Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

whippet wrote: »
    If you put two maps on top of each other you’d see that beaches are almost always in the same location as lethal shark attacks .... so by bens logic beaches kill people

I'm gonna need a bigger towel

• Registered Users Posts: 12,659 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Speaking of crazies, this is the lad who was outside Google banging on about Google blocking out the clouds and dropping smart dust on us.

Its like a parody. But its real.

"This is World War 4 folks"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

She's a public figure with a social media presence. What I did took all of three minutes of my time. I was actually primarily interested in whether I had any friends of friends who were in her realm.

I do take a wee look at plenty of people's Facebooks. Example, whenever some scrote has been done for deliberately coughing on people, I've taken a look to see what level of knacker we are dealing with. Look at the Gangland thread here, half the posts are recommending how to stalk the half hidden profiles of various gangland figures.

It's not all that rare.

Hardly matters now anyway, she has been banned for being a cretinous gob****e.

3 minutes to go through ALL her friends list look up her parents death notices look up her dead ex husbands sons account and then do the same several months later?.

Yes 3 minutes and Im Brad Pitts long lost twin.

So what shes a public figure you go searching for all public figures dead parents online do you?

Its very very disturbing and disrespectful to drag up her dead parents. What they ever do to you?.

Have you no decency or respect at all?.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Think you are confused.

What systems?.

PFH run the network for HSE not SAP.

I know that for a fact. The new created one for then has been postponed for a while. Least the project.

SAP in Citywest was closed prior to even lockdown.
    know that as drove by them all carparks empty doors shut during business hours etc and an employee told me his department closed.
    Might be different now.

Oracle are in financial trouble?.

A company worth billions and billions with one of the wealthiest men in the World as CEO Larry Ellison is in financial trouble?.

Citations please.

Im hardly the one deflecting you are the one obsessing over IT issues on a thread on Gemma O Doherty!.

Pot kettle and black eh!.

i assure you those companies are flat out working. As am i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

The Nal wrote: »
    Speaking of crazies, this is the lad who was outside Google banging on about Google blocking out the clouds and dropping smart dust on us.

Mr Unbelievable needs to get back to his mammy's basement/garden shed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

i assure you those companies are flat out working. As am i.

As am I. As is our IT Helpdesk, full time. Sure they set us all up with remote access and are keeping it running smoothly.

The comments under that video, ye Gods. People are bonkers. Had to stick my oar in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

he was the lad that was saying that cloud computing was actually nano chips in the chemtrails that were transmitting something back to the cloud .... and it was google and facebook doing it .... pure logic !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

3 minutes to go through ALL her friends list look up her parents death notices look up her dead ex husbands sons account and then do the same several months later?.

Yes 3 minutes and Im Brad Pitts long lost twin.

So what shes a public figure you go searching for all public figures dead parents online do you?

She was a public figure using what was a personal FB account, as opposed to, for example, a TD who usually issues their official stuff via a dedicated page.

Have you no decency or respect at all?.

She has absolutely none, for anybody. So no, I don't to be honest.

She was a public figure using what was a personal FB account, as opposed to, for example, a TD who usually issues their official stuff via a dedicated page.

She has absolutely none, for anybody. So no, I don't to be honest.

So you have no decency or respect for anyone as you think Gemma O Doherty doesn't?
    Flawless logic that eh!.

What else do you use her principles for in life?

• Advertisement

So you have no decency or respect for anyone as you think Gemma O Doherty doesn't?
    Flawless logic that eh!.

What else do you use her principles for in life?

Bearing in mind she doesnt drag up the dead like yourself so one could argue her principles aren't as debased as yours!.

You've no problem with dragging dead people into the conversation, so how debased are you?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113093635&postcount=5816

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113090639&postcount=5800

• Registered Users Posts: 12,659 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Bearing in mind she doesnt drag up the dead

Apart from Mary Boyle, Veronica Guerin, the people who died in the Christchurch mosque (she was calling false flag there in minutes), the 9/11 victims etc etc.
    Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Mr Unbelievable needs to get back to his mammy's basement/garden shed.

I think hes a bit speisialta.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Imagine this being how you go through life.

Birneybau wrote: »
    The comments under that video, ye Gods. People are bonkers. Had to stick my oar in.

Explains why they'll buy in this this horse**** . they already believe in a faiytale.

I don’t know Gemma O’ Doherty at all, but a friend of mine (who’s take on people I would trust) knew her for many years back in GO’D’s journalist days. Apparently, she was a fine investigative journalist, who uncovered a number of unpleasant goings on under various rocks. Then she was fired from the Indo, who then had to retract that and settle with her, and her husband died, and who knows what else. To me, she is a very troubled person and although she certainly puts herself out there and comes out with all sorts of conspiracy theories, crusades on many unbelievable topics, I would be worried for her and hope she is able to steady herself soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,607 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I don’t know Gemma O’ Doherty at all, but a friend of mine (who’s take on people I would trust) knew her for many years back in GO’D’s journalist days. Apparently, she was a fine investigative journalist, who uncovered a number of unpleasant goings on under various rocks. Then she was fired from the Indo, who then had to retract that and settle with her, and her husband died, and who knows what else. To me, she is a very troubled person and although she certainly puts herself out there and comes out with all sorts of conspiracy theories, crusades on many unbelievable topics, I would be worried for her and hope she is able to steady herself soon.

I brought this up before here pondering whether there should even be a thread on her here given she is clearly not together. I don't know what other way to put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Hopefully she falls foul of the new laws once she gets mouthy or leaves the house again.

Problem is that will make a martyr out of her amongst her supporters. It would only be giving her oxygen.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Problem is that will make a martyr out of her amongst her supporters. It would only be giving her oxygen.

That's exactly what would happen, grist to the mill, proof of an overarching conspiracy that she discovered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

her husband threatened violence, (by text, which I have seen) to an elderly man - a man who is a campaigner for & also a close realtion to- an unsolved murder victim.

Stop making excuses for her, please

( by all accounts her husband was a decent man otherwise. & I wouldnt be surprsied if she wrote the text herself.. Ironic though that he was English, from an Italian background and of the Jewish faith considering how she is now)

oranbhoy67 wrote: »

Stop making excuses for her

Just my take it

Ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    her husband threatened violence, (by text, which I have seen) to an elderly man - a man who is a campaigner for & also a close realtion to- an unsolved murder victim.

Stop making excuses for her, please

( by all accounts her husband was a decent man otherwise. & I wouldnt be surprsied if she wrote the text herself.. Ironic though that he was English, from an Italian background and of the Jewish faith considering how she is now)

Surely you would have some sympathy for her considering the fact Martin Callinan got her fired for attempting to uncover the penalty points scandal. For every Maurice McCabe who had the mental fortitude to survive exists a Gemma O'Doherty who suffered an obvious breakdown as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Muahahaha wrote: »

Nah, Gemma makes herself very scarce when there's any danger of real confrontation or of the gardaí taking her seriously. Lets her friends like Dee take the fall instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

whippet wrote: »
    he was the lad that was saying that cloud computing was actually nano chips in the chemtrails that were transmitting something back to the cloud .... and it was google and facebook doing it .... pure logic !!

I work for MNC cloud provider and can confirm*

he's full of sh1te :P
    Also still working along with 2000+ colleagues remotely

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

They'll be telling us there is a man on the moon and when it's full it does have special powers....

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Surely you would have some sympathy for her considering the fact Martin Callinan got her fired for attempting to uncover the penalty points scandal. For every Maurice McCabe who had the mental fortitude to survive exists a Gemma O'Doherty who suffered an obvious breakdown as a result.

You are at nothing Jeff being any way positive about her here.

The whole thread is a circus of insults abuse jeering and embellished made up balls about her. The ire is really second to none. These folk spend hours and hours everyday trawling her twitter to regurgitate something she says and make fun of it and her.
    They are properly dedicated!
    Ironically knowing far more about her than anyone who supports her such is their dedication.

Its nasty but plunged to new depths now with lowlife degenerate behaviour bringing up her dead ex husband and parents.

The whole thread is a circus of insults abuse jeering and embellished made up balls about her. The ire is really second to none. These folk spend hours and hours everyday trawling her twitter to regurgitate something she says and make fun of it and her.
    Ironically knowing far more about her than anyone who supports her such is their dedication.

Its nasty but plunged to new depths now with lowlife degenerate behaviour bringing up her dead ex husband and parents.

She can tweet that Simon Harris is a Satanic minion but god forbid anyone not be in praise of Saint Gemma.

You need to get off the Maud Flanders shocked outrage train about people mentioning the dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

But I thought you were here not because you support her but because you MASSIVELY agree with freedom of speech.

Welcome. Stop trying to shut OTHER people down.

I brought this up before here pondering whether there should even be a thread on her here given she is clearly not together. I don't know what other way to put it.

She's together enough to leg it when there is a chance she might be arrested but encourage others to resist arrest when videoing them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Surely you would have some sympathy for her considering the fact Martin Callinan got her fired for attempting to uncover the penalty points scandal. For every Maurice McCabe who had the mental fortitude to survive exists a Gemma O'Doherty who suffered an obvious breakdown as a result.[/QUOTE

Well only kinda and not really. She wasn't the first journalist on that story. She was quick to stick her hitch to it but there were others (notably Mick Clifford) who had spent many months carefully winning the confidence of the whistleblowers and forensically investigating the story.

Gemma lunged in feet first. Callinan was/is a nasty piece of work. Gemma didn't doorstep Comm. Callinan though. Callinan was out of the country at a policing convention (every investigative journalist would have known this). Gemma being the coward she is doorstepped Callinan's wife and proceeded to question Callinan's wife about Callinan's actions in work.

Her behaviour, actions and lack of journalistic skill made the job much harder for good journalists already on the case and it put the Gardai into high alert and on the defensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,053 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The positives are in Gemmas past though

Right now she's a bullying racist islamophobic homophobic transphobic xenophobic Hatemonger and spreads numerous ludicrous dangerous conspiracy theories.

Why do you call the behaviour of posters on here lowlife degenerate but appear to mostly want to excuse away Gemmas.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement