Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Investigates programme on greyhound racing industry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Care to comment on this klaaaz?

Not that either is OK, but be honest. Who do you believe harasses who more? By default the answer should be pretty clear.

Debating and persuading sponsors is not harassment. Threatening hotel staff is harassment and definitely breaking the law, threatening their lives with violence. Btw calling people "liberals" in this country is so American.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

"A guy on Niall Boylan"

Still no comment on the rampant, illegal drug use in your "industry"?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

klaaaz wrote: »
    Debating and persuading sponsors is not harassment. Threatening hotel staff is harassment and definitely breaking the law, threatening their lives with violence. Btw calling people "liberals" in this country is so American.

That's bull Klaaaz and you know it, what about the phone calls to the ROT contestants whom had nothing to do with racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

I didn't say it wasn't. You're trying to answer a question no one asked. All the while not answering the question that was asked.

So American? OK SJW. I'll stop referring to you as a liberal

"A guy on Niall Boylan"

Listen to the interview yourself you ****ing clown and stop the verbal diarrhoea. You've been yammering on there for a few days and no one can make head nor tail of whatever point your trying to make.

Start by telling me what 'my industry' is? And I'll start by telling you I've never even owned a greyhound. Your turn.

• Advertisement

That's bull Klaaaz and you know it, what about the phone calls to the ROT contestants whom had nothing to do with racing.

No it's not, the hotel itself reported the threats of violence against their staff by racers(I posted the news link to Maryann previously). There was no abuse to ROT contestants, they were persuaded and informed of the scale of the dog killing involved by dog lovers hence they changed their mind, there were no threats of violence against them unlike against the hotel staff.

lol

No it's not, the hotel itself reported the threats of violence against their staff by racers(I posted the news link to Maryann previously). There was no abuse to ROT contestants, they were persuaded and informed of the scale of the dog killing involved by dog lovers hence they changed their mind, there were no threats of violence against them unlike against the hotel staff.

Yawn

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/greyhound-board-pulls-out-of-rose-of-tralee-sponsorship-over-online-threats-1.3961717

Well Klaaaz,

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irishgreyhoundboard-rose-of-tralee-sponsorship-18443723.amp

"look I mean. Would ye just maybe not consider sponsoring the greyhound racing. On account of how bad it is. Just think about it at least."

Pull the other one.

• Advertisement

I think that you got that ar*eways. IGB and Tralee Track withdrew THEIR sponsorship of the Roses. Not the other way about.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Snugglebunnies

"A guy on Niall Boylan"

Listen to the interview yourself you ****ing clown and stop the verbal diarrhoea. You've been yammering on there for a few days and no one can make head nor tail of whatever point your trying to make.

Start by telling me what 'my industry' is? And I'll start by telling you I've never even owned a greyhound. Your turn.

You said earlier nó kennel, nó opinion. You've never even owned a greyhound so why is you're opinion to be taken seriously going by your own criteria?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

https://i.ibb.co/wQLh9mC/FB-IMG-1570130470006.jpg
    Hopefully the government will finally listen to the vast majority of people and stop funding this cruelty.

Iscabs lol - you've got to be freaking joking. A bunch of auld grannies hell bent on changing everything to their way only. That 'survey's is a bit like asking kids to do a survey to find out if they like junk food.

But you really do seem have the horn for repeating the same type of rubbish in your comments. Could you change the record btw - the wall of noise is just silly at this stage tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭jackboy

Well this is just old fashioned propaganda.

Klaaaz, there are no words, your just trolling at this stage.

You really believe what your leaders the IGB say?

You're having a giraffe now pal.

You honestly believe they just withdrew sponsorship for the sake of it, then made up a story? Come off it man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Love how Shelbourne Park send round their crappy Christmas Party Ad in Facebook...but block any feedback or comments.

You said earlier nó kennel, nó opinion. You've never even owned a greyhound so why is you're opinion to be taken seriously going by your own criteria?

Actually I own dogs, and kennels just not greyhounds.

And the comment was made to highlight the hypocrisy of the majority (from what I can gather but am open to correction - 100%) of these people who have no issue with a baby being slaughtered in its mother's womb but think a dog going around in circles is 'cruelty'.

How the **** can anyone like that be taken seriously? I've gone over that point already.

jackboy wrote: »
    Well this is just old fashioned propaganda.
    Klaaaz, there are no words, your just trolling at this stage.
    You're having a giraffe now pal.

You honestly believe they just withdrew sponsorship for the sake of it, then made up a story? Come off it man.

The truth hurts, your IGB leaders have a habit of hiding the truth. They consistently hid the truth from the public for years of the horrors of dog racing until forced to by RTE Primetime.
    The tiny racer community have put up a shield around themselves with their ears covered up denying the inevitable, tis like a cult. Your bubble has burst as the majority of the dog loving public abhor your despicable ways killing dogs for fun.

• Advertisement

Klaaaz, your deluded, I'm just going to take that you are very young. I can't believe that you actually think that no anti could make an abusive phone call, not to mind the other crap your writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭jackboy

The truth hurts, your IGB leaders have a habit of hiding the truth. They consistently hid the truth from the public for years of the horrors of dog racing until forced to by RTE Primetime.
    The tiny racer community have put up a shield around themselves with their ears covered up denying the inevitable, tis like a cult. Your bubble has burst as the majority of the dog loving public abhor your despicable ways killing dogs for fun.

Nobody believes that you believe a word that you are saying.

Hiding the truth is one thing. Telling blatant lies and fabrication is quite another.

Having faced down your buddies face to face at my own greyhound track I don't believe for a second they care about dogs. They're just a bunch of agenda driven loons who want to ram their own ****lib ideology down everyone else's neck.

His own homies do. With their blue hair, repeal jumpers and flat whites. They cling on his every word.

Klaaaz, your deluded, I'm just going to take that you are very young. I can't believe that you actually think that no anti could make an abusive phone call, not to mind the other crap your writing.

Thanks for the age compliment. You need to look inside your own racer community for the abusive element.

Nobody in the racer community do of course in order to protect their money. The general public who are dog lovers do care.
    Hiding the truth is one thing. Telling blatant lies and fabrication is quite another.

Having faced down your buddies face to face at my own greyhound track I don't believe for a second they care about dogs. They're just a bunch of agenda driven loons who want to ram their own ****lib ideology down everyone else's neck.
    His own homies do. With their blue hair, repeal jumpers and flat whites. They cling on his every word.

And here we go again, abuse directed at personal characteristics of dog lovers.

Listen to the interview yourself you ****ing clown and stop the verbal diarrhoea.

Resorting to personal insults, charming.

Thanks for the age compliment. You need to look inside your own racer community for the abusive element.

Nobody in the racer community do of course in order to protect their money. The general public who are dog lovers do care.

And here we go again, abuse directed at personal characteristics of dog lovers.

I own dogs myself. Some of which sleep in my own bed. The snoring is extreme but I don't have much choice only to tolerate it.

You're welcome to refute the stereotype of the blue haired, repeal jumper wearing, flat white sipping, love Island watching, atheist loon any time. But none of you have.

I'm arguing on an assumption that has still to be refuted.

And you're still hypocrites if you think killing a child is fine but a dog going around in circles is cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Snugglebunnies

Actually I own dogs, and kennels just not greyhounds.

And the comment was made to highlight the hypocrisy of the majority (from what I can gather but am open to correction - 100%) of these people who have no issue with a baby being slaughtered in its mother's womb but think a dog going around in circles is 'cruelty'.

How the **** can anyone like that be taken seriously? I've gone over that point already.

So you have no greyhounds or anything to do with them? Why do you think you know so much more as an ordinary racegoers than people who have rescued greyhounds personally or worked with them in shelters? You don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and you don't want to hear it.

Resorting to personal insults, charming.

Top class arguments there homeboy 😎

• Advertisement

So you have no greyhounds or anything to do with them? Why do you think you know so much more as an ordinary racegoers than people who have rescued greyhounds personally or worked with them in shelters? You don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and you don't want to hear it.

Not what I said. Try again.

Some of my closest friends have greyhounds. I've walked them and taken them to the greyhound track in my van. For years.

I've never owned any because of personal commitments.

Advertisement