Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I don't think anyone has came forward and spoke about Donald doing anything illegal with regards to the Epstein case ?

Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew has at the very least been accused of being involved with minors in connection to the Epstein case ,

Yes they have. Manifest of him being on the plane and court papers that allege himself and Epstein assaulted a minor.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,568 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

who has made accusations directly against clinton? He certainly travelled on epsteins plane but i'm not aware of any direct allegation from a woman involved.

A Jane Doe of course ,
    In this time of information its impossible to get through all the nonsense and figure out which is real and which is fake ,

I guess that what the courts are for ,

joeguevara wrote: »
    Yes they have. Manifest of him being on the plane and court papers that allege himself and Epstein assaulted a minor.

The plane manifest means you where on a plane that's all ,

I wasn't aware of the court papers,

• Registered Users Posts: 33,320 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I don't think anyone has came forward and spoke about Donald doing anything illegal with regards to the Epstein case ?

Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew has at the very least been accused of being involved with minors in connection to the Epstein case ,

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/
    The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe’s claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.

Tiffany Doe claims she convinced the then-13-year-old plaintiff to attend the parties as a means to break in to New York’s professional modeling world. In her declaration, Tiffany Doe says she witnessed four sexual encounters in which Jane Doe was forced to have sex with Trump, and two encounters involving the plaintiff and Jeffrey Epstein.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Him apparently having his arm around Virginia's waste doesn't prove criminality on his part - and that's if the photo is even real, given that his arm appears exceedingly long!

Is that you Andrew? The poor guy can't even sweat either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

A Jane Doe of course ,
    In this time of information its impossible to get through all the nonsense and figure out which is real and which is fake ,

I guess that what the courts are for ,

any link to that allegation? I know that clinton spent time on epsteins but even Giuffre said that Clinton never took part in anything inappropriate.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/rose-mcgowan-calls-for-arrests-of-prince-andrew-bill-clinton-following-ghislaine-maxwells-fbi-capture
    Previously, Roberts Giuffre – who claims she became Epstein’s “sex slave” at age 17 – said she recalled seeing Clinton on the island, though she said he never acted inappropriately.

BloodBath wrote: »
    Is that you Andrew? The poor guy can't even sweat either.

Didn't he say i was never upstairs In that house,How did he know the picture was taken up stairs then .,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,985 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

who has made accusations directly against clinton? He certainly travelled on epsteins plane but i'm not aware of any direct allegation from a woman involved.

The same people who fall over themselves trying to exonerate Trump at every juncture. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Trump was a codefendant with Epstein for raping a child, has been on Epsteins plane/island (the basis of much of the Clinton accusations also), and Epstein used Trumps resorts as a hunting ground for underage prey while Trump was talking about Epstein being a "Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Its peculiar also that Epstein death is possibly the one major, dominating story over the course of Trumps presidency that - despite the Clinton connection - he just shut right the f*** about and largely ignored when it was in the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Your watching the wrong news if that's the case. He's definitely thrown his 2 cent in the ring about Clinton.
    There isn't a Trump connection that's noteworthy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Suspect in killing at N.J. home of federal judge found dead of self-inflicted gunshot wound, reports say
    The alleged suspect in the murder of a federal judge’s 20-year-old son on Sunday evening has taken his own life, according to multiple media reports.

The man, still unidentified, was said to be a disgruntled attorney who had appeared before before U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas, ABC News reported, adding his body was discovered with a gun in Sullivan County, about two hours from the judge’s home.

The U.S. Attorney’s office in New Jersey declined comment.

source

Dead men tell no tales. Attorney makes all the effort to dress up a Fedex driver to carry out assassination and then kills himself, why go to all that effort?

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Your watching the wrong news if that's the case. He's definitely thrown his 2 cent in the ring about Clinton.
    There isn't a Trump connection that's noteworthy.
    I must have missed them then, what comments did he make about Epsteins mysterious death?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

joeguevara wrote: »

Your source? The media are distancing themselves from any accusations against Clinton.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Your source? The media are distancing themselves from any accusations against Clinton.

that post was referring to Trump not clinton.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

that post was referring to Trump not clinton.

Previous poster had mentioned Trump, Epstein, Clinton & Windsor. Poster refers to 'him & Epstein' without clarifying who 'him' is. It reads like a Hilary Mantel novel.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Muahahaha wrote: »
    cheers thanks. That article is a bit bizarre, seems to attempt to link the deaths of lots of celebrities as being out to expose this paedophile ring. Courtney Love, Aviccii, Chris Cornell all mentioned. You woudnt know what to think at this stage, like its clear there was a ring but that doesnt mean conspiracy theorists dont go overboard trying to connect every single well known death to it.

That is generally the point of conspiracy theories. You take something that's not unreasonable to propose. Then you throw into truly whacky stuff and link it all together and push it as hard as you can. In this way you discredit the initial proposition as being a conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

https://youtu.be/Wl5HtBmlKW8

This could be complete bull**** but it's not unconvincing.

Basically a post to 4chan by a security guy/driver who worked for Epstein among other jobs, who said he was going to kill himself after posting this story.

Talked about procuring underage girls, Bohemian Grove-ish ritualistic stuff on the island, face masks etc, a dungeon, and how he murdered a journalist in Switzerland with two other goons.

If it's true it's ****ing terrifying.
    And maybe I'm gullible but I tend to believe it.

Not least because 8 hrs after he posts, Ghislaine Maxwell is arrested.

Anyone know more about this guy or the other goons who he names.

It's insane how this is being buried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

https://youtu.be/Wl5HtBmlKW8

This could be complete bull**** but it's not unconvincing.

Basically a post to 4chan by a security guy/driver who worked for Epstein among other jobs, who said he was going to kill himself after posting this story.

Talked about procuring underage girls, Bohemian Grove-ish ritualistic stuff on the island, face masks etc, a dungeon, and how he murdered a journalist in Switzerland with two other goons.

If it's true it's ****ing terrifying.
    And maybe I'm gullible but I tend to believe it.

Not least because 8 hrs after he posts, Ghislaine Maxwell is arrested.

Anyone know more about this guy or the other goons who he names.

It's insane how this is being buried.
    I'd say it's BS, I started watching this yesterday and it didn't feel authentic.
    That's not to say that spooks, major crime lords, politicians etc don't either kill or blackmail people, they do. Agencies (and hangers on of agencies) recruit misfits from all walks to do nasty stuff.
    A small glimpse into the underbelly: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53325388
    Six men have been arrested in the Netherlands following the discovery of seven shipping containers converted into cells and torture chambers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭Treppen

I Like the way he takes a big gulp after the journalist says "turn in powerful people".

Why the #### would you be wishing a potential human traffiker well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Treppen wrote: »
    I Like the way he takes a big gulp after the journalist says "turn in powerful people".

Why the #### would you be wishing a potential human traffiker well?

Because her father was a Mossad agent, and its not unreasonable to propose that she is a Mossad agent. Epstein and Maxwell may well have been gathering kompromat on behalf of Mossad.

Trump is a big fan of Israel, so he's going to wish the best for their agent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Dude makes some interesting points.

It's from before yer wan was arrested but still intereting.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭corminators

This stuff is epic.
    Looks like Maxwell is indicted on reports from 1995 after the charges magically disappeared in 1996.
    Edit: Some of the kid's original lawyers back in the day had links to the Clintons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

iamstop wrote: »
    Dude makes some interesting points.

It's from before yer wan was arrested but still intereting.

Indeed it is interesting. But it's not far fetched to think states would use child sex as a form of blackmail. Here in Ireland we had cooperation between Garda and Tusla in order to blacken the reputation of a person with mere claims of sexual impropriety around children. Countries with bigger international ambitions, and a history of hiring scumbags may well have an Epstein type operation running covertly. This would be more the role of permanent government (agencies) not politicians.... they would be more the target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

It seems more documents have been released/unsealed by the court in the Miami Herald case.

Bill Clinton was on Paedophile Island with Epstein, Ghilsane, Emmy, Virginia and two young girls from New York.

Was it known he was on the Island already?

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1289021799238434816?s=20

I heard Dershowitz was accused alright.

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1289015289208877056?s=20

I wonder will Senator George Mitchell and Governor Bill Richardson make another showing.

The Bush FBI and DOJ knew, the Obama FBI and DOJ knew.

What was going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

Dershowitz seems to be in big trouble.He was Epsteins layer that got him that soft sentence when he was first convicted.

He also wrote an article in 1997 claiming "Statutory rape is an outdated concept" and that 14 is a good age for concent.

Sickening how many knew what was going on and did nothing..reminds me a little of what happened here with Catholic Church

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,088 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Irishman80 wrote: »
    The Bush FBI and DOJ knew, the Obama FBI and DOJ knew.

What was going on?

Trump's crew knew too. Wasn't Acosta in his team, yet he was responsible from the deal?

Frankly, i can see how this information (bar Dershowitz) could play into his deep state narrative, but his comment about wishing maxwell well still strikes me as really, really odd. If he doesn't make hay out of this, that will be a huge red flag to me.

Advertisement