Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

ugghhh phrasing! Anything really juicy yet? I'm just on the Ghislaine girl on girl action part

“ Electronic searches of the documents came up blank for the words “Trump” and “Clinton.” However, the names of both presidents do appear in the documents; the names are simply not easy to find. ”

I mean there will be follow up headlines in the next few hours this morning for sure. I’m not in my right mind to read them all and tbh the whole thing doesn’t have me so passionate as to pour through 638 pages myself, especially when the internet at large will have figured out what’s in it imminently

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Listening to the Giuffre documentary, she said they told her she was to be given training as a professional masseuse and then given a well paid job. She saw it as a career opportunity way better than her minimum wage + tips dead end job. It wasn't a "come here for 1 day" type of arrangement. Of course they left out some important details.

Ah OK. I might check out that documentary. I was under the impression that she was working a shift at mar a lago when they took her with them. If it was more like they offered her a job and she went with them to check it out after work, that would make a lot more sense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    This kind of thing always make me wonder the following:

Is it that the sort of people who are driven to be extremely rich and powerful are sick ****s (psychopaths, narcissists, etc.), or is this sort of thing in many humans (deep down) and is it just the rich and powerful who have the means to do it and get away with it?

I'd say its a mixture of both.
    But these psychopaths have a skewed reality and they'll all think they're untouchable.

Narcissists whether they're poor or rich think they're untouchable.
    Theyre like gamblers, the next one is always the winner.

Their next deed will be the best hit, they're nasty ****ers whether they're male or female they're absolute cnuts.

Not all wealthy people are narcissistic, I know wealthy people and they're quite humble and love simple living.

The one's who are dodgy are the middle classes who fcuked over people to rise to the top, some people have a radar for these cretins.

Usually men who have that dead look in their eye's and they put their hand's in their pockets a lot, they're what you'd describe as rapey looking.

Business men away from their families a lot these cnuts are always up to no good, and they're cranky and ruthless bstrds.

Look out for middle aged to older guy's with plenty of money who are divorced or separated and have a Dolly bird.

There are women who like older men and older men who fall in love with younger women and they're quite compatable and they love each other, have a family grow old together and leave a good legacy behind them.
    That's easy to identify because they look happy and stick together.
    There's a difference.

It's very easy to pick out the rapey psychopath from a line of men, they just have that business man, jingly hand's in pockets sloppy look about them.
    Great business men, almost reptilian in their looks.
    Zero empathy, like a gangster they'll point a gun at your head before they pull the trigger they'll say nothing personal just business bang.

These people are well sought after in businesses and great at company acquisitions, and basically ruining people's lives in order to gain power.

They're usually addict's and alcoholics, they don't have real friends.

These cnuts are probably 10% of the population and there's a lot more men like this than women.

They would make great soldiers or special forces because they'ed go in get the job done right and sleep well at night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

everlast75 wrote: »
    I hope every single person from either side gets locked up for what they did.

Me too. I don't care what their political hue is or what my political hue is. Anyone involved needs to see jail time.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭antgal23

I think a certain Middle - Eastern intelligence agency recruited Epstein + Maxwell to provide paedophile services to the world's social and political elite.

The same agency uses the recordings of these services to blackmail this elite to do things favorable for the Middle Eastern country in question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

antgal23 wrote: »
    I think a certain Middle - Eastern intelligence agency recruited Epstein + Maxwell to provide paedophile services to the world's social and political elite.

The same agency uses the recordings of these services to blackmail this elite to do things favorable for the Middle Eastern country in question

just say Mossad, its not a secret. Maxwells father was supposed to work for mossad so nothing would surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,564 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

nthclare wrote: »
    I'd say its a mixture of both.
    But these psychopaths have a skewed reality and they'll all think they're untouchable.

Narcissists whether they're poor or rich think they're untouchable.
    Theyre like gamblers, the next one is always the winner.

Their next deed will be the best hit, they're nasty ****ers whether they're male or female they're absolute cnuts.

Not all wealthy people are narcissistic, I know wealthy people and they're quite humble and love simple living.

The one's who are dodgy are the middle classes who fcuked over people to rise to the top, some people have a radar for these cretins.

Usually men who have that dead look in their eye's and they put their hand's in their pockets a lot, they're what you'd describe as rapey looking.

Business men away from their families a lot these cnuts are always up to no good, and they're cranky and ruthless bstrds.

Look out for middle aged to older guy's with plenty of money who are divorced or separated and have a Dolly bird.

There are women who like older men and older men who fall in love with younger women and they're quite compatable and they love each other, have a family grow old together and leave a good legacy behind them.
    That's easy to identify because they look happy and stick together.
    There's a difference.

.It's very easy to pick out the rapey psychopath from a line of men, they just have that business man, jingly hand's in pockets sloppy look about them
    Great business men, almost reptilian in their looks.
    Zero empathy, like a gangster they'll point a gun at your head before they pull the trigger they'll say nothing personal just business bang.

These people are well sought after in businesses and great at company acquisitions, and basically ruining people's lives in order to gain power.

They're usually addict's and alcoholics, they don't have real friends.

These cnuts are probably 10% of the population and there's a lot more men like this than women.

They would make great soldiers or special forces because they'ed go in get the job done right and sleep well at night...

I actually read he got away with it for so long because he was so clever he had his tailor sew his pockets closed so he would never be detected ,

I guess you've never heard "don't judge a book by its cover"

I'm not sure if your even serious with the below , absolute nonsense

"It's very easy to pick out the rapey psychopath from a line of men, they just have that business man, jingly hand's in pockets sloppy look about them "

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So I happened to see the court filling(10 pages, of which I assume there is a lot more) which was redacted but some user on twitter claimed that he coping and pasting the pages of redactions it removed them and the person was named. Surely it's not that easy. The Netflix documentary was good in that it expended on things I'd heard but not looked into. One employee said he say bill Clinton on the island and the women interviewed don't mention his name as being someone they were forced to do anything. I assume that was because the show makers wanted to be able to stand over the claims.

I actually read he got away with it for so long because he was so clever he had his tailor sew his pockets closed so he would never be detected ,

I guess you've never heard "don't judge a book by its cover"

I'm not sure if your even serious with the below , absolute nonsense

"It's very easy to pick out the rapey psychopath from a line of men, they just have that business man, jingly hand's in pockets sloppy look about them "

Do you gingle your hands in your pockets, are you sloppy in your appearance, do you look seedy and shifty...if you do you're probably an ok person, not everyone I've observed with that look is a bad person.
    But they're edgy looking none the less.

But from my observation of these creeps their body language are always similar

Are you trying to bait me with suggesting that my observation is nonsense.

I'd be more wary of someone who goes into defending my observation rather than someone who says don't judge a book by its cover.

I think you know what I meant, but obviously what I posted slightly triggered something inside you to suggest that I shouldn't judge a book by its cover...

Have I cleared it up for you now ? am I dead right, or if you want I'll accept your guidance in how to post properly in future.

Sorry about that...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Treppen

Just regarding other nations involvement it's very important people don't get caught up in just the pedo aspect (that should have it's day in court no doubt).

3 things suggest it goes beyond just Epstein/Maxwell prediliction for "young girls"

These are a must watch if you want to go beyond the Netflix window dressing.

1. Epstein's connection to Universities, namely MIT

There's another interesting theory as to what the 'suicided' founder of Reddit came across when he started hacking MIT to make research public. But that's another rabbit hole.

2. Connections Epstein was forging with other 'constructs' ( to borrow Weinstein's phrase from above).
    The Epstein associate nobody's taking about (hard to find this one on Google anymore). May interest since people to know of her property interest in Ireland around boom time.
    https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/the-epstein-associate-nobodys-talking-about-the-idf-linked-bond-girl-infiltrating-the-uk-nhs/271177

3. Connections to Prince Andrew wasnt just about providing entertainment. That was something he could have procured any time, that was just the cherry on the cake when the real business was done. The business of international diplomacy .
    His primary job was a diplomat who introduced characters from different nations to each other, and no doubt facilitated financial dealings.. Not the bungling Duke of York he's portrayed to be.
    This article below gives a taste of what it was about.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/may/23/sarah-ferguson-andrew-cash-tabloid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Clinton making the fox headlines, Clinton news network no mention of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Treppen

Clinton was trending earlier...but that's gone now.
    Dershowtiz is trending higher, so there's your fall guy.

Do you gingle your hands in your pockets, are you sloppy in your appearance, do you look seedy and shifty...if you do you're probably an ok person, not everyone I've observed with that look is a bad person.
    But they're edgy looking none the less.

But from my observation of these creeps their body language are always similar

Are you trying to bait me with suggesting that my observation is nonsense.

I'd be more wary of someone who goes into defending my observation rather than someone who says don't judge a book by its cover.

I think you know what I meant, but obviously what I posted slightly triggered something inside you to suggest that I shouldn't judge a book by its cover...

Have I cleared it up for you now ? am I dead right, or if you want I'll accept your guidance in how to post properly in future.

Sorry about that...

Not "triggered" as you put it ,
    It just sounds like a load of nonsense to me ,
    Saying they all have the same body language is so naïve and a child like perception of what predators like Epstein are like ,

PS : No need to be wary of me at all , I'm only posting my opinion on discussion board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

everlast75 wrote: »
    Trump's crew knew too. Wasn't Acosta in his team, yet he was responsible from the deal?

Frankly, i can see how this information (bar Dershowitz) could play into his deep state narrative, but his comment about wishing maxwell well still strikes me as really, really odd. If he doesn't make hay out of this, that will be a huge red flag to me.

Acosta was Bush DOJ and many career staff in that administration would naturally transfer to Obama DOJ. I'm sure there's career staff, who have information, still working in the Trump administration.

The Acosta Florida deal goes much higher.

All the Trump vs Clinton stuff, for the most part, is a smokescreen at this stage.

Ask yourself: Why are the news media not talking about people like Senator George Mitchell in relation to this case? He was named as a rapist in documents released before last night's release.

- US district attorney
    - US district court judge
    - US Senator
    - Majority Senate Leader
    - Special Envoy to NI

One of the most powerful and globally-connected politicians of the last 30 years. From an Irish perspective, one of the architects of the NI peace process.

Did any Irish media group publish/investigate the allegations against him? Why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Irishman80 wrote: »
    All the Trump vs Clinton stuff, for the most part, is a smokescreen at this stage.

Ask yourself: Why are the news media not talking about people like Senator George Mitchell in relation to this case? He was named as a rapist in documents released before last night's release.

- US district attorney
    - US district court judge
    - US Senator
    - Majority Senate Leader
    - Special Envoy to NI

One of the most powerful and globally-connected politicians of the last 30 years. From an Irish perspective, one of the architects of the NI peace process.

Did any Irish media group publish/investigate the allegations against him? Why not?

Yes the independent published it last year https://www.independent.ie/world-news/north-america/irish-peace-deal-senator-george-mitchell-denies-he-met-epstein-sex-slave-38391062.html

Why wouldn’t you think they would?

joeguevara wrote: »

Because I don't trust the media. For the most part, they dont hold powerful people to account. Often, they work to protect powerful people.

BTW, that's an almighty investigation by the Independent.

Senator Mitchell accused of being a rapist. He denies the charge. Let's move on.

Not "triggered" as you put it ,
    It just sounds like a load of nonsense to me ,
    Saying they all have the same body language is so naïve and a child like perception of what predators like Epstein are like ,

PS : No need to be wary of me at all , I'm only posting my opinion on discussion board

Maybe you haven't experienced narcisissim or sociopaths in your circles.

But believe you me they're all very similar and easy to identify when you've worked with them for year's it's easy enough to deflect them and understand their tactics.

They're just empty shell's.

Have you ever observed a sociopath or someone with narcissistic personality disorder ?

Because I don't trust the media. For the most part, they dont hold powerful people to account. Often, they work to protect powerful people.

Senator Mitchell accused of being a rapist. He denies the charge. Let's move on.

You asked was allegations published. I showed you there were. What other investigation can there be until a trial. They have to be careful of sub judice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Sure what do you want? maybe the lads and lassies were tired and wanted to have a lie down? Or write an article about Bruton's six pack

• Advertisement

Maybe you haven't experienced narcisissim or sociopaths in your circles.

But believe you me they're all very similar and easy to identify when you've worked with them for year's it's easy enough to deflect them and understand their tactics.

They're just empty shell's.

Have you ever observed a sociopath or someone with narcissistic personality disorder ?

Your contradicting what your saying,

"Hands in pockets sloppy look", Hand in pockets is a sign of no confidence but Sociopaths is usual charismatic and charming not lacking in confidence,
    To be Narcissistic means to have a higher opinion of yourself so the tend to be well groomed kind of the opposite to some who looks "sloppy"?

Btw, I’m actually shocked that Mitchell was mentioned. Hadn’t heard of it and was only through a google search I found the link. Surprised it was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

Oh you are back .Cool.

You stated earlier that Epstein had video footage and it was clearly labeled.

Have you anything to back that up..or are you going to be one of those that use the sexual abuse of minors to suit yourself

Your contradicting what your saying,

"Hands in pockets sloppy look", Hand in pockets is a sign of no confidence but Sociopaths is usual charismatic and charming not lacking in confidence,
    To be Narcissistic means to have a higher opinion of yourself so the tend to be well groomed kind of the opposite to some who looks "sloppy"?

Sometimes they portray the opposite, it depends on who they're trying to identify with.
    They'll morph into any personality to suit the situation.

I know yoga teachers who look all pinky ponky on the outside or new age travellers who look really unpolished but they're absolute psychopath's.

We're getting somewhere here, but I understand the confident type that you describe..

They're able to wear a lot of hat's thats for sure.

You're approach to my opinion is almost borderline, because you're trying to bait me and you've set a precedent for an online debate where you'll have the upper hand.

Will we leave it there so :)

joeguevara wrote: »
    Btw, I’m actually shocked that Mitchell was mentioned. Hadn’t heard of it and was only through a google search I found the link. Surprised it was there.

I hadn't realised it was reported here myself. It wasn't a major story either side of the Atlantic for some reason.

I hadn't realised it was reported here myself. It wasn't a major story either side of the Atlantic for some reason.

Much bigger people involved in reality. Epstein thing wasn’t big in Ireland really and I am only researching it now. Big things are coming. I wasn’t being dismissive when I posted earlier but was only pointing out (much to my shock) that it was reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭bunderoon

Yeah, it's not great. Very light on details.

Was that the intention I wonder.
    Very powerful people, intelligence agencies and the royal family. As big as netflix, is the aforementioned is much bigger. It felt like those movies that lead you down one Avenue intentionally to keep you away from the bigger stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

If Maxwell really was a mossad agent, she must have recorded incriminating videos...., however those videos are likely hidden safely away somewhere. They'll only see the light of day if someone does not toe the line...

Glenn Dubin, billionaire hedge fund manager, allegedly raped Virginia Giuffre - she names him in her deposition released last night.

His name is familiar. One of Dubin's butlers gave testimony that the Dubin family's 15-year old nanny was sex-trafficked also.

• Advertisement

More names from Virginia's deposition - Stephen Kaufmann, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, Marvin Minsky, George Mitchell.

I've heard those names come up before.

She talks about a "Spanish President" also but couldn't remember his name of the top of her head. Also says other foreign politicians involved.

Some names redacted which seemed strange. At times, it seemed some redactions were of people like Prince Andŕew who are clearly named in other sections.

Advertisement