Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

She'll exercise her right to silence. No benefit in implicating anyone but Epstein, she's needs as many powerful friends as possible on the outside.

A reduced sentence is one very obvious benefit...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

She'll "commit suicide" while in custody with no witnesses

• Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Low brow post. No such thing as a suicide hotline.

116 123

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I’d like to express my condolences to the family of Ghislaine Maxwell, former mistress of Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in mysterious circumstances next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

This is going to be big, they have everything on tape...

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1278818482776227841?s=20

Whilst the thoughts of her naming names is great, I hate the thought of her getting a reduced sentence at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,121 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

"If you're Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, a socialite, millionaire, celebrity, and you were involved in any way with something illegal in that sick little matrix between Maxwell and Epstein-I'd be worried because if you're Maxwell you're going to sing to reduce your sentence."

Well, I suppose Trump is two out of the three criteria there, but in any event, why did Barr try to get rid of Berman a week ago? I guess we may find out next week when he appears before a Committee in Congress next week to explain...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I don't believe your going to see Trump wrapped up in this, these charges relate to 94-97, the public corruption legal team are the prosecution which is rare so it would lead me to assume the president at that time could be in a lot of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I don't believe your going to see Trump wrapped up in this, these charges relate to 94-97, the public corruption legal team are the prosecution which is rare so it would lead me to assume the president at that time could be in a lot of trouble.

Trump was a co-defendant in a child rape case that dates from that period.

Trump was a co-defendant in a child rape case that dates from that period.

He wasn't in public office, this isn't about him. I believe Trump knows exactly what went on, I don't think he has anything to be worried about as the Democrats wouldn't have let it sit this long if there was something to it, if you despise Trump I can see how you'd have some hope this will bring him down, I think it's the opposite Trump is dropping a nuke in the swamp.

He wasn't in public office, this isn't about him. I believe Trump knows exactly what went on, I don't think he has anything to be worried about as the Democrats wouldn't have let it sit this long if there was something to it, if you despise Trump I can see how you'd have some hope this will bring him down, I think it's the opposite Trump is dropping a nuke in the swamp.

but he is in public office now. and he fired the head of the SDNY not 2 weeks ago. why would he do that if the SDNY were going after Clinton? why have epstein killed if he had information on Clinton?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Both Democrats and Republicans should be afraid.

It's more likely that Democrats will have an unwelcome light shone upon them.

but he is in public office now. and he fired the head of the SDNY not 2 weeks ago. why would he do that if the SDNY were going after Clinton? why have epstein killed if he had information on Clinton?

Your stretching there, the charges don't relate to today it's the period 1994-1997. Berman wasn't loyal to Trump, he was fired, Trump fires people constantly I wouldn't over read into it if he didn't like him.
    Trump has called out Clinton a few times, Trump didn't have Epstein killed I don't think anyone thinks that.
    It's going to take a lot of people some adjusting to see who the real bad guy is as it's not who they think.

Right so...

everlast75 wrote: »
    Right so...

We'll see, there's a lot of people in Trouble who held public roles during that charge period, Trump isn't one of them.

Your stretching there, the charges don't relate to today it's the period 1994-1997.
    Berman wasn't loyal to Trump, he was fired, Trump fires people constantly I wouldn't over read into it if he didn't like him.
    Trump has called out Clinton a few times, Trump didn't have Epstein killed I don't think anyone thinks that.
    It's going to take a lot of people some adjusting to see who the real bad guy is as it's not who they think.

they dont? he was suicided in a prison system run by his lackey Barr. A lot of people think Clinton did it despite her having absolutely no authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

joeguevara wrote: »
    I’d like to express my condolences to the family of Ghislaine Maxwell, former mistress of Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in mysterious circumstances next week.

No they don't I suppose a few suffering from Trump derangement syndrome might believe Trump had Epstein killed, that just makes them look more crazy than they already are.
    Bill Clinton is probably the biggest name in the case but there's plenty more names on the flight registers and I'd assume home movies.

No they don't I suppose a few suffering from Trump derangement syndrome might believe Trump had Epstein killed, that just makes them look more crazy than they already are.
    Bill Clinton is probably the biggest name in the case but there's plenty more names on the flight registers and I'd assume home movies.

anybody that uses that stupid term trump derangement syndrome is not saying anything worth reading

anybody that uses that stupid term trump derangement syndrome is not saying anything worth reading

What would you rather we call people with an obsession that Trump is the root of all evils. There praying this takes down Trump, they'll lose it when the penny drops it's going to make him stronger.
    It's hard to get your head around how evil the Clintons might actually be. Trump has called it from the start and consistently through his presidency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mouldybiscuits

This comment looks like a confirmed diagnosis. Trump derangement syndrome is definitely a thing. Some people will believe anything negative about him and disregard anything positive to fuel their hatred. Those type of people just brainlessly eat up whatever the media spews.

• Advertisement

This comment looks like a confirmed diagnosis. Trump derangement syndrome is definitely a thing. Some people will believe anything negative about him and disregard anything positive to fuel their hatred. Those type of people just brainlessly eat up whatever the media spews.

and another one. some people just cannot have a civil conversation without assuming the person they are talking to is stupid.

Free diagnosis this morning just thank ohnonotgmail and we'll look after things from there.

We'll see, there's a lot of people in Trouble who held public roles during that charge period, Trump isn't one of them.

your use of the term "the swamp" makes me think you believe that, and that nothing I can say can change your mind, so let's leave it there.

Again, I couldn't care who she implicates, I just hope that every single last one of them gets what is coming to them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Donald trump was a co-defendant with Jeffrey Epstein in a child rape case in 1994. The same SDNY that arrested Maxwell ‐ who Trump fired the head of out of nowhere two weeks back and tried to replace with a crony (unsuccessfully) ‐ were also in charge of that case.

This is why maxwell is likely dead by September or earlier, just like Epstein. And why the trumo administration will do next to nothing to investigate it, just like with Epstein.

Donald trump was a co-defendant with Jeffrey Epstein in a child rape case in 1994. The same SDNY that arrested Maxwell ‐ who Trump fired the head of out of nowhere two weeks back and tried to replace with a crony (unsuccessfully) ‐ were also in charge of that case.

This is why maxwell is likely dead by September or earlier, just like Epstein. And why the trumo administration will do next to nothing to investigate it, just like with Epstein.

If she believes Epstein didn’t kill himself, she has every reason to sing straight away.

That's going nowhere anyone can take a civil case, Trump saying he'll kill her and her family should make sure she never testifies, I think it's a crock or crap I'm sure some will believe Trump will kill her. The timing of her resubmissions is very dubious looks more like a political stunt funded by his haters.

KiKi III wrote: »
    If she believes Epstein didn’t kill himself, she has every reason to sing straight away.

They a good point, that's if you believe he's dead. You couldn't trust any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

KiKi III wrote: »

I don't think anyone really believes he killed himself. This is one time that the conspiracy theory is more believable than the official statement.

I don't think anyone really believes he killed himself. This is one time that the conspiracy theory is more believable than the official statement.

I actually do believe he killed himself, purely because he transferred his wealth into a holding group days before he died. Makes it seem like he knew what he was planning.

Plus he’d had a previous suicide attempt in July.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

That's going nowhere anyone can take a civil case, Trump saying he'll kill her and her family should make sure she never testifies, I think it's a crock or crap I'm sure some will believe Trump will kill her. The timing of her resubmissions is very dubious looks more like a political stunt funded by his haters.
    Witness intimidation has been trunks thing for a long time. But don't take me word for it, instead take the words of his own personal lawyer Michael Cohen. He was told to use intimidation about 50p times in a single decade under trump.

The same trump that has bragged about perving on undressed underage girls at his beauty pageants, and who had to settle put of court (something he claims you should never,ever do) for raping his own wife.

There's a good chance Bill Clinton is wound up in this too. But make no bones about it, Trump - who was also a good friend of Epstein who he openly acknowledged "likes them young" and whose clubs Epstein used to recruit many of his victims - is every bit as likely if not more so.

If epstein had info on Clinton but not trump, The DOJ would have spent huge resources trying to investigate this over the last year since epsteon mysteriously died under barrs watch. Instead they've done next to nothing, apart from firing the guy whose department arrested Ghislaine Maxwell, who will now also mysteriously suicide herself with little to no DOJ investigation over getting go the bottom of it.

Advertisement