Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭joeguevara

When people say that being on a plane means nothing or being pictured with an arm around the waist of a young girl means nothing, does the fact that the common denominator is the fact that epstein ran the worlds biggest high profile paedophile ring mean something?I wouldn't go to a Starbucks to order a McDonald's. There is only one reason why these people were ingrained in his company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Koolguy

"You'd Better Put Some Ice on That: How I Survived Being Raped by Bill Clinton"

Some book title of hers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

He mentions Chester Bennington in that article you linked to, the song in Trump's new ad is no accident. There's just too many coincidences at this stage, Trump is definitely playing to the audience.
    Hopefully Maxwell lasts a little longer in New York when they move her tomorrow and we might witness the great awakening.

Q

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

She has been diagnosed with Corona, talk about foreshadowing

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Fake news came originally from a Waterford whispers type website.

Here's an interesting article from the spectator, it casts some doubts on the supposed victims evidence. I think the journalist is half thinking she'll walk.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-ghislaine-maxwell-i-know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Fake news came originally from a Waterford whispers type website.

Here's an interesting article from the spectator, it casts some doubts on the supposed victims evidence. I think the journalist is half thinking she'll walk.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-ghislaine-maxwell-i-know

i dip in and out of this thread but you are taking the piss right? :)

jobless wrote: »

Covid is fake news, you on about that spectator article, I don't know what to make of it, it does cast a lot of doubt on the victims. It has a point, right now there's nothing proven against her, she's innocent until proven guilty anything can happen in court. Money can make a lot of things go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Covid is fake news, you on about that spectator article, I don't know what to make of it, it does cast a lot of doubt on the victims. It has a point, right now there's nothing proven against her, she's innocent until proven guilty anything can happen in court. Money can make a lot of things go away.

did you see who wrote it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,285 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

unfortunately not.

did you see who wrote it?

I never put any heed, lol, Jesus you couldn't make it up.

3ee784bc6e68b99a244354df3c0f8cb955-19-dershowitz-epstein.rvertical.w570.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭Treppen

I never put any heed, lol, Jesus you couldn't make it up.

3ee784bc6e68b99a244354df3c0f8cb955-19-dershowitz-epstein.rvertical.w570.jpg

Well, we couldn't... But Alan could.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Treppen wrote: »

cheers thanks. That article is a bit bizarre, seems to attempt to link the deaths of lots of celebrities as being out to expose this paedophile ring. Courtney Love, Aviccii, Chris Cornell all mentioned. You woudnt know what to think at this stage, like its clear there was a ring but that doesnt mean conspiracy theorists dont go overboard trying to connect every single well known death to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I would have thought murder watch would be more appropriate

https://twitter.com/BrotherMorpheus/status/1280122585704005632

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

witness the great awakening.Q

Are you really a qanon "believer" or just joking/being "ironic"?
    Oh dear, this website sometimes...I never can tell:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

A lawyer for Epstein could be in a lot of trouble, another card the authorities can use to pull the house down..

"According to the agreement, an unnamed personal attorney working for Epstein made 97 separate cash withdrawals from Epstein’s accounts at the same Manhattan location between 2013-2017."

"Furthermore, on at least two occasions, Epstein’s attorney also inquired how he could “withdraw cash on behalf of Mr. Epstein without triggering an alert.”

“Epstein’s attorney should be concerned about his own liability, given that he asked how to evade requirements. I would not be surprised if SDNY federal prosecutors tried to put pressure on this attorney in order to convince him to cooperate against Epstein’s other associates,”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/brutal-rebuke-of-deutsche-bank-raises-serious-questions-about-one-of-jeffrey-epsteins-lawyers/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Deutsche Bank faces $150m fine for Jeffrey Epstein ties...

New York state regulators said the bank had suffered "significant compliance failures", processing hundreds of transactions for the late financier.
    Those included payments to Russian models and $800,000 in "suspicious" cash withdrawals

The model agency (MC2 Model Management) continues to do 'business' (scouting talent) out of it's head offices in Miami, and Tel Aviv (of course)...

Deutsche Bank faces $150m fine for Jeffrey Epstein ties...

New York state regulators said the bank had suffered "significant compliance failures", processing hundreds of transactions for the late financier.
    Those included payments to Russian models and $800,000 in "suspicious" cash withdrawals

The model agency (MC2 Model Management) continues to do 'business' (scouting talent) out of it's head offices in Miami, and Tel Aviv (of course)...

well of course. Have you seen israeli women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

well of course. Have you seen israeli women?
    Plenty, a very mixed bag some very decent yes, and also some very revouting (just have a look at Maxwells mouthpeice and friend: Laura Goldman, whom looks like a washed up expired bubba whale).

They seemed to scout young white Russian models anyway (perhaps easier to manipulate and pressure into Jefferey's 'special massage' services, and dangle visas in front of).

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Ghislaine Maxwell has been given paper clothing in prison, to ensure that her suicide is improbable.

Don't tell me, she was fine until she tripped over a rock and landed on some scissors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Papercuts can be lethal...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,160 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1282398404769976334?s=19

I hope all of the facts are shown to the world...

Evidence was provided to a media outlet and was ignored according to the writer of the book that story relates to. He's a diamond thief and he stole tapes from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,831 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Has Ghislaine made a statement, it's so shady that she was arrested, and then BOOM, ALL IS QUIET. Exact same as when they arrested Epstein, then suddenly he'd dead without saying a peep.
    She need to make it very public that she is not doing to drown accidentally in a bowl of steam next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Federal Judges son is shot dead and her husband critically injured by a gunman disguised as a FedEx delivery man
    Four days after she is assigned to a case involving Epstein and Deutsche Bank.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8539683/Federal-judges-son-shot-dead-husband-wounded-attack-man-dressed-FedEx-driver.html

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Hopefully bill Clinton and prince Andrew see the inside of a prison cell as a result of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,160 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hopefully bill Clinton and prince Andrew see the inside of a prison cell as a result of this.

Please explain, in a grounded and reasoned fashion, what exactly either of those two people directly did which caused this.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

You forgot Trump. Hopefully anyone involved in Epstein's crimes, regardless of their political affiliation, suffers the maximum legal consequences possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Penn wrote: »
    You forgot Trump. Hopefully anyone involved in Epstein's crimes, regardless of their political affiliation, suffers the maximum legal consequences possible.

I don't think anyone has came forward and spoke about Donald doing anything illegal with regards to the Epstein case ?

Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew has at the very least been accused of being involved with minors in connection to the Epstein case ,

• Advertisement

I don't think anyone has came forward and spoke about Donald doing anything illegal with regards to the Epstein case ?

Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew has at the very least been accused of being involved with minors in connection to the Epstein case ,

who has made accusations directly against clinton? He certainly travelled on epsteins plane but i'm not aware of any direct allegation from a woman involved.

Advertisement