Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rikand's Walrus Reveal!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Well it's just so hard to know what someone might like.

I like my song but I wasn't sure it would'nt be one of the first out. It's nerve wrecking at the start, hoping your song isn't in the first few :D At this stage I can relax a bit as I'm happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

4th Place :: Rammstein - Deutschland [VIDEO NSFW. GRAPHIC VIOLENCE]

This was in and out of my top 3 a lot, narrowly missed out on relistens to the songs that made my top3! I like rammstein and this is just like every rammstein song ive ever heard so obviously I enjoyed it. I really could have done without enduring a 9 minute video though lol. Song start just after the 1 minute mark and the last 2 minutes are video credits. Great typical rammstein intro. Standard rammstein vocals. The usual engaging Rammstein chorus. This was Rammstein through and through and done very well!

4th place - 12 points to
    Fixxxer

Top 3 hype!

Our remaining contestants - But who will take home the top prize!
    Pretzil
    osh
    partyjungle

Jaysus didn't know Ramstein were still releasing new music.

Never listened to them a huge amount but I remember Du Hast in particular, like 20 years ago or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

osh wrote: »
    Jaysus didn't know Ramstein were still releasing new music.

Never listened to them a huge amount but I remember Du Hast in particular, like 20 years ago or something
    found that on matrix sound track and loved it. almost sure it was matrix soundtrack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I'm in the top 3!

sKeith wrote: »
    found that on matrix sound track and loved it. almost sure it was matrix soundtrack.

Might have been alright. I had a german flatmate in college who was a fan so he used play them a good bit :)

Pretzill wrote: »
    I'm in the top 3!

You've beaten Necro anyway, that's all anyone wants :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You've beaten Necro anyway, that's all anyone wants :pac:

giphy.gif

I really hope we get enough quick posts so it can go a new page and I don;t have to look at this

• Advertisement

I

think

Rammstein

I really hope we get enough quick posts so it can go a new page and I don;t have to look at this

Trying to move it in for you Osh :)

are playing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Dunno what you talking about

a concert soon in Ireland

He's a handsome fella

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

This gif is freaking me out. Like really disturbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Final two minutes wasnt just ending credits, great exit imo, powerful piano triming down to nothing at the finish.

• Advertisement

For a ginger

sKeith wrote: »
    Final two minutes wasnt just ending credits, great exit imo, powerful piano triming down to nothing at the finish.

I watched/listened till the end too. I loved it.

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Not just for a ginger

3rd Place :: Purple Mountains - All my happiness is gone

This person origianlly sent me a 6 minute version of this song and then they resubmitted the official version which was 2 minutes shorter..... and thank God they did. The first 2 minutes in that 2 minute version were awful to the point that I was pissed off before the real song began so when they sent me the "proper" length of the song, I enjoyed it a lot more. First verse to chorus is lovely. 2nd verse is a shade too long and it drags out a bit too long to a point that I felt the song was losing its direction. That alone probably cost it the top 2. It kinda reminded me of a down tempo version of The Walls - Bright and Shining Sun which I absolutely adored when it came out. On the whole though, this was a great submission which i really enjoyed, thank you.

3rd Place - 13 points to
    osh

Ah it would have been so funy if ectos post that quoted it started the next page

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh my god what have I done :pac:

Clarabel wrote: »
    Not just for a ginger

:)

His voice is lovely

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    His voice is lovely

Purple mountain, not Ed

Advertisement