Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Happyhour wrote: »
    Who is his godfather because it's not Hot wheels as everyone points out. At the funeral yesterday all his friends had to take off school to attend do yes he was a child. A bloody runt don't get me wrong but they only took out the dogs body and weakest link. How many of us wouldn't have loved to tell our 17 year old selves to cop on..

I doubt our 17 year old selves were burning houses down, collecting drug debt and had GIM warnings. We have to look at this guy as an exception to the rule, even the gangsters that ended up turning their lives around were in their 30's and deep deep down into the underworld until they realised it's not the life to stay alive in.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    And how many other that dog? Banana I replied yes to you. The two choppers I reported on in Ballyer yesterday must. Not have done an adeqauye job, apparently a lot got through.

And how many other that dog?

Banana I replied yes to you!! The two choppers I reported on in Ballyfermot yesterday, must not have done an adeqauye job,

apparently a lot got through.

sorry it was doing my head in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

And how many other that dog?

Banana I replied yes to you!! The two choppers I reported on in Ballyfermot yesterday, must not have done an adeqauye job,

apparently a lot got through.

sorry it was doing my head in

Don't be

I have a 10 year old nephew who can spell better than these fcuktards posting

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dramalama80

Ye blame the Gardai when your teenagers go missing half of these parents should be locked up for neglect of young scumbags.
    The parents can't be arsed being parents it's a disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

The parents can't be arsed being parents it's a disgrace.

Exactly the parents of any of these young criminals should face some financial penalties or have their social welfare cut off .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Happyhour

At least they were alive to make a decision. He did petrol bomb a house but like that the people owed drugs money so it's all horrendous in the drug scene. He did not deserve that.
    I doubt our 17 year old selves were burning houses down, collecting drug debt and had GIM warnings. We have to look at this guy as an exception to the rule, even the gangsters that ended up turning their lives around were in their 30's and deep deep down into the underworld until they realised it's not the life to stay alive in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

At least they were alive to make a decision. He did petrol bomb a house but like that the people owed drugs money so it's all horrendous in the drug scene. He did not deserve that.

No he didn't and the way he was left is disgusting and barbaric doesn't even cover it. Unfortunately in that world if they see you as a credible threat or a soft target you'll be taken out. They were alive but by luck more then anything, it's gone to a whole new level now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Ya shur mean someone owed someone money, definitely a good and valid reason to firebomb an older ladies house and chop up her cat. It's only right like.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

Who is his godfather because it's not Hot wheels as everyone points out. At the funeral yesterday all his friends had to take off school to attend do yes he was a child. A bloody runt don't get me wrong but they only took out the dogs body and weakest link. How many of us wouldn't have loved to tell our 17 year old selves to cop on..
    Godfather is either LM or BM. KMW father BW and is aligned with the Maguire side. Unusual that he flittered between the Maguire and Boylan's considering his fathers status. KMW was used by both sides when it suited them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Exactly the parents of any of these young criminals should face some financial penalties or have their social welfare cut off .

Even though your idea is flawed from the get go, I'll give you a go.

How would that be achieved and what proof would be needed?

• Advertisement

Hypothetical question

If your child had received a GIM from the Gardaí. Would you be allowing them to leave the house?

Do you believe that children are the responsibility of their parents?

Wrong thread for getting into this debate but quite simple if someone under 18 convicted for serious criminal offenses parents or legal guardian should also be held accountable.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Wrong thread for getting into this debate but quite simple if someone under 18 convicted for serious criminal offenses parents or legal guardian should also be held accountable.
    Don't forget, someone under 18 is a CHILD! :)

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Esel wrote: »
    Don't forget, someone under 18 is a CHILD!

He was nearly 18, and obviously was old enough to know how to make petrol bombs and terrorise elderly people.

Don't forget that mate

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

guccimain wrote: »
    He was nearly 18, and obviously was old enough to know how to make petrol bombs and terrorise elderly people.

Don't forget that mate
    Whoosh.

I have added a smilie to my post.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Has anyone heard anything about what Ian maddog Maloney has been upto, everyone thought that he would be running riot when he first got out of jail.

Has anyone heard anything about what Ian maddog Maloney has been upto, everyone thought that he would be running riot when he first got out of jail.

Hypothetical question

If your child had received a GIM from the Gardaí. Would you be allowing them to leave the house?

Do you believe that children are the responsibility of their parents?

Truthfully IMO, I wouldn't let them out of my sight never mind house.

Yes I do, I'd also expect the guards to make sure a child given a GIM, doesn't get killed not to mention how barbaric KMs murder was.

He was groomed from a very early age.

It's the perfect tread, there's nothing happening at the moment.

Who deems what to be a serious criminal offence? You, me,guards, a judge, the minister of justice?

"Under Section 258 of the Children Act 2001 an offence committed by a child under the age of 18, for which they have been found guilty, can be automatically expunged from the record as if never committed, once certain conditions are met. The conditions are as follows:

"The offence was committed before the child reached the age of 18 years
    The offence is not one required to be tried by the Central Criminal Court (such as murder or rape)
    At least 3 years have elapsed since the finding of guilt and
    The child has not been dealt with for another offence in that 3-year period."

Esel wrote: »
    Don't forget, someone under 18 is a CHILD! :)

"In Ireland under the Child Care Act 1991, the Children Act 2001 and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child a child is defined as anyone under the age of 18."

I'll keep repeating that to you seems I put your nose out by referring to a child as a child :).

Truthfully IMO, I wouldn't let them out of my sight never mind house.

Yes I do, I'd also expect the guards to make sure a child given a GIM, doesn't get killed not to mention how barbaric KMs murder was.

He was groomed from a very early age.

It's the perfect tread, there's nothing happening at the moment.

Who deems what to be a serious criminal offence? You, me,guards, a judge, the minister of justice?

"Under Section 258 of the Children Act 2001 an offence committed by a child under the age of 18, for which they have been found guilty, can be automatically expunged from the record as if never committed, once certain conditions are met. The conditions are as follows:

"The offence was committed before the child reached the age of 18 years
    The offence is not one required to be tried by the Central Criminal Court (such as murder or rape)
    At least 3 years have elapsed since the finding of guilt and
    The child has not been dealt with for another offence in that 3-year period."

"In Ireland under the Child Care Act 1991, the Children Act 2001 and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child a child is defined as anyone under the age of 18."

I'll keep repeating that to you seems I put your nose out by referring to a child as a child :).

Do you have the same opinion of boy A and B that they were only children ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Two animals and I can say for myself that they deserve what they will get when they come outside.

Googling child and horse p**n at the age of 12 is bullet orders if you ask me.

That can never be rehabilitated

• Advertisement

Different kettle of fish altogether.

I've had to look these up because the case was so bad I didn't follow it at the time.

"The teen known as Boy A, who was convicted of murder and aggravated sexual assault, was sentenced to life with a review after 12 years for murdering the 14-year-old. He was also sentenced to 12 years for an aggravated sexual assault on Ana, which will run alongside the murder sentence."

"His co-accused, known as Boy B, was sentenced to 15 years for murder with a review after eight years"

There's no comparison between KM and boy a and b.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Zacks family was notified that the suspected shooter was marry gcquilan bestfriend of warry bolverson,live beside each other in moyclare baldoyle

Interesting. Might be wrong, but I seem to remember the general feeling on here was that the lie detector fella currently locked up awaiting trial for another shooting was behind it.

Different kettle of fish altogether.

I've had to look these up because the case was so bad I didn't follow it at the time.

"The teen known as Boy A, who was convicted of murder and aggravated sexual assault, was sentenced to life with a review after 12 years for murdering the 14-year-old. He was also sentenced to 12 years for an aggravated sexual assault on Ana, which will run alongside the murder sentence."

"His co-accused, known as Boy B, was sentenced to 15 years for murder with a review after eight years"

There's no comparison between KM and boy a and b.

I’m well aware of all 3 just making a point, but you just change your mind when it suits your agenda .Km was old enough to know right from wrong and as much as you say he was groomed other people including the Garda had tried to get him back in the right path, he choose not to .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

good evening one and all
    beasty has granted me my release
    from boards lock up

what a week it was

6 people to carry a coffin when 1 could have done the same carrying a picnic basket?

good evening one and all
    from boards lock up

what a week it was

6 people to carry a coffin when 1 could have done the same carrying a picnic basket

Bloody hell, bit harsh that man.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

good evening one and all
    from boards lock up

what a week it was

6 people to carry a coffin when 1 could have done the same carrying a picnic basket

Thought by many, said by none. Until Robbie appears... :D:D

judaspig wrote: »
    Bloody hell, bit harsh that man.

it's the truth though

it's the truth though

True, just don't wanna see you on a ban again. One of the few good posters left around here lol

judaspig wrote: »
    True, just don't wanna see you on a ban again. One of the few good posters left around here lol

banned for what
    this is a discussion forum
    i raised a point for discussion

• Advertisement

I’m well aware of all 3 just making a point, but you just change your mind when it suits your agenda .Km was old enough to know right from wrong and as much as you say he was groomed other people including the Garda had tried to get him back in the right path, he choose not to .

I didn't change my mind boy a and b were charged with murder of another child boy a was charged with sexual assault, they are deemed as serious as you can get.

There's no comparison or word play that can even justify what ever point you're trying to make.

It has been shown that the gardai couldn't have given a ****e about KM even though they gave him a GIM and the barbaric way he was killed..

A **** show they're.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement