Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭joeguevara

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Well if that's all he was doing then he'll be alright I guess!?

Hillary would be more worried about her links to the podestas

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

joeguevara wrote: »
    Trump was listed on manifest which was unsealed for a trial. Palm Beach International to New ark. Now interestingly what airport is last airport to virgin islands... Mmmmm.... Also why does trump need to be hitching lifts, doesn't he have his own jet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-unsealed-2019-8%3famp

I dont think Trumps Boeing 757 would be able to land on the airstrip of a small private island. Even if it could I doubt he would have wanted it photographed parked up on a place known as Paedophile Island by the locals.

Reports in todays papers of a confidante of Maxwells saying that she told her she would never give Andrew up. Thats only going to wind up the prosecutors, its pratically signalling that she has something to give up but is refusing to do it. The same conidante is also quoted as saying Maxwell told her that she wanted to get out of grooming young girls but she kept having to do one more and then one more all in the hope of Jeffery marrying her.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I dont think Trumps Boeing 757 would be able to land on the airstrip of a small private island. Even if it could I doubt he would have wanted it photographed parked up on a place known as Paedophile Island by the locals.

Reports in todays papers of a confidante of Maxwells saying that she told her she would never give Andrew up. Thats only going to wind up the prosecutors, its pratically signalling that she has something to give up but is refusing to do it. The same conidante is also quoted as saying Maxwell told her that she wanted to get out of grooming young girls but she kept having to do one more and then one more all in the hope of Jeffery marrying her.

That manifest is from epstein plane from palm beach international to New ark. Why would someone with a jet such as trump need to be put a lift on a plane owned by epstein.

Ghislaine Maxwell has stated that she will never 'sell out' Prince Andrew.

Apologies, that should be Dame Ghislaine Maxwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,285 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Apologies, that should be Dame Ghislaine Maxwell (deceased).

FYP

• Advertisement

That manifest is from epstein plane from palm beach international to New ark. Why would someone with a jet such as trump need to be put a lift on a plane owned by epstein.

I thought the manifest was to the private island, no? Its pretty irrelevant anyway, they were mates so there could be any number of reasons as to why Trump was on Epsteins private jet instead of his own. One of those reasons might have been that Epstein used his jet much the same way he used his NY mansion and private island- there were girls on board the jet and anything and everything happened. One witness on the Netflix doc said when his jet was on the way to the Caribbean Epstein was having sex openly in front of everyone on board. Orgies on the jet were part of what he organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭political analyst

thats why she didnt buy the house she was found in in her own name. it was bought in the name of an LLC.

That brings me back to my original question: why did she stay in the US when she knew she was under suspicion? Would the Feds have enough evidence to arrest her if she had decided to leave the US when Epstein was remanded in custody?

Apologies, that should be Dame Ghislaine Maxwell.

She can't sell him out if she doesn't have anything that would incriminate him.

I thought the manifest was to the private island, no? Its pretty irrelevant anyway, they were mates so there could be any number of reasons as to why Trump was on Epsteins private jet instead of his own. One of those reasons might have been that Epstein used his jet much the same way he used his NY mansion and private island- there were girls on board the jet and anything and everything happened. One witness on the Netflix doc said when his jet was on the way to the Caribbean Epstein was having sex openly in front of everyone on board. Orgies on the jet were part of what he organised.

No the manifest I quoted was palm Beach International to New ark. It was unsealed in a previous defamation case.

I suppose we can both believe what we believe. Neither will be persuaded by what each other say. Interesting times ahead though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Lols!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭Treppen

The 'affair with Maxwell' sounds like a cover story. She was a go-between, same as her father.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Ghislaine doesn't come across as a woman who finds other women or girls sexually attractive. To be honest, I think this case sounds very Amanda Knox.
    At least one of the "Netflix" accusers claimed to have been molested by Maxwell. Her relationship with Epstein was mutually beneficial but may not have had a sexual element to it. She got him girls and enjoyed the lifestyle his money provided her. I don't think she had any (money) of her own.

That brings me back to my original question: why did she stay in the US when she knew she was under suspicion? Would the Feds have enough evidence to arrest her if she had decided to leave the US when Epstein was remanded in custody?

US is probably safest place for her. She is not worried about any trial. Its getting to a trial would be her biggest concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

No the manifest I quoted was palm Beach International to New ark. It was unsealed in a previous defamation case.

is that EWR airport, Newark, New Jersey (serves New York)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blocstock

their already picture of him with one of the victims that got leaked .I assume she has even juicers pictures and vids hidden away somewhere

is that EWR airport, Newark, New Jersey (serves New York)

Yes NJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭lalababa

With truly nothing to hide he'd have been over to US first time of asking, the guy is a child abuser full stop.

I think one should distinguish between paedophilia and teleiophilia.
    Also apparently Prince Andrew's accuser was 17 , which was legal consent age in both countries where sex was said to occur.
    Not that I'm condoning anything🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Great story here tying things together.

https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

No photos of gislane so far!
    Is it her?

• Advertisement

Treppen wrote: »
    Great story here tying things together.

https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

No photos of gislane so far!
    Is it her?

Thats a long read but interesting.

Who is the Russian oligarch? Who is the person labelled as "Princess"? And what Latin American country are they talking about with the dictator, is it Nicuragua?

Im presuming the A lister who was filming on the private island was Kevin Spacey

This is well in the conspiracy dimension but watch Avichi's last video before his death until the end. This isn't something I found on the internet it just struck me watching YouTube this morning.

Who's got a gold ring and smokes large cigars?? There was a rumour Avichi died as a result of work he was doing on a documentary about child smuggling. It was debunked at the time, looking back today though, you'd wonder who he was referring to with the gold ring and a cigar, maybe it's a just a coincidence and Avichi did commit suicide.

8f3d964862c9c5c30852265bbfb4e9f3.jpg

Bill_Clinton_speaking_%282015%29.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

A cigar and a gold ring. Pretty clear cut I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

you'd wonder who he was referring to with the gold ring and a cigar

that could be anybody

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F_hLoI6G-la8%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

kingtiger wrote: »
    that could be anybody

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F_hLoI6G-la8%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Could be the ring fits, (Christ that sounds bad) but it looks like the guy in the video is a grey haired politican.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,285 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This is well in the conspiracy dimension but watch Avichi's last video before his death until the end. This isn't something I found on the internet it just struck me watching YouTube this morning.

Who's got a gold ring and smokes large cigars?? There was a rumour Avichi died as a result of work he was doing on a documentary about child smuggling. It was debunked at the time, looking back today though, you'd wonder who he was referring to with the gold ring and a cigar, maybe it's a just a coincidence and Avichi did commit suicide.

8f3d964862c9c5c30852265bbfb4e9f3.jpg

Bill_Clinton_speaking_%282015%29.jpg

who wears a gold ring? pretty much every married man.

blocstock wrote: »
    their already picture of him with one of the victims that got leaked .I assume she has even juicers pictures and vids hidden away somewhere

Him apparently having his arm around Virginia's waste doesn't prove criminality on his part - and that's if the photo is even real, given that his arm appears exceedingly long!

The recent Anonymous disclosure on this is the most interesting description of this. The one thing that I had not heard previously was Princess Diana was going to blow the whistle on Andrew and Epstein and was the reason for her murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

...and that's if the photo is even real, given that his arm appears exceedingly long!

'Long arm theory' seems legit (lol, actually it looks perfectly normal, well except for it being wrapped around a teenager).

wo9lYV0.png

Maybe those charities will all reinstate him asap!
    It's a wonder no one ever came up with this before to save all the fuss.

• Advertisement

Thats a long read but interesting.

Who is the Russian oligarch? Who is the person labelled as "Princess"? And what Latin American country are they talking about with the dictator, is it Nicuragua?

Im presuming the A lister who was filming on the private island was Kevin Spacey

The suggested names are here

https://chaosinformation.wordpress.com/2020/07/05/total-disclosuredeep-dives-fear-loathing-in-venezuela-venezualas-nasty-buseness/

Advertisement