Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish girls are sexually very woke these days lads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    I like crowbars

'Woke', wtf!

"Men would leave crowbars on women's doorsteps in the 16th century as a way of saying 'I'm attracted to you'. In those days only the strong could weld a crowbar so that's why women fancied them."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I'm guessing the person that used the term "cock carousel" is a re reg from the same person who used that term on a similar thread last week. Bit cringey really. Sounds like American PUA nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm guessing the person that used the term "cock carousel" is a re reg from the same person who used that term on a similar thread last week. Bit cringey really. Sounds like American PUA nonsense.
    Yup, a relegation with multiple accounts that replies to himself in thread to make it look like there is support for his views. A sad sack in a basement.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Hammer89 wrote: »
    "Men would leave crowbars on women's doorsteps in the 16th century as a way of saying 'I'm attracted to you'. In those days only the strong could weld a crowbar so that's why women fancied them."
    I can solder but was never shown how to weld!
    Would women still fancy me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

Hulasoop wrote: »
    I'm making the claim based on many factors. Most men are unable to routinely have a one night stand. There are a small minority who can routinely have one night stands. A one night stand is a better gauge of sexual attractiveness than relationships as the man is only offering his sexual value.

There are far more female surviving lines than male genetically.

Around 80% of men are assessed as below average in attractiveness by women. Which is obviously false but tells us that women's attraction mechanisms tilt strongly in favour of the minority of top men.

Basic evolutionary logic. Tell me which women over the past 200 thousand years were more likely to extend their genetic legacy. Those who are sexually attracted to average men as well as top men or those who were only attracted to top men. Keep in mind monogomy was not a standard practice for hunter gatherers.

Instead of putting so much time into reregging, why not find the proof and show us?

You are writing words in a sort of stream of consciousness which doesnt make sense.

I fear you probably need help.

• Advertisement

He's had a half dozen attempts at derailing this thread already, none of them worth a cat fart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Define "high status"

I remember one time when some guy here declared that the ultimate high status guy, totally irresistable to women, was Cristiano Ronaldo and a bunch of women said he really wasn't their type and they wouldn't want to go on a date with him.

Like, he just couldn't deal with the idea at all - as far as he was concerned, they had to be lying because C.R. ticks all the boxes that he thought were important - he's rich, good-lucking, famous and extremely successful at what he does.

B0jangles wrote: »
    I remember one time when some guy here declared that the ultimate high status guy, totally irrisistable to women, was Cristiano Ronaldo and a bunch of women said he really wasn't their type and they wouldn't want to go on a date with him.

Like, he just couldn't deal with the idea at all - as far as he was concerned, they had to be lying because C.R. ticks all the boxes that he thought were important - he's rich, good-lucking, famous and extremely successful at what he does.

I just googled him - he doesnt do it for me at all.

I wouldnt be into someone who played football anyway.

Why are you attacking me :confused:

I am a high ranking woman and you are a low ranking man.

It is the way of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭jimjangles

Irish girls are effing useless.
    That's all I have to say about them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I wonder do any of those fúckwits ever get laid?

I'd honestly be surprised if they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

....... wrote: »

why not?

seems a rather blanket statement to make about a wide range of people who are all different

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I wonder do any of those fúckwits ever get laid?

I'd honestly be surprised if they did.

They all secretly fancy Chad Telephonepolecock.

jimjangles wrote: »
    Irish girls are effing useless.
    That's all I have to say about them

An elaborate hypothesis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Balmed Out wrote: »
    When I was younger I used to talk to my granddad about the emergency and the like, times have obviously changed.....

Oh yes, when women got the vote ;)

I just googled him - he doesnt do it for me at all.

Me either, but these pua guys seem to think in extremely simplistic ways -like you can just add X + Y + Z characteristics together and automatically produce a perfect result, when the reality is much much more complicated, variable and interesting.

The primary reason marriage was invented was to prevent the most attractive men getting all the women leaving none for the less attractive men. The less attractive men then became bitter and weren't as productive so marriage was created :D

Nonsense. Marriage was created in order to prevent the most attractive men from playing golf and drinking beer all the time and doing bugger-all work, thus sending the economy down the toilet. :D

naughtb4 wrote: »
    why not?

seems a rather blanket statement to make about a wide range of people who are all different

Because Im not into it myself. And it consumes a lot of time for people who like it.

So we just wouldnt be compatible. Id have no interest in watching it, hearing about it, having it on the telly, knowing it was on - nada.

B0jangles wrote: »
    Me either, but these pua guys seem to think in extremely simplistic ways -like you can just add X + Y + Z characteristics together and automatically produce a perfect result, when the reality is much much more complicated, variable and interesting.

Computer says no.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Because Im not into it myself. And it consumes a lot of time for people who like it.

So we just wouldnt be compatible. Id have no interest in watching it, hearing about it, having it on the telly, knowing it was on - nada.

I'd safely say once he hangs the boots up after a long day of training, football is the last thing he would want to chat about.

• Advertisement

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    I like crowbars

I am the proud owner of 3 crowbars (I "borrowed" them all from work) not a single one of those fúckers has ever helped me pull a woman.....but that being said, I usually left them in the shed when I was going out on the pull.

If only I had known then what I know now

Oh, what might have been:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I can solder but was never shown how to weld!
    Would women still fancy me?

In the 16th century? No, you had to weld. If not, you could've stolen a crowbar and left it on some woman's doorstep and she would've fancied you even more because evolutionary theory suggests women like robbers because the fight-or-flight stimulus kicks in. Centuries of evolutionary theory support this.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

In each of the examples you gave above, dramatic and needy is precisely how I would describe them! :pac:

I’m not gay btw and being gay has nothing to do with your friends lack of discretion about their sex lives. From just reading that post alone it appears the one thing ye have in common as friends is the vacant personality of a drama queen.

Why do you think that ?

Would you suggest women prefer to discover their private lives with a bunch of bell end Jocks who eat taytos and guzzle pints and drag their knuckles...

It's suggested one attacked the post and not the poster.

So in effect your response was quite dramatic in its own way sweetheart :D

I'd safely say once he hangs the boots up after a long day of training, football is the last thing he would want to chat about.

Well he certainly wouldnt be chatting about it with me!

I'd say the only thing he ever talks about is himself!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I am the proud owner of 3 crowbars (I "borrowed" them all from work) not a single one of those fúckers has ever helped me pull a woman.....but that being said, I usually left them in the shed when I was going out on the pull.

Lucky bastard, I don't have any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Weird navel-gazing over using the word "hate" as a noun instead of hatred. It's always been the way I thought. Never thought about my use (or should that be usage?) of it until now. Really not something to be that concerned by in the wider scheme of things. It's also correct.
    Back in the 80s many men mostly thought women were wonderful beings. Sex was something special they reserved for the love of their life. They thought those guys boasting about having sex with different women were making it all up. They were like that guy in Ferris Bueller who marries the first girl he lays.

Then they married and found out everything they believed was all a lie. Its not surprising many turned to alcohol.
    Jaysus, every man who got married entered into a life of misery? :confused:
    And all men thought women were wonderful?!
    Women are people - good and bad, just like men, but often in different ways.
    Phew, you've regained your sanity. Must feel good after clearly losing it briefly.
    IAMAMORON wrote: »
    This. Has been happening since the dawn of time. Ugly stuff.
    Yeah some women are vindictive pieces of sh1t... and... some men are vindictive pieces of sh1t. Some people are vindictive pieces of sh1t, but some are only capable of viewing this as gendered. Wouldn't like to be so lacking in the critical thinking department.
    jimgoose wrote: »
    I hate to break it to you, but when your granny was 18 she would have had a fanny on her like a horse with toothache eating oats. Same as the current chungwans, only without social meeja. :D
    Don't know what that means but my gran's and nana's fannies would have been like those of virgins when they were 18. Well most definitely my gran's.
    Hammer89 wrote: »
    That's that then, another woke thread ruined by a troll who's been talking about the same subject for literally about three years. If this thread was about crowbars or Pepsi Max he'd turn it into a conversation about attraction and how to pick up girls, and you's would fall for it, because you's aren't woke like me or slutty Irish young ones.
    Surely you knew it would happen. As sure as night follows day.

That guy is around a lot longer than three years too. Try six or seven years.

Nope, most pua theory I've read says that women have unique tastes but there are common attributes that are usually found attractive. No pua material ever said ronaldo was attractive to all women. Some clown on a forum said that who's likely never gotten laid.

PUA is a pyramid scheme to get money out of lonely men.

Sell them books, sell them tapes, sell them tickets to seminars - if they still aren't having any success with women it's because they don't BELIEVE in the system.

That's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I'd say the only thing he ever talks about is himself!:D

F*cker probably has a crowbar room in his mansion, no need for talking, straight down to business!

• Advertisement

If only I had known then what I know now

Oh, what might have been:D

In Romeo and Juliet Act V Scene II, Friar Lawrence needs to somehow keep Juliet in his cell until Romeo gets there. To that end, his go-to device is the one-and-only:

"Friar John, go hence, Get me an iron crow, and bring it straight Unto my cell."

...knowing full well that Juliet will be mesmerized by the implement, as all women are, and will completely forget about running off to shag 80% of sub-par men with no crowbars.

Advertisement