Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Journalist?

Impeccable reputation?

Friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

She's a failed journalist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I see Gemma and Dee were down in Mayo. Dee harassed a shop keeper in Knock because they questioned why one of her goons wasn't wearing a mask. They also protested a church in Ballyhaunis because a Muslim was invited to take part in the Mass by the local priest.

Absolute bunch of wasters. Hopefully they never come down here again. Let them stay in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

I see Gemma and Dee were down in Mayo. Dee harassed a shop keeper in Knock because they questioned why one of her goons wasn't wearing a mask. They also protested a church in Ballyhaunis because a Muslim was invited to take part in the Mass by the local priest.

Absolute bunch of wasters. Hopefully they never come down here again. Let them stay in Dublin.

Or maybe we could set up a free zone, somewhere no one lives where they can do whatever they like and devour themselves.

“I am not going to have my good name dragged through the mud. I am a journalist whose reputation is impeccable,” she stated in oral submissions to the court.

Whatever happened "I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

If I was that judge, I'd be chasing perjury charges :D

In other news, I would love to see her twitter meltdown over Bannon getting arrested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

eeepaulo wrote: »
    Or maybe we could set up a free zone, somewhere no one lives where they can do whatever they like and devour themselves.

I could live with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Odhinn

eeepaulo wrote: »

Somewhere where no-one lives and theres cannibalism.....it can only be Dundalk.

Odhinn wrote: »

Someone is from Drogheda :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

A Muslim going to mass. Surely that's a good thing if they don't like Islam. What do they want the Muslim guy to do? Convert to Judaism?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Odhinn wrote: »

Dundalk is the last place Gemma will want to go after being brutally mocked so badly there during a recent outing.

https://twitter.com/tpmlaws/status/1265372778632556544

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Her ACI channel on YouTube has been terminated now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

Her ACI channel on YouTube has been terminated now.

has she any social media channels left ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,283 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

whippet wrote: »
    has she any social media channels left ?

is he still controlling john waters twitter account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭hynesie08

is he still controlling john waters twitter account?

Nope, deleted as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I see all of this set put protesting against masks and vaccines today. Absolute morons.

That said facebook and twitter are also alight with people who supported BLM marches but condemn this, who are rhe even bigger idiots as it proves their value system os completely rooted in their own teams actions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

BLM marchers wore masks and did attempt social distancing at least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,762 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Dundalk is the last place Gemma will want to go after being brutally mocked so badly there during a recent outing.

https://twitter.com/tpmlaws/status/1265372778632556544

I hope those fellas were bought a few pints after that.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I hope those fellas were bought a few pints after that.

“A substantial meal”

Theyre a rap duo going by TPM , they actually have some absolute tunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

BLM while a genuine issue was still called out at the time as inappropiate considering the current enviroment. That being said they did at least try to impliment social diatancing and such. They also as far as I could see had only one or 2 marches. Unlike Gemma's crowd of gobbers protesting their bull outside the GPO every other week.

This ratlicker protest on the other hand is about nothing more than idiots, fools and gobshìtes addicted to bullshìt from facebook looking to stir up shìte to soothe their vanity and nothing more, what's annoying is they shouldnt be allowed to protest like this because their behaviour is what will likely endanger people or lead to another lockdown. They're also the absolute dopes that would not only catch it but spread it to others, it's a pity the virus doesnt kill just them instead of innocent people as collateral damage such is my disgust at these fail@lifers.

They have no coherent argument, no bloody worthwhile cause they're just wannabe rebels looking for any excuse because they're deluded and believing bullshìt on cancer media. Thankfully their numbers are small only numbering a couple hundred at most but still these idiots cannot be reasoned with the only way is to deal with them and imprison them if they have to, they represent the worst parts of America bleeding into our society right now, anti-fact, anti-coherent, pro-idiot, pro-conspiracy, me feigning about so called loss of rights when its a bleeding pandemic raging around them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

Infini wrote: »
    BLM while a genuine issue was still called out at the time as inappropiate considering the current enviroment. That being said they did at least try to impliment social diatancing and such. They also as far as I could see had only one or 2 marches. Unlike Gemma's crowd of gobbers protesting their bull outside the GPO every other week.

This ratlicker protest on the other hand is about nothing more than idiots, fools and gobshìtes addicted to bullshìt from facebook looking to stir up shìte to soothe their vanity and nothing more, what's annoying is they shouldnt be allowed to protest like this because their behaviour is what will likely endanger people or lead to another lockdown. They're also the absolute dopes that would not only catch it but spread it to others, it's a pity the virus doesnt kill just them instead of innocent people as collateral damage such is my disgust at these fail@lifers.

They have no coherent argument, no bloody worthwhile cause they're just wannabe rebels looking for any excuse because they're deluded and believing bullshìt on cancer media. Thankfully their numbers are small only numbering a couple hundred at most but still these idiots cannot be reasoned with the only way is to deal with them and imprison them if they have to, they represent the worst parts of America bleeding into our society right now, anti-fact, anti-coherent, pro-idiot, pro-conspiracy, me feigning about so called loss of rights when its a bleeding pandemic raging around them.

If you think this post is supposed to show you in a good light, you are mistaken.

1. You want to ban people's right to protest.
    2. You wish death on them for being "guilty" - of protesting, I assume.
    3. You want to imprison them - for protesting.

And you think they are the idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Irishman80 wrote: »
    If you think this post is supposed to show you in a good light, you are mistaken.

My thoughts too.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

BLM while a genuine issue

I strongly suggest you go and look at the whole video of that man and not the clip the media insisted on showing you every day for months, you might learn something.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,063 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Be interested to see how many people from this match voted SF. I reckon well over 50%

• Registered Users Posts: 16,125 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Be interested to see how many people from this match voted SF. I reckon well over 50%

Would they not strike you as likely non-voters?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,063 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Would they not strike you as likely non-voters?

Some would no question. Just seen a few SF heads from my way at it. Crazy people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Gentleman Off The Pitch

BLM marchers wore masks and did attempt social distancing at least.

Mask wearers were very much in the minority at the first BLM march and social distancing was non existent at the US embassy

There's a pandemic running rampant and these tools who have no coherent reasoning, a viable or legitimate reason for protesting or capability for critical thinking and believe the shìte off of facebook and vitrol from alt-retard want their "freedom" even though what they want would get more people killed. They only want to compound the problem out of vainglory and pride.

As for them dying, it's less wishing death rather if they ignore all warnings, reason and logic that they should be the one to suffer the consequences of the virus which DOES KILL. What pisses me off the most is these dopes get people who do try to take precautions infected and even killed from this because they're the ones who refuse to adhere to simple logic.

As for imprisoning them for "protesting" its the reason and what they advocate for, not to mention what they're doing is illegal right now considering there a damn pandemic happening thats killing people right now. It digusts me that people are dying out there from this and these ratlickers want to make things worse because they cant admit theyre wrong and actually want to make things worse.

There's a pandemic running rampant and these tools who have no coherent reasoning, a viable or legitimate reason for protesting or capability for critical thinking and believe the shìte off of facebook and vitrol from alt-retard want their "freedom" even though what they want would get more people killed. They only want to compound the problem out of vainglory and pride.

As for them dying, it's less wishing death rather if they ignore all warnings, reason and logic that they should be the one to suffer the consequences of the virus which DOES KILL. What pisses me off the most is these dopes get people who do try to take precautions infected and even killed from this because they're the ones who refuse to adhere to simple logic.

As for imprisoning them for "protesting" its the reason and what they advocate for, not to mention what they're doing is illegal right now considering there a damn pandemic happening thats killing people right now. It digusts me that people are dying out there from this and these ratlickers want to make things worse because they cant admit theyre wrong and actually want to make things worse.

None of this addresses my point which was you advocating to ban people protesting, wishing death on people protesting, and imprisoning people for protesting.

That's an extremist viewpoint. It's a far-right/far-left viewpoint. We live in a democracy where people have a right to protest.

None of this addresses my point which was you advocating to ban people protesting, wishing death on people protesting, and imprisoning people for protesting.

That's an extremist viewpoint. It's a far-right/far-left viewpoint. We live in a democracy where people have a right to protest.

Stop twisting the argument and engaging in what-abouttery to suit yourself or justify a "protest" on an issue that would advocate people dying more to suit one's vanity. You have no point here and you have no coherent argument. We're in a pandemic with a virulent virus and the like's of these Ratlickers advocate behaviour that spreads this further and gets people killed. Also I didn't actually wish death on them, only that it's a pity that if they get it and actually die from it that it's not confined to them for suffering the consequences of ignoring every damn warning against it but that it end's up spreading it to other's who did make the effort and gets them killed as well.

They have no coherent argument.
    They have no justifiable reason for protest.
    They reject reason and intelligent debate for bullshít and vainglory.

I dont care if they keep it to themselves or they suffer the consequences for their folly, I very much care when they cause collateral damage expecially to society at large to stroke their own ego's or try to feel good about themselves even when their actions will deliberately harm innocent people. Don't like my strong language? Don't try and justify the actions of idiot's which ends up with people dying as collateral damage. Lest you forget 1777 people have died to this goddamn pandemic and these gobshítes will only add to it so I'd be damn well justified in my opinions whether you like it or not.

Human Stupidity is the cancer of this existence and the source of nearly every failure and fúck up and this lot are a damn prime example of how thing's can be made worse.

• Advertisement

Stop twisting the argument and engaging in what-abouttery to suit yourself or justify a "protest" on an issue that would advocate people dying more to suit one's vanity. You have no point here and you have no coherent argument. We're in a pandemic with a virulent virus and the like's of these Ratlickers advocate behaviour that spreads this further and gets people killed.

They have no coherent argument.
    They have no justifiable reason for protest.
    They reject reason and intelligent debate for bullshít and vainglory.

I dont care if they keep it to themselves or they suffer the consequences for their folly, I very much care when they cause collateral damage expecially to society at large to stroke their own ego's or try to feel good about themselves even when their actions will deliberately harm innocent people. Don't like my strong language? Don't try and justify the actions of idiot's which ends up with people dying as collateral damage. Lest you forget 1777 people have died to this goddamn pandemic and these gobshítes will only add to it so I'd be damn well justified in my opinions whether you like it or not.

Human Stupidity is the cancer of this existence and the source of nearly every failure and fúck up and this lot are a damn prime example of how thing's can be made worse.

I've clearly made the point that people have a right to peacefully protest. And that you are coming across as an unhinged extremist with your views.

That's coherent and it's not whataboutery. And I've never said you don't have a right to an opinion - just that you have the opinions of an extremist.

You probably need to put your phone down for a while.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement