Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish girls are sexually very woke these days lads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

myshirt wrote: »
    Hammer89, just knock one out and get it out of your system.

Is there any situation where a correct piece of advice isn't: "Just have a **** instead"?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

WAKE UP MORE BREASTS ARE A LIE! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Society is going the other way.
    Women don't want families or to settle down young anymore.
    They want equal paying careers. They want to go out twice a week with their girlfriends to share margaritas for dinner. and get their arse holes licked for dessert by whatever lad they fancy.

God be with the days when you'd be standing on the other side of a gaa hall from the girls and panicking about asking one of them to dance.

Who should settle down young? The notion of go out there and over populate the planet is a religious one, and we've seen first hand where overbearing religion gets us.

I'm not young anymore and I don't claim to be any Einstein but I have learned one thing. You only have one life and that should be lived and no better time to go explore this world then when you're young.

I think you mean SEXILY!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Hardcharger. This thread isnt for you. Dont post here again. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

80% of women are going for 20% of men. Most men will settle for women who are 6 and above on the 1 to 10 attractiveness scale. Every Mr BMW six pack 100 grand a year between 30 and 60 can trade in his 32 year old girlfriend for 22 year old replacement every 10 years.
    Every woman has been riding the carousel since 16. When they start hitting the wall at 30 and get baby rabies they find Mr BMW is unobtainable so they start taking an interest in Mr 9 to 5 white van who is Dad material.
    Any sensible single man between 20 and 60 should stay single hit the gym and focus on money and enjoying himself.
    If you are dating women a few rules apply.
    Don't feed them til you sleep with them. Three dates and no sex? Dump them. If you are dating never call or text between dates. Have sex with a woman only three or four times and never call her again or she will start talking about moving in together what pattern curtains should be in the living room etc
    Keep a rotation of women in your life - never delete a number - never officially start or end a relationship.
    Never give a woman what she wants and she'll eat out of your hand.
    Women just want to waste your money and your time and distract you from your purpose. Be about your purpose.

There's some truth in that. I think a lot of men in their early twenties are a bit like Bambi, finding their feet in the world and lacking confidence with the opposite sex which doesn't help. However, as a man finds his feet from his mid 20s to his early 30s, he can ride all around him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

"There's a lot of truth in the post all about despising women" - seriously, would ye ever look at yourselves.

"can trade in his 32 year old girlfriend for 22 year old replacement every 10 years" like a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

How woke is very woke? Could we have a graph maybe?

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

The other challenge that men face when they get to their late 20s / early 30s is finding a decent woman to settle down with. There is an abundance of attractive women in their early 20s, in fairness, it's not difficult to look good at that age or be mentally attractive, but they're generally not interested in serious relationships. As the years go on that can change, particularly if they've done a lot of hard living.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

80% of women are going for 20% of men. Most men will settle for women who are 6 and above on the 1 to 10 attractiveness scale. Every Mr BMW six pack 100 grand a year between 30 and 60 can trade in his 32 year old girlfriend for 22 year old replacement every 10 years.
    Every woman has been riding the carousel since 16. When they start hitting the wall at 30 and get baby rabies they find Mr BMW is unobtainable so they start taking an interest in Mr 9 to 5 white van who is Dad material.
    Any sensible single man between 20 and 60 should stay single hit the gym and focus on money and enjoying himself.
    Don't feed them til you sleep with them. Three dates and no sex? Dump them. If you are dating never call or text between dates. Have sex with a woman only three or four times and never call her again or she will start talking about moving in together what pattern curtains should be in the living room etc
    Keep a rotation of women in your life - never delete a number - never officially start or end a relationship.
    Never give a woman what she wants and she'll eat out of your hand.
    Women just want to waste your money and your time and distract you from your purpose. Be about your purpose.

:rolleyes:

Walter Mitty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Hardcharger cant respond, so quoting or reacting to his posts is pointless. Move on please.

Ah I still wanted to highlight the whole Neil Strauss wannabe nature of it all

lawred2 wrote: »
    Ah I still wanted to highlight the whole Neil Strauss wannabe nature of it all

Even I wanna be him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

On a thread about Muslims - "wah misogyny, muh women's rights!"

On another thread - the same posters: "i detest women beyond belief despite having sisters/mother [never girlfriend] and actually think about them the way the Muslims I complain about do."

Even I wanna be him!

big difference between talking about it and doing it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

In fairness to Hardcharger… His initial post was deliberately controversial and he was deliberately on the wind up , but...… he was sailing on the right side of the truth. Particularly when it comes to female aspirations and how they contrast with their realities.

With an emphasis on female v male relationship aspirations, they rarely match in fairness, this leads to complications, from the get go.

More often than not it is the male partners who suffer the most. They get exasperated with the amount of moulding, tinkering and other superficial demands which are placed on them.

More and more it is women who need to check how much of the apple they have bitten off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

On another thread - the same posters: "i detest women beyond belief despite having sisters/mother [never girlfriend] and actually think about them the way the Muslims I complain about do."

Its all a bit American Psycho. Might I suggest the ignore function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

It's all relative - like rape/sexual assault discussions - the question isn't whether or not the alleged victim is credible, it's whether or not the alleged perpatrator is a muslim or an immigrant.

See also the thread about the homophobic attack on the bus. If it could have been shown that the attackers were muslim, them it was clearly a homophobic and misogynist attack. If they weren't muslim, then it was just scumbags and the homophobia and misogyny is entirely imaginary.

It'a really obvious and really tiresome.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

"There's a lot of truth in the post all about despising women" - seriously, would ye ever look at yourselves.

"can trade in his 32 year old girlfriend for 22 year old replacement every 10 years" like a car.
    sexual liberation and the breakdown of the traditional family unit was never going to be a 100% positive. freedoms were won but there is always a cost, no such thing as a free lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

The oracle has descended from the heavens.

Nah, not the heavens
    Just copy and pasted from Redit

• Advertisement

lawred2 wrote: »
    big difference between talking about it and doing it

I don't just talk the talk ....:cool:

Back in the 80s many men mostly thought women were wonderful beings. Sex was something special they reserved for the love of their life. They thought those guys boasting about having sex with different women were making it all up. They were like that guy in Ferris Bueller who marries the first girl he lays.

Then they married and found out everything they believed was all a lie. Its not surprising many turned to alcohol.

Nowadays the same "women are wonderful" narrative is still pushed but it sounds as hollow as one of Trump's promises, as the evidence is everywhere.

Men didn't "study" female nature in the way some do today... That was something women did with men. And I use study in the loosest possible sense of the word.

Women even back then had a much more realistic view of men. Bang the attractive ones and pretend your an innocent virgin to the ugly but hardworking ones.

At least now men can go into relationships with their eyes open.

Women are people - good and bad, just like men, but often in different ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It's good that they're woke - you aren't supposed to ride them when they're asleep OP.

It's good that they're woke - you aren't supposed to ride them when they're asleep OP.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Don't feed them til you sleep with them.

Aha, I see where you're going wrong my hard charging comrade.

You've confused women with gremlins!
    No shame there, it's an easy mistake to make, especially during shark week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Back in the 80s many men mostly thought women were wonderful beings. Sex was something special they reserved for the love of their life. They thought those guys boasting about having sex with different women were making it all up. They were like that guy in Ferris Bueller who marries the first girl he lays.

Then they married and found out everything they believed was all a lie. Its not surprising many turned to alcohol.

Nowadays the same "women are wonderful" narrative is still pushed but it sounds as hollow as one of Trump's promises, as the evidence is everywhere.

Men didn't "study" female nature in the way some do today... That was something women did with men. And I use study in the loosest possible sense of the word.

Women even back then had a much more realistic view of men. Bang the attractive ones and pretend your an innocent virgin to the ugly but hardworking ones.

At least now men can go into relationships with their eyes open.

Women are people - good and bad, just like men, but often in different ways.

This. Has been happening since the dawn of time. Ugly stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

often in different ways.

You say that, but then your whole post is basically about how men and women are exactly the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

In the words of James Joyce to Nora Barnacle in 1909:
    “My love for you allows me to pray to the spirit of eternal beauty and tenderness mirrored in your eyes or to fling you down under me on that soft belly of yours and f*ck you up behind, like a hog riding a sow, glorying in the open shame of your upturned dress and white girlish drawers and in the confusion of your flushed cheeks and tangled hair.”
    “The smallest things give me a great cockstand—a whorish movement of your mouth, a little brown stain on the seat of your white drawers, a sudden dirty word spluttered out by your wet lips, a sudden immodest noise made by you behind and then a bad smell slowly curling up out of your backside.”
    “At such moments I feel mad to do it in some filthy way, to feel your hot lecherous lips sucking away at me, to f*ck between your two rosy-tipped bubbies, to come on your face and squirt it over your hot cheeks and eyes, to stick it up between the cheeks of your rump and bugger you.”

And my personal favourite:
    “You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I f*cked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.”

I always find it funny these people who think they were the first generation to discover the pleasures of the flesh in all their magnificent glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I have a lot of issues with that post. Let’s start with the grandparents thing.
    Let's start with the wanton abuse of the verb "to wake" first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I hate to break it to you, but when your granny was 18 she would have had a fanny on her like a horse with toothache eating oats. Same as the current chungwans, only without social meeja. :D

Advertisement