Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rikand's Walrus Reveal!

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

fixXxer wrote: »
    hahaha thats great that Halcali wormed their way in to your soul. They are a lovable pair of doofs.

What did you think of the insanity of the Strawberry Chips remix?

God that was really super annoying. I had to put on the brilliance of the proper Strawberry Chips just to try and put that mess out of my mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I've been out of the loop of this forum for a while... delighted to see my name mentioned three time :D

Bit confused by the format. What is the criteria for the redux? Top 8 of all the songs from this thread?

yep, top 8 of all songs from the thread which were songs that I had not heard before the reveal started.

It was just a quick acknowledgement of the songs that meant the most to me :)

Advertisement