Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish girls are sexually very woke these days lads

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Yeah a few folk enjoy saying there is a huge amount of truth to it, rather than actually noting the language being used, such as likening a person to a car. "Baby rabies", "the wall" (huge favourite of woman haters).

Do please tell me where the huge amount of truth is in the following:

"If you are dating women a few rules apply.
    Don't feed them til you sleep with them. Three dates and no sex? Dump them. If you are dating never call or text between dates. Have sex with a woman only three or four times and never call her again or she will start talking about moving in together what pattern curtains should be in the living room etc
    Keep a rotation of women in your life - never delete a number - never officially start or end a relationship.
    Never give a woman what she wants and she'll eat out of your hand.
    Women just want to waste your money and your time and distract you from your purpose."

Why not recognise it for what it is: deranged.

You've obviously been triggered enough by the post to take the names of those who thanked it and to attempt to file out some verbal spanking to those you see as offenders.

Picking out parts of a post and demanding an explanation from someone else is foolhardy.

I believe it is true that a section of men see women as depicted in that post, is it a crime to state that?

I also believe there is a section of women who view men similarly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Yeah I don't like the legitimisation of women being talked about here the way they'd be talked about in Saudi Arabia.

So sue me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Yeah I don't like the legitimisation of women being talked about here the way they'd be talked about in Saudi Arabia.

So sue me.

No thanks, I might be poor but I still have dignity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Only dorky American teens and wannabe gangsters use the word 'woke'.

Advertisement