drugs and harrasing family members for debts that make up as they go along for intimidation. Let them to themselves and not the innocents who are trying to live life with their families in peace.
    So they get the GIM and do what they want with that information after that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement