Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Treppen

Anyone hear about Ol' Jeffrey in Dublin with Bono , Bertie and Bill in 2002?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

KiKi III wrote: »
    Wonder if she’ll dish the dirt and claim she was a victim too for a deal. Hope she names names and points to damning evidence.

She'll have committed suicide before we find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Not a hope she will last the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PixieValentine

God I hope they wrap her up in bubble wrap and have, like, 50 guards on her at all times. SOMEONE has to pay for what those poor girls were put through all those years, and she should be top of the list of the someones.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

To see the headline that she makes a deal, make it happen!

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

From what I have seen in the news, on Panorama, on Netflix documentaries etc. it seems she was more than knee deep in Epstein's carry on, so it is hard to see how she doesn't end up serving some serious time over this. Obviously throwing Andy under the bus potentially gives her an out, so as others have mentioned if I was Andrew, I would be shítting myself!

Hopefully justice is done, because both Andrew and Ghislain seem to have committed some heinous crimes, and regardless of their status, they should pay the penalty for what they have done!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Only a matter of time before she ''throws herself '' out of the window of a basement and dies of her injuries, or drowns in a bowl of steam.

Here we are again, Trump shaking in his boots, Clinton shaking in his boots, Andrew shaking in his boots, and many other powerful men shaking in their boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

She needs to do some time and bring many others with her.

I feel sick looking at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,260 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Inquitus wrote: »
    From what I have seen in the news, on Panorama, on Netflix documentaries etc. it seems she was more than knee deep in Epstein's carry on, so it is hard to see how she doesn't end up serving some serious time over this. Obviously throwing Andy under the bus potentially gives her an out, so as others have mentioned if I was Andrew, I would be shítting myself!

Hopefully justice is done, because both Andrew and Ghislain seem to have committed some heinous crimes, and regardless of their status, they should pay the penalty for what they have done!

giving up andrew wont save her. the fbi know that they cant go after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,121 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

giving up andrew wont save her. the fbi know that they cant go after him.

If Prince Andrew could sweat, he would be sweating right now....

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    his life as a public person is finished and his mummy is very disappointed in him but that is the extent of the damage to him. the british will never extradite a royal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

She will give up some lower tier people I'm sure and cut a deal. The likes of the trumps and Clinton's will be safe. And Andrew is untouchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Do the Windsors have diplomatic immunity?

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Do the Windsors have diplomatic immunity?

andrew travelled on a diplomatic passport. whether he still does is a bit moot as he wont be going anywhere for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Hopefully she does a better job not suiciding herself while perhaps the highest profile prisoner in the country like Epstein did, though this also might explain why Trump/William Barr (who were subsequently unsuccessful in attempts to force their own replacement in) fired the head of the SDNY out of the blue about two weeks back when everyone was talking about the Oklahoma rally of his.

If she doesn't fall on a half dozen bullets or whatever lazy excuse is given this time, it's going to be very interesting to see what they get out of her. A lot of high profile people from Trump, to Bill Clinton, to Prince Andrew might nit be sleeping easily tonight.

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2020/07/02/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-in-connection-with-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-ring/?slreturn=20200602132758
    Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime friend and close confidante of Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday in New Hampshire and charged in Manhattan federal court with helping the deceased financier run an underage sex trafficking ring that stretched from New York to London.

In an unsealed indictment signed by acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss, prosecutors in the Southern District of New York accused Maxwell, formerly a prominent British socialite, of befriending girls as young as 14 to engage in illegal sex acts with Epstein and then lying under oath about her involvement.

According to the indictment, Maxwell “enticed and groomed” the girls for the illicit sexual encounters by taking them shopping or to the movies. Maxwell, prosecutors said, also discussed sexual topics with the girls and sometimes undressed in front of them in order to “normalize” the abuse.

She also participated in some of the encounters, which included the girls performing topless massages on Epstein and touching him while he masturbated, prosecutors alleged.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

She needs to do some time and bring many others with her.

I feel sick looking at her.

Her ould fella Robert Maxwell was likely mossad, every reason to believe she is with that agency or another western agency. Line up underage girls then video the lads, use it as blackmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PixieValentine

I suspect he'll have suddenly realised today he can indeed :D

Arrested by the SDNY... odd timing as Trump and William Barr forcibly removed the head of the SDNY only two weeks ago on the weekend of the Oklahoma rally but were unsuccessful at getting 'their guy' in there in his place.

She likely won't last much longer than Epstein did as the highest profile prisoner in Barr's prison system.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Treppen

Andrew will be looked after.

Remember this very private secret meeting... Coming all the way to the UK with Chelsea in tow as a cover...To see a new baby.
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7687095/amp/Hilary-Clinton-visited-Meghan-Markle-Frogmore-Cottage-Tuesday.html

And a day or two later Andy 'decides' to bare his soul on TV.

Never a whisper about bill n Jeff in Hillary interviews.

Ghislaine-Maxwell-didnt-kill-herself.jpg

• Advertisement

Treppen wrote: »
    Andrew will be looked after.

Remember this very private secret meeting... Coming all the way to the UK with Chelsea in tow as a cover...To see a new baby.
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7687095/amp/Hilary-Clinton-visited-Meghan-Markle-Frogmore-Cottage-Tuesday.html

And a day or two later Andy 'decides' to bare his soul on TV.

Never a whisper about bill n Jeff in Hillary interviews.
    Bill, Andrew and Donald sure won't be sleeping easily over the next few days. But I'm pretty sure another slip up in prison like last time followed by William Barr's department of Justice doing good as absolutely nothing to investigate it will do the trick.

Bill visited Epsteins pedo Island a bunch of times, Andrew liked to stay over at his house, and Trump and Epstein were codefendants in a child rape case in the past before, after all.

Sometimes it helps to have friends in high places. This isn't one of those times.

Eb73O4zWkAIlAgw.jpg

Yep!

Hillary Clinton managed to organise the killing of Epstein while he was under the control and custody of Trump and Bill Barr!?

If Epstein had the goods on Bill Clinton, do you think the complete cluster**** that was Epstein's supervision or lack thereof would have happened? You think Barr would bury (literally) the goods on a Trump opponent? Not a hope in hell.

Without donning the tinfoil hat, *if* he was done in, who exactly had the resources, motive and people in control to make it happen?

It isn't Hillary.

Without donning the tinfoil hat, *if* he was done in, who exactly had the resources, motive and people in control to make it happen?

It isn't Hillary.
    I'll take a wild guess it might be the person who was named as a codefendant for child rape with Epstein back in 1994, on a case that was investigated by the same SDNY that arrested Maxwell today, and the same SDNY that the US president was responsible for firing the head of only two weeks ago, before trying to lie about it and also stuff a crony in their place, which thankfully failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

this is going to be fascinating in how it pans out, i wonder does she have a memory key with all the kinky videos that she can bargain with?

fryup wrote: »
    this is going to be fascinating in how it pans out, i wonder does she have a memory key with all the kinky videos that she can bargain with?

Epistein had loads of material including pictures and videos removed from his house by the FBI along with the painting of Bill posing in a blue dress that was hanging on the wall. He had 21 different contact details for Bill Clinton, Maxwell was at Chelse Clinton's wedding. I don't believe Bill isn't wrapped up in this somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Low brow post. No such thing as a suicide hotline.

Epistein had loads of material including pictures and videos removed from his house by the FBI along with the painting of Bill posing in a blue dress that was hanging on the wall. He had 21 different contact details for Bill Clinton, Maxwell was at Chelse Clinton's wedding. I don't believe Bill isn't wrapped up in this somewhere.

Perhaps.

All i hope is that *anyone*, regardless of political affiliation, gets their comeuppance and that she provides the smoking gun

Perhaps.

All i hope is that *anyone*, regardless of political affiliation, gets their comeuppance and that she provides the smoking gun

She'll exercise her right to silence. No benefit in implicating anyone but Epstein, she's needs as many powerful friends as possible on the outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I have a feeling that she's going to contract covid 19 in the none too distant future.

• Advertisement

This is going to be big, they have everything on tape...

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1278818482776227841?s=20

Advertisement