Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Back on topic everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Who said anything about banning anyone? Or anything about skin colour?

Of that's right, only you.

To suggest that Islam hasn't had an influence on Europe over the years, one must be simply burying their head in the sand.

So what's your planned mechanism to restrict Muslim influence here?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Beasty wrote: »
    Back on topic everyone

@Humberklog. [back-pain, trapped nerve, old bike injury. sri.]. But the relevance is:.... 'Replacement'.

Not only 'will' it be happening; it most definitely is happening; by E.U. persons.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

As said already, a picture can speak a thousand words.

Again, she took it from a newspaper.

A thousand words, though 999 of them are untrue, in her case.

What newspaper published the photo?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

'Twas a local paper HQ'd in Mullingar which is where I believe the school was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,871 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

'Twas a local paper HQ'd in Mullingar which is where I believe the school was.

Doesnt matter. Shes still racist.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

So what's your planned mechanism to restrict Muslim influence here?

Did I say I had one? I was merely pointing out that the influence is there.

Seems like you are trying to see things that aren't there.

Doesnt matter. Shes still racist.

I don't think she is Joey. A bit loopy alright.

In fairness, you think it's fair game to share a photo of children as a comment on their skin colour to push a particularly racist conspiracy theory. Don't believe she ever took it down even when she was getting retweeted by white supremacists, so it's pretty clear which audience she was catering to.

I'm sure you'll continue to downplay it though.

Skin colour is the way you put it. Demographics is the way I'd put it.

And how would it be a conspiracy theory if it was there in a photograph?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭dasdog

Some of you lot are as bad. Donald Trump won the US election if you only count the legal votes syndrome who thinks anyone that disagrees with you is a Muslim communist.

It's back of the remedial class stuff Facebuke education.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

She took it from a Mullingar newspaper.

A few facts for you.
    She took the school class photo from The Longford Leader website.
    It was one of those "first day in school" type photos.
    The school is the Church of Ireland national school in Longford town.
    A surprising number of people from Central and West Africa belong to various Lutheran churches , and as such tend to send their children to C of I schools, where possible.
    It wasn't a class photo, it was the entire school.
    So no need to be worried about a "Muslim invasion" based on her "evidence ".
    Unless you object to Christian's who are the "wrong" colour, as Gemma does?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    A few facts for you.
    She took the school class photo from The Longford Leader website.
    It was one of those "first day in school" type photos.
    The school is the Church of Ireland national school in Longford town.
    A surprising number of people from Central and West Africa belong to various Lutheran churches , and as such tend to send their children to C of I schools, where possible.
    It wasn't a class photo, it was the entire school.
    So no need to be worried about a "Muslim invasion" based on her "evidence ".
    Unless you object to Christian's who are the "wrong" colour, as Gemma does?

Did you not see the one from Lucan?

You are taking the piss. She has spent about 2 or 3 years constantly pushing racist agendas; against the Ryan family, against black children, against Muslims, against Hazel Chu, against Aneta Safiak. She is completely and utterly racist.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Deshawn wrote: »
    Did you not see the one from Lucan?

I didn't, when was it up?
    Been trying to keep away from the crazies, to be honest.
    Since her broadcast in the Phoenix Park shouting about the clouds and the planes...
    Enough crap going around withCovid....

And how would it be a conspiracy theory if it was there in a photograph?

Since she constantly pushes a great replacement conspiracy theory, I think it's fair to lob it in that pile. It's a pretty ****e analysis of the demographics of a population to use a single photo to push a claim btw. The photo in itself tells you very little and somebody claiming it does is more exposing their racist side. And it's even more telling when we consider the types who came out of the woodwork when she posted it.

You are taking the piss. She has spent about 2 or 3 years constantly pushing racist agendas; against the Ryan family, against black children, against Muslims, against Hazel Chu, against Aneta Safiak. She is completely and utterly racist.

The "Ryan" family. She rightly called that out for the bullsh1t it was.

Black children? I presume you mean the class photo. Highlighting the huge demographic change is not racist.

Muslims, not a race.

What racist thing did she say about Chu? Chu is a race baiter herself.

(Never heard of the last person)

"I'm not racist but....the demographics around here are getting very diluted"

Terry Pratchet

How is it racist to notice change around your area?

How is that racist Joey?
    It's a pretty ****e analysis of the demographics of a population to use a single photo to push a claim btw.

It was a very good one which is why it drove you guys nutty. It highlighted a trend across many parts of Ireland and because it was such a vivid photograph you guys couldn't bullsh1t your way around it.

• Advertisement

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    I didn't, when was it up?
    Been trying to keep away from the crazies, to be honest.
    Since her broadcast in the Phoenix Park shouting about the clouds and the planes...
    Enough crap going around withCovid....

It's a picture with one or two of the Dublin footballers and the Sam Macguire cup. School children assembled in the background. I thought thats what ye were talking about tbh

Black children? I presume you mean the class photo. Highlighting the huge demographic change is not racist.

Muslims, not a race.

Wow. You're defending her over the Ryan family and attacking children because of their skin colour. Just wow. Says it all really. Defend her racism and claim she's not racist.

The truth is Gemma is a racist. You cant really deny it. You can deflect and argue over silly things. But none of it works. Gemma is racist.

She's racist. She attacked the Ryans because Ms Ryans partner is black. She attacked school kids cause some of them are black. She attacked Hazel Chu cause she is of Chinese origin. She set her attack dogs on Aneta Safiak.

Terry Pratchet

Five times you said racist in one post.

Forgive me if I don't believe your claims given your quite frankly ludicrous idea that you provided above of what you think actual racism is.

But regarding the so-called Ryans she rightly mocked a pathetic advert from Lidl, the kind of which we're seeing more and more of in Ireland now. The typical Irish family Lidl captioned "the Ryans" even though the guy was clearly not fecking Ryan. Black man with white Irish wife, the usual crap and never the other way around that we're just supposed to swallow as the new normal.

Do you think these big Corporates should be above ridicule when they treat the public as though they're stupid?

Mod: Banned

How is that racist Joey?

It was a very good one which is why it drove you guys nutty. It highlighted a trend across many parts of Ireland and because it was such a vivid photograph you guys couldn't bullsh1t your way around it.

Eh, it outraged people because it resulted in white supremacists on social media sending around photos of children for a racist agenda...

A study of demographics doesn't tend to be based on photos btw. Things like censuses and others statistical data tends to be what such assessments are based on. I'm also lost on what relevance the skin colour of anyone has on society outside of annoying bigots. Cause that's the only detail that is possible to highlight from the image... Nothing else.
    Five times you said racist in one post.

Forgive me if I don't believe your claims given your quite frankly ludicrous idea that you provided above of what you think actual racism is.

But regarding the so-called Ryans she rightly mocked a pathetic advert from Lidl, the kind of which we're seeing more and more of in Ireland now. The typical Irish family Lidl captioned "the Ryans" even though the guy was clearly not fecking Ryan. Black man with white Irish wife, the usual crap and never the other way around that we're just supposed to swallow as the new normal.

Do you think these big Corporates should be above ridicule when they treat the public as though they're stupid?

Ya... Honestly, the very fact the ad pissed you off so much says a lot about you. You've endorsed targeting families and children multiple times now. The reason each time being race.

Why don't you like white people marrying non white people? It's a bit weird to have an issue with such a thing. But you clearly have an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

Think she picked the wrong causes, doubled down to try and gain more traction, and the more nuts she looked the more the spiral went on....once in the bottom of that well it is hard work to try to climb out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Muslims, not a race.

That old line? Trotted out by Dee, Gemma and you of course; while in the same breath banging on about them coming to "our country" and all that goes with that about "respecting our culture" and "obeying our laws" too not to mention you & your lot saying, repeatedly, they should go back to where they came from if they don't like it here.................cos all Muslims come from 1 Country apparently? Huge if true!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Wow. You're defending her over the Ryan family and attacking children because of their skin colour. Just wow. Says it all really. Defend her racism and claim she's not racist.

The truth is Gemma is a racist. You cant really deny it. You can deflect and argue over silly things. But none of it works. Gemma is racist.

She's racist. She attacked the Ryans because Ms Ryans partner is black. She attacked school kids cause some of them are black. She attacked Hazel Chu cause she is of Chinese origin. She set her attack dogs on Aneta Safiak.

Spot on Joey.

The same Hazel Chu (Mayor) & her Deputy Mayor, were out on Christmas Day morning-afternoon from 11am-3pm approx. handing out about 200 Christmas Day Dinners/Meals to takeaway in conjunction with Knights of Columbanus having stepped in when the RDS was ruled out.

Where was Gemma & Dee & Scarey Carey & Croft & IFP & NP and all the others??????

Eh, it outraged people because it resulted in white supremacists on social media sending around photos of children for a racist agenda.
    Again, given the idea some have on here of what constitutes a racist I'd be dubious of the white supremacist tag also.
    A study of demographics doesn't tend to be based on photos btw. Things like censuses and others statistical data tends to be what such assessments are based on.
    It can also be confined to academic types and small circles of talking heads.

One photograph can reach a lot of ordinary people who otherwise mightn't have been aware of the demographic change going on. And that's why it drove the far left nutty.
    I'm also lost on what relevance the skin colour of anyone has on society outside of annoying bigots. Cause that's the only detail that is possible to highlight from the image... Nothing else.
    Are you being purposely simplistic there?
    Ya... Honestly, the very fact the ad pissed you off so much says a lot about you. You've endorsed targeting families and children multiple times now. The reason each time being race.
    I've endorsed neither and you shouldn't accuse someone of such.

I endorsed the mocking of Lidl's dozy effort though.
    Why don't you like white people marrying non white people? It's a bit weird to have an issue with such a thing. But you clearly have an issue.
    People are free to marry who they want. Good luck to them. I've an issue with Corporates thinking we're schmucks.

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    That old line? Trotted out by Dee, Gemma and you of course; while in the same breath banging on about them coming to "our country" and all that goes with that about "respecting our culture" and "obeying our laws" too not to mention you & your lot saying, repeatedly, they should go back to where they came from if they don't like it here.................cos all Muslims come from 1 Country apparently? Huge if true!!

Who would have thought expecting visitors to respect the culture and obey the law of the land was offensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

Think V8 just wants to be edgy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement