Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

IvoryTower wrote: »
    That gang he was apart of are all pretty young, I doubt there was much grooming needed for any of them to be honest. The stories you hear about them from a young age would suggest they've always been scumbags. Bad upbringing in a bad area = high chance of being a scumbag unfortunately

in fairness these lads are 16/17 in age but are hardened violent criminals. these lads wouldnt think twice about sticking you with a knife or kicking your head in when your on the ground. there not your typical 16yr old and not like you or i. in this case this "kid" was going around petrol bombing houses.. personally i think the whole he was a child goes out the window when thats what your doing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

If KMs murder happened today he'd be 18 and the media would be calling him a young gangland figure not a child, the whole child thing is ridiculous considering he was literally months away from being an adult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 User94

If KMs murder happened today he'd be 18 and the media would be calling him a young gangland figure not a child, the whole child thing is ridiculous considering he was literally months away from being an adult

Did you think you were an adult when you were 18?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Do you think he was going to be a changed man at 23? The only difference is he would probably have killed someone by then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Saw pictures of the funeral all bubble jackets and trainers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

User94 wrote: »
    Did you think you were an adult when you were 18?

i really think people are getting hung up with this age thing.. ill say it again these young men, teenagers, young adults are completely different to use.. they have hurt and damaged people for years... what they lack in age they have made up for in yrs of hard criminal activity

• Registered Users Posts: 22 yellabelly20

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Two Garda choppers flying around Ballyer right now (very unusual) even for here.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/wheatfield-high-alert-after-someone-17744047

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

pablo128 wrote: »
    Child or not, if he burnt my house down I'd have chopped him up myself.

I see people's here point, and I didn't condone KMs previous behaviour, it was the way he was killed and people frothing at the mouth that suits him right for previous re his behaviour.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/editorial/the-irish-times-view-on-gangland-crime-putting-it-up-to-the-state-1.4142128?mode=amp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

He was a "child" with a GMI and went round the town throwing his weight around and petrol bombing peoples house. He didn't give a feck about his victims so it's not surprising if people don't have sympathy for him, child or not, the place is better off without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

Take this with a pinch of salt as its coming from a wotsap group, Shots fired in a house in Ferrycarrig Coolock, person in car in garden injured. Burning car in Clarehall. Ive seen 2 garda jeeps flying by a few mins ago..

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I see people's here point, and I didn't condone KMs previous behaviour, it was the way he was killed and people frothing at the mouth that suits him right for previous re his behaviour.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/editorial/the-irish-times-view-on-gangland-crime-putting-it-up-to-the-state-1.4142128?mode=amp

I don't see anyone frothing at the mouth for how he was killed, 99% of posters here are disgusted with it but I think the valid point of him not being a child by his actions is the debate here. If he was burning down your house and intimidating your family you'd be glad to see the back of him but you wouldn't wish what happened to his body after.

I don't see anyone frothing at the mouth for how he was killed, 99% of posters here are disgusted with it but I think the valid point of him not being a child by his actions is the debate here. If he was burning down your house and intimidating your family you'd be glad to see the back of him but you wouldn't wish what happened to his body after.

Two posts up from yours, there's one I'll get you more if you want.

There's no debate, he was and now will always be a CHILD.

In Ireland under the Child Care Act 1991, the Children Act 2001 and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child a child is defined as anyone under the age of 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dramalama80

He was a child!
    He sure as hell didn't act like a child. Will u ever cop yourself on

He sure as hell didn't act like a child. Will u ever cop yourself on

I'll be surprised if you even reply like the rest of the hive mind here.

Ye hardly believe he was collecting money for himself?

He was controlled by senior criminals, groomed.

I've stated facts, no emotive bull hop, if you or anyone else doesn't like that, there's nothing I can do for ye.

May I add, posters saying me and another account are ruining the tread, there's nothing happening, there's always a lull for a while, expect at the height Hutch/kinahan feud.

I'll be surprised if you even reply like the rest of the hive mind here.

Ye hardly believe he was collecting money for himself?

He was controlled by senior criminals, groomed.

I've stated facts, no emotive bull hop, if you or anyone else doesn't like that, there's nothing I can do for ye.

May I add, posters saying me and another account are ruining the tread, there's nothing happening, there's always a lull for a while, expect at the height Hutch/kinahan feud.
    Actually I don't believe he was groomed. I believe he wanted to act like a tough man, running round threatening people over families drug depts, killing cats etc. I'd say he loved the thrill of it all. There was a GIM out for him he should have stayed where he was safe not played with fire. He certainly didn't deserve to die the way he did but at the end of the day it could have been him doing that to someone else the path he was headed.

And another thing if that was my 'CHILD' and he had a GIM he damn sure would not have been leaving the house

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ryangerry81

Anyone following the brady trial?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 FeelTheByrne23

Still debatin about whether bomber mulready was a kid.. Stop! He was an out of control kid / adult that was gonna die a nasty way anyway cause he would never have wanted to turn his life around.. Look at his Godfather ffs! Imagine a life where ye cant just have a new bike cause ye have to save for it #eyeroll #switchon

BTW nobody stopped to comment on the supposed shootin in Ferrycarrig?? Anyone shed anymore light?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

d51984 wrote: »
    Take this with a pinch of salt as its coming from a wotsap group, Shots fired in a house in Ferrycarrig Coolock, person in car in garden injured. Burning car in Clarehall. Ive seen 2 garda jeeps flying by a few mins ago..

Nothing more on this?

Still debatin about whether bomber mulready was a kid.. Stop! He was an out of control kid / adult that was gonna die a nasty way anyway cause he would never have wanted to turn his life around.. Look at his Godfather ffs! Imagine a life where ye cant just have a new bike cause ye have to save for it #eyeroll #switchon

BTW nobody stopped to comment on the supposed shootin in Ferrycarrig?? Anyone shed anymore light?

The talk about whether he was a child or not, has brought this thread into the realm of semantics.

Should be ignored and back to the gangster chat.

I seen the video of the 2 lads doing burnouts on scramblera today outside Keane mulreadys house after the funeral doing the rounds, anyone see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

The talk about whether he was a child or not, has brought this thread into the realm of semantics.

Should be ignored and back to the gangster chat.

I seen the video of the 2 lads doing burnouts on scramblera today outside Keane mulreadys house after the funeral doing the rounds, anyone see it.

Nope, wanna post a link?

Nope, wanna post a link?

Sick videos on twitter, for those not in the WhatsApp groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭Jeff2

And another thing if that was my 'CHILD' and he had a GIM he damn sure would not have been leaving the house

If my son what ever age had a GIM he would be nowhere near the house and in a safe place but you are right as I believe as part of this lads bail condition was he stay at the home address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

And how many other that dog? Banana I replied yes to you. The two choppers I reported on in Ballyer yesterday must. Not have done an adeqauye job, apparently a lot got through.

Davidplat wrote: »

Littles coolock and edenmore gang lost 17grands worth of drugs, preying on a vulnerable man, they tried to put pressure on for the drug debt but was told where to go.. And it was left at that, bunch of fools that whole outfit, they are being constantly ripped off by teenagers and are yet to do Anything, little all mouth, no. Wonder he was Killed for acting tough when he was a known fool, the boys in edenmore are biggest bunch of clowns out of the lot

Who's the vulnerable man?

The zombie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

The zombie?

Wonder was he any relation to your man that was shot at the back of the airport last month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

He didn't reply anyway no skin off my nose,I think my guards comment upset him in relation to the GIM and KM still been killed..

I think user upset with you bevause you seem like and old user McKenna. He just want to change the narrative compleyely

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

The zombie?

Read the article

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

The zombie?

Gives the name in the article as Ciaran Wolverson if you read it .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement