Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish girls are sexually very woke these days lads

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

F*cker probably has a crowbar room in his mansion, no need for talking, straight down to business!

Hang on you didnt tell me he was into crowbars.

Maybe I would date him.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Hulasoop wrote: »
    Keep in mind monogomy was not a standard practice for hunter gatherers.
    It depends on the hunger gatherer society actually. This was something Yuval Noah Harari was very strong on in the recent best-seller "Sapiens": we can't usually make definitive statements about our distant ancestors.

Some evidence exists of non monogomous practices amongst certain hunger-gatherer tribes whilst the remains of some other tribes show evidence of monogamous practices.

Humans have always been a mixed bag and different societies do different things.

That said, I wouldn't disagree with the assertion that the majority of women are most sexually attracted to a minority of men. Most studies I've read back up that assertion (with varying percentages of what make up the "majority of women" and "minority of men").

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

B0jangles wrote: »
    PUA is a pyramid scheme to get money out of lonely men.

Sell them books, sell them tapes, sell them tickets to seminars - if they still aren't having any success with women it's because they don't BELIEVE in the system.

That's it.

A modern-day religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Hedgelayer wrote: »
    Why do you think that ?

Would you suggest women prefer to discover their private lives with a bunch of bell end Jocks who eat taytos and guzzle pints and drag their knuckles...

It's suggested one attacked the post and not the poster.

So in effect your response was quite dramatic in its own way sweetheart :D

Because that’s the impression I got from your post. It was the content of your post I was giving my opinion on btw, in spite of you thinking that pointing out you’re a gay man in some way qualifies your opinion on what women are or aren’t into from the insignificantly small sample size of what you and your friends are into.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Studies have shown that women masturbate to the bit in the Home Alone when the robbers bang their crowbars together which, incidentally, is what Darwin and Nostradamus predicted would happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Is the gym a pyramid scheme? Are piano lessons a pyramid scheme?

PUA offers some very good advice and helps men get better at attracting women. Plenty of men who learn from pua are already very good with women but want to get even better. Like most companies some are better than others.

Do you credit your communication skills to your study of pua techniques?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

...Don't know what that means but my gran's and nana's fannies would have been like those of virgins when they were 18. Well most definitely my gran's...

It means hornier than a brass band, like all 18-year-old girls before and since, regardless of whether they actually had sex or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Hammer89 wrote: »
    you could've stolen a crowbar and left it on some woman's doorstep and she would've fancied you even more because evolutionary theory suggests women like robbers because the fight-or-flight stimulus kicks in. Centuries of evolutionary theory support this.

All I need now is a good excuse to show that milfy one across the road my collection of stolen crowbars.

Suddenly this evening has become an all together more exciting prospect.:cool:

...PUA offers some very good advice and helps men get better at attracting women...

Didn't know about crowbars, did they. Eh? Bit of a schoolboy error there, Chief.

All I need now is a good excuse to show that milfy one across the road my collection of stolen crowbars.

You've a real grá for that one, SB! Any pics?

Just want to see what type of crowbar would be your best bet ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Once I see someone blame "The Church" as the only reason for sexual repression, I switch off. Reading any decent literature from the 17th C onwards shows that we haven't really changed much.

the church are a fantastic band - they arent to blame for anything except good Aussie rock

You've a real grá for that one, SB! Any pics?

Few mental ones, nothing digital!

I might be a perv, but I'm not a weirdo.....honest;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

I dunno. Football aside, that Ronaldo is not so good looking. He has a funny face on him, plastic looking. Even if he has a lovely crowbar he can keep it.

And lets us not forget, he is said to be a little bit rapey.

Now if I was a woman, I think I'd find that a bit of a turn off!

maccored wrote: »
    the church are a fantastic band - they arent to blame for anything except good Aussie rock

They'll be blaming Midnight Oil next.

Zorya wrote: »
    I dunno. Football aside, that Ronaldo is not so good looking. He has a funny face on him, plastic looking. Even if he has a lovely crowbar he can keep it.

And what's going on with his neck? It's way too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Why not use one to break into her house instead? Evolutionary theory tells us that women love risk takers.

When we were cavemen, we'd break into the mud huts of prospective mates and leave our club beside their bed. When they woke up, they'd sniff the bottom of it to determine the suitor and that was that.

jimgoose wrote: »

Haha I hadn't noticed so went back to google and good grief the man is a giraffe. Cannot be unseen now.

And lets us not forget, he is said to be a little bit rapey.

Now if I was a woman, I think I'd find that a bit of a turn off!

jimgoose wrote: »

We can sincerely say, he has some neck on him. Good for spotting vulnerable women lagging at the back of the herd as mentioned above though.

I didn't realise there was so much sexual symbolism tied up with crowbars -I'll have to get rid of all of mine - can't be having that sort of filth in the house.

It's going to be a real wrench :(

• Advertisement

We can sincerely say, he has some neck on him. Good for spotting vulnerable women lagging at the back of the herd as mentioned above though.

And an Adams apple that looks like he's swallowed a football.

I didn't realise there was so much sexual symbolism tied up with crowbars -I'll have to get rid of all of mine - can't be having that sort of filth in the house.

Jaysus don't even get us started on what wrenches mean....

There's a lot of tool based sex terminology now that I think of it.

Hammering, drilling, grinding (the crowbar shít is new to me, but hey every day's a school day)

I think i'll probably struggle to get around B&Q without getting a boner from now on!

Imagine nibbling on his neck first thing (which I don't of course, no you shut up) and coming upon that yoke.

Jaysus don't even get us started on what wrenches mean....

Vice grips aren't even trying to hide it :mad:

Poke-hers. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,019 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

PUA is a pyramid scheme to get money out of lonely men.

Sell them books, sell them tapes, sell them tickets to seminars - if they still aren't having any success with women it's because they don't BELIEVE in the system.

That's it.

Problem with the PUA phenomenon is that it is catering for the men who are struggling the most with women and who have the poorest social skills. The theory behind at least some of the PUA stuff is probably okay (especially the more recent material from the likes of author Mark Manson) but these guys just haven't got the skills or confidence to make it work.

Delivering lines certainly won't work for someone who has nothing to back it up with.

Imagine nibbling on his neck first thing (which I don't of course, no you shut up) and coming upon that yoke.

Eh, no I don't want to......oh fúck you I just did it now:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mnnrrgh! Vom in mouth! Vom in mouth!

• Advertisement

Hint for the ladies: if you see a prospect using a Vise-Grip as anything other than a temporary shift-lever for a knackered old Honda Cub, drop him - he hasn't a glimmer.

Advertisement