Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

Ireland

thats a very foolish comment. Very very foolish. I can only assume you know its not true but seek to use it as a reason for other opinions you hold.

I mean, I found a link on the first page of google news from 3 days ago. How hard was that?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/number-refused-entry-to-state-by-immigration-authorities-increases-1.4334342

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Ireland
    lol...you should skuttle back to the CT forum:rolleyes:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Lord Fairlord

sydthebeat wrote: »
    The hypocrisy of the "my body, my choice" anti-mask wearers are the same group that advocate for anti choice when it comes to women's bodies.

But this crowd would have to share around the meagre few brain cells they have in order to see that

The irony is that bodily autonomy is wrongly used as an excuse for directly killing human beings in utero, but then we hear very little about bodily autonomy when it is pertinent, when we are being forced to wear face muzzles on the basis that one might have something, which one might pass on to someone else, which might but probably won't seriously harm them, never mind probably won't kill them.

I'm pretty confident that the "muzzles" have zero tangible impact on your life. So I'm not very concerned about the supposed impact they have on your freedoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

The irony is that bodily autonomy is wrongly used as an excuse for directly killing human beings in utero, but then we hear very little about bodily autonomy when it is pertinent, when we are being forced to wear face muzzles on the basis that one might have something, which one might pass on to someone else, which might but probably won't seriously harm them, never mind probably won't kill them.

Face muzzles! FFS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If you wish to risk your families lives then thats your choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I'm amazed nudists don't have more to say in all of this. Think of how much their bodily autonomy rights are infringed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Stark wrote: »
    I'm amazed nudists don't have more to say in all of this. Think of how much their bodily autonomy rights are infringed!

Yep, once you put that mask on your lad, it just defeats your entire raison d'etre.

thats a very foolish comment. Very very foolish. I can only assume you know its not true but seek to use it as a reason for other opinions you hold.

I mean, I found a link on the first page of google news from 3 days ago. How hard was that?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/number-refused-entry-to-state-by-immigration-authorities-increases-1.4334342

If its not a link to a conspiracy theory site or some other gritters domain using small words your wasting your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Just general fascists and white supremacists so, thanks for clarifying

I saw those terms used a lot on twitter regarding the march. I personally don't see the problem with wearing a mask, its a minor inconvenience. What does annoy me is lies and propaganda. Where the attendees really white supremicists and racists? All of them? It seems there is no middle ground anymore. You either go along with the forced multiculturalism that no one voted for, be quiet and don't rock the boat and if you don't agree with it you are a nazi loving facist white supremicist bigoted xenophobic evil person.

• Advertisement

Be interested to see how many people from this match voted SF. I reckon well over 50%

When all else fails blame the shinners, you really are brainwashed. Try to stay away from RTE for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

careful, your ignorance is showing.

Almost 20% of the population foerign born, 2nd highest in the EU.
    You're lies may have worked in 2015,not anymore.
    I'll say it again, Ireland has the second highest number of foreign born per capita un the Eu.... But yeah we don't have open borders... Jog on.

Just occurred to me you guys have been corralled into the ghetto of the Gemma thread because you get your arses handed to you by all and sundry.
    Do you feel in charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Stark wrote: »

Don't think they're too worried, they cant go out but they still can parade in all their glory at home while working from home! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

But not walk into shops without dick muzzles.

I'll say it again, Ireland has the second highest number of foreign born per capita un the Eu.... But yeah we don't have open borders... Jog on.

Just occurred to me you guys have been corralled into the ghetto of the Gemma thread because you get your arses handed to you by all and sundry.
    Do you feel in charge?

Are you okay? Seeming very emotional and not addressing anything... We don't have open borders... That's a fact. Do you think Britain First and The National Party are white supremacists? If you don't, do you think Apartheid South Africa engaged in white supremacy? It's good to get a gauge on who you view as white supremacists...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Do you feel in charge?

yeah we don't. The people in INIS sit around all day reading the paper. nothing for them to do.

Do you feel in charge?

Why does it matter how many foreign born there is in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭timetogo1

Do you feel in charge?

What percentage of that is British people? And we send loads to the UK.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Why does it matter how many foreign born there is in Ireland?

It doesn't matter. What does matter is how many are here to sponge of us. Game the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

It doesn't matter. What does matter is how many are here to sponge of us. Game the system.

Lets ignore the huge amount of highly educated and skilled professionals who work for large US companies here. All paying tax on their large salaries.

People can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

The fact is we need MORE not LESS immigration. We need skilled and unskilled migrants to keep wage inflation down, fuel the economy and ultimately pay for our pensions and social welfare. Ireland's population will need to grow significantly in the coming years.

So whine all you want, you better get used to a lot more "foreigners" in your neighborhood.

jjmcclure wrote: »
    The fact is we need MORE not LESS immigration. We need skilled and unskilled migrants to keep wage inflation down, fuel the economy and ultimately pay for our pensions and social welfare. Ireland's population will need to grow significantly in the coming years.

So whine all you want, you better get used to a lot more "foreigners" in your neighborhood.

Whine? was I whining? lol. Like ive said I'm all for controlled immigration. People who can work and pay their way. What my neighbourhood doesn't have any use for is another African family moving into a free house furnished with new (free) Harvey Norman furniture. A family that doesn't stir before 11am whilst the rest of us are up at the crack of dawn to pay our mortgages and bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Whine? was I whining? lol. Like ive said I'm all for controlled immigration. People who can work and pay their way. What my neighbourhood doesn't have any use for is another African family moving into a free house furnished with new (free) Harvey Norman furniture. A family that doesn't stir before 11am whilst the rest of us are up at the crack of dawn to pay our mortgages and bills.

With the level of immigration we need we will have to accept that not all immigrants will be productive members of society. Much like a some Irish people, free houses, etc never having worked a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rustynutz

There are plenty of home grown spongers here already

• Registered Users Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭enricoh

With the level of immigration we need we will have to accept that not all immigrants will be productive members of society. Much like a some Irish people, free houses, etc never having worked a day.

The Brits are setting up a points based system for immigrants. The skilled ones they want get in , the bums don't.
    I wonder where the bums will set their sights on instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,070 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

When all else fails blame the shinners, you really are brainwashed. Try to stay away from RTE for awhile.

I don’t watch rte:pac:

I just seen on twitter shinners heads I know at the March. Sorry if truth upsets you

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Jj - Speak for yerself

Literally everyone I know would completely disagree with your little sunshine and lollipops talk above

Jj - Speak for yerself

Literally everyone I know would completely disagree with your little sunshine and lollipops talk above

Immigration didn't rank highly among voters during the General Election according to the exit poll. So clearly the public isn't half as concerned about it as yourself and Clarence.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Jj - Speak for yerself

Maybe expand your social bubble so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,017 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I'd rather live next door to an African family than some benefits for life native Irish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement