Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rikand's Walrus Reveal!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

There's a couple of songs that were released in 2018, but I have decided to be lenient with it as with 1 of them, the video wasnt made until 2019, so an easy mistake to make and another, it was the album that was released in 2019, but the single released in 2018.

Order starting to take shape. Expect there to be a little bit of butthurt Saturday night :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm immune to it at this stage Rikand, don't worry about it :pac:

Rikand wrote: »
    Order starting to take shape. Expect there to be a little bit of butthurt Saturday night :)

Saturday night means drink on board. This is gonna be like watching the drunken fights on the street after the nightclub has closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Off to see The Matrix on Saturday but will be looking forward to catching up regardless :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote:
    Off to see The Matrix on Saturday but will be looking forward to catching up regardless

Is that the new musical version with Hugh Jackman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

fixxxer wrote: »
    Off to see The Matrix on Saturday but will be looking forward to catching up regardless :D

Off to see Toy Story 4 on Saturday but will be looking forward to catching up regardless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

There's a couple of songs that were released in 2018, but I have decided to be lenient with it as with 1 of them, the video wasnt made until 2019, so an easy mistake to make and another, it was the album that was released in 2019, but the single released in 2018.

I know I was one of these. It was too late to change when I realised my mistake. I still think it's 2018 :)

Pretzill wrote:
    I know I was one of these. It was too late to change when I realised my mistake. I still think it's 2018

I'm the other, lol :o

Necro wrote: »
    I'm the other, lol :o

"face palm emoji"

Pretzill wrote:
    "face palm emoji"

Heh, sure at least we didn't pick the same song like others :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Is that the new musical version with Hugh Jackman?

Joke all you want, I would watch the hell out of that.

fixxxer wrote:
    Joke all you want, I would watch the hell out of that.

'Ladies and Gents this is the bullet you're waiting for'

I can see it now. Somebody set up a gofundme it simply has to happen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Would be surprised if anyone picked my song. But it would be a pleasant surprise.

Is the reveal today? I'm living for this walrus game at the mo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Yeah tonight I believe

Plan is still tonight. Ordering is still a little sketchy. Not sure which songs I hate more lol

Probably around 10pmish reveal time :)

Not sure which songs I hate more lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Plan is still tonight. Ordering is still a little sketchy. Not sure which songs I hate more lol

Should be sufficently tanked by then after the football :D

Expect drunken posts if I make it home in time

I probably won't be home until later, so can you save mine until near the end? ;)

Pretzill wrote: »
    giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hahaha oh this is so accurate! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I probably won't be around which is no bad thing as I don't think I even like the song I sent for this category :D

Definitely shoulda done some research

Reveal pushed back till about 11pm

I'm home alone with the kids and they are both still wide awake upstairs. No point in me trying to do a reveal when they could interrupt me

And sure as shooting, there's my daughter coming down the stairs now..... ARGGGGG!!!!!!

Reveal pushed back till about 11pm

I'm home alone with the kids and they are both still wide awake upstairs. No point in me trying to do a reveal when they could interrupt me

And sure as shooting, there's my daughter coming down the stairs now..... ARGGGGG!!!!!!

Play a mix of the 2019 choices that'll send them up to bed :)

There's one song I'm really interested if it was picked. Would have gone for it myself only for Rikand's tastes in his entry thread.

I'll post it after the reveal if it isn't included

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I was tempted to go Eurovision on this one if I'm honest.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I was tempted to go Eurovision on this one if I'm honest.

Couldn't tell you a Eurovision song from the last 5 years tbh. I hate the eastern bloc voting pattern that has come in since they changed the voting method (I know it's been in way longer but it's just lost the sense of fun it used to have).

Last Eurovision songs I remember are Lordi and, embarrassingly Dustin the Turkey:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I didn't watch it either, but heard one or two of the songs and they weren't awful. Was tempted to trawl through all the entries and then decided it probably wouldn't be worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Couldn't tell you a Eurovision song from the last 5 years tbh. I hate the eastern bloc voting pattern that has come in since they changed the voting method (I know it's been in way longer but it's just lost the sense of fun it used to have).

Last Eurovision songs I remember are Lordi and, embarrassingly Dustin the Turkey:pac:

jedwaed done one too.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I didn't watch it either, but heard one or two of the songs and they weren't awful. Was tempted to trawl through all the entries and then decided it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Eurovision round could be fun. Might consider it for my own Walrus potentially :D

• Advertisement

Eurovision round could be fun. Might consider it for my own Walrus potentially :D

Surely everyone would pick Waterloo. When was that again?

Advertisement