Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Only thing I'm picking up is that Coin appeared to have a power? It says cesar could block powers, but not coins. That would imply he had a power in play. I don't think Gabe was the type not to use a power.

He is dead now but it might help to explain any power related discrepancies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Also I'm not trying to be super cryptic here. I just think it might warrant further discussion than the virtually none we've given it.

Any chance you could narrow down things for me. I’m about to head to bed, my head is frazzled and I’d love to have the chance to think it over over night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

The OP says that Alma was leader of D13. Coincidentally Gabriel was in D13. It could be genuine coincidence.

Cato and Snow are still alive and I think we need to read up and see what we can make of their roles.

Oh hang on....

During the rebellion on Capitol, Coin deliberately placed Peeta in Katniss's squad to endanger Katniss's life, which Snow had warned about for he and Coin had been political rivals.

That? Is there a worry the abandonment of Katniss mechanic is possibly because there was something SK related?

Or am I misreading, and you mean something else?

Oh, so....not that....

• Advertisement

Crane had nothing to do with d13 and was in there.

I think it may be coincidence but if there is more evidence I'm listening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Only thing I'm picking up is that Coin appeared to have a power? It says cesar could block powers, but not coins. That would imply he had a power in play. I don't think Gabe was the type not to use a power.

He is dead now but it might help to explain any power related discrepancies.

Would Coin's seer and power block immunity be her powers? Therefore they are passive, and not something Gabriel would have had to do anything to use.
    OP wrote:
    She also setup an ad-hoc communication channel to keep her immune from any power blocking and seer peeks.

Crane had nothing to do with d13 and was in there.

I think it may be coincidence but if there is more evidence I'm listening.

No but Crane has no description of his area right? I'm just struck by the fact that the specific district mentioned in their role turned out to be their location. Snow's location is also mentioned as the capitol.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm off to bed

Brendan WW wrote:
    Would Coin's seer and power block immunity be her powers? Therefore they are passive, and not something Gabriel would have had to do anything to use.

Possibly for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Seems unlikely but feck it. If this happens and you're not hairy, then I get lynched and you reveal I'm honest and things get back on track.

If you are lynched then it doesnt matter what i say you are - no one will believe me. A prize of a second kill tomorrow is a disaster for the village.

Frank WW wrote:
    No but Crane has no description of his area right? I'm just struck by the fact that the specific district mentioned in their role turned out to be their location. Snow's location is also mentioned as the capitol.

I can get where you are coming from. But op also says coin assigned the tributes to random districts. Now you can read that in such a way that she assigned everyone else randomly and placed herself in 13, but even if that's true, I think its redundant now. Maybe I'm wrong. As I say, if there is more evidence I'm open to it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If there is a wolf in Capitol it would be between Conor and Jake. If I had to pick one of them I would pick Jake as Conor comes off more villagery

I think our district (D12) is gonna be the tricky one. Unless Abi was in here with us and never posted, we don't have a confirmed wolf killed from us. And it's a choice between myself Liam and babs. None of whom are without suspicion.

Angus WW wrote: »
    If you are lynched then it doesnt matter what i say you are - no one will believe me. A prize of a second kill tomorrow is a disaster for the village.

But I will be dead and not care :pac:

Seriously though, if there was a wolfy conversion AND they were awarded an extra kill that would seem seriously imbalanced (is that even a word...it feels wrong). That said though, it's WW and this one seems particularly mad - props to the mods :D

3 more priests and we will talk about it being mad.

I'm going to try to get up early (on a day off, I'm an addict) and do some more sober sleuthing before what maybe my demise.

If Wendy and Doris are on the level, I think there has to be a wolf in our BR. I never got to do the check I wanted to do earlier. It was a long day though and I need me some sleep soon.

Doris WW wrote: »

If there is a wolf in Capitol it would be between Conor and Jake. If I had to pick one of them I would pick Jake as Conor comes off more villagery

I can only fit in one pocket at a time folks

Conor WW wrote: »
    I can only fit in one pocket at a time folks

Wendy and Doris have shared custody now Conor ;)

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Time for some 8:59 drama!

I have an axe!

I'm going to let it loose sometime in the next hour, but would like some people to pitch in with their thoughts on where it should go. I received the axe yesterday as a gift but due to my inactivity, have held on to it until now

I have a few people in mind for it, but will appreciate input

The axe will inflict a deadly blow, but the death will not occur until the end of the next phase (whenever that is!)

Riona, Barbara, Clodagh, Liam are all good shouts, but deep down, I'd love to stick it in Jake for some raisons I cant wholly discuss right now.

Wendy, you said you were going to let the axe loose in the next hour? Was that a self imposed deadline?

How was it never announced that you got this axe?

It makes no f**king sense at all

• Advertisement

Now I’m definitely off to sleep

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'd really love an extra wolf death to do a proper go of this, but here's how I'm looking at the moment. Lacking that little bit of information for me to feel very confident

#wagonomics

Wolves in red
    Serial killer in orange
    Villagers in blue
    Myself, Frank and Doris in RoyalBlue because I feel like we should all be considered villagers. Jury is out on Angus for me, sorry bbz
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Amended lynch results (apologies):

Oisin WW (3) - Tegan WW, Steve WW, Gabriel WW
    Conor WW (3) - Jake WW, Oisin WW, Liam WW
    Eva WW (3) - Frank WW, Henry WW, Wendy WW
    Holly WW (2) - Angus WW, Brendan WW
    Henry WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Holly WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Did not voteFiona WW

Vote analysis Day 1

With Eva as one of the lead wagons, its likely that the wolves would and should have been looking to protect one of their own unless they were all inactive at EOD1, which is very possible. Eva herself didn't even vote to protect herself. The danger is that she may have anti-spewed on Henry, but I think this is unlikely based on later votes. I also think its unlikely that henry votes to lynch her in that spot with so many other viable wagons available to him. Henry, like me and Frank should never be wolves in that spot.

One or both of Jake and Liam could be a wolf there. I think it would be more likely liam as the later vote, but inconclusive. Lots of people voting 1 wagon is not good. Conor's vote is fine in this instance as I definitely was a wagon. No credit for Barbara as Serial Killer is as good as a villager in the eyes of a wolf.

Good votes : me frank henry
    Bad votes : Liam, Barbara, Phil, Riona

Lynch results:

Eva WW (13) - Gabriel WW, Henry WW, Angus WW, Jake WW, Liam WW, Frank WW, Steve WW, Barbara WW, Doris WW, Riona WW, Conor WW, Wendy WW, Brendan WW

Henry WW (2) - Clodagh WW, Gertrude WW

Frank WW (1) - Eva WW

Steve WW (1) - Phil WW

Vote analysis Day2

runaway wagon, but still plenty to be learned. Phil, once again completely off wagon and on Steve.
    Gertrude once again votes for Henry, 2 days in a row. Eva obviously voting Frank. Without time stamps of when votes were made on the lead wagon I don't want to say too much on that

Good votes : Impossible to say. Eva was the runaway wagon
    Bad votes : Phil, Gertrude.

Lynch results:

Clodagh WW (5) – Liam WW, Jake WW, Barbara WW, Riona WW, Frank WW
    Barbara WW (3)Clodagh WW, Conor WW, Wendy WW
    Liam WW (3) – Angus WW, Henry WW, Brendan WW
    Riona WW (2)Doris WW, Phil WW
    Henry WW (1) – Gertrude WW

Vote analysis Day 3

Have to feel like with the wolves down to just a couple at this point, they'd be looking to load on to some lead wagons to ensure lynches. Something to note is that Barbara and Riona lodged their votes between 8:34 and 8:55 without posting in the thread at that time. Lurky wolves are suspicious wolves. Definitely feel like one of them is a wolf from this. Both of them with offwagon votes on day1 as well.

Red Warning! - Gertrude is voting Henry for the 3rd day in a row and once again, completely off wagon. Either shes a wolf or super tunneled, we're gaining zero information from her voting actions. Voting the same person day after day is not villagery. Its more like the actions of a wolf who can't back down from their read because they cant do it in a villagery way. Villagers change their minds on people all the time, but even in the face of apparent howling, Gertrude has gone nowhere else and this is a major red flag for me.

Mild Orange warning- Once again, Phil is off wagon for a third day. The vote on Riona is not inherently bad, but his voting actions need to be monitored. 3 off wagonish votes in a row is not a great look

Bad votes : Gertrude, Riona, Barbara
    Good votes : Need more information.

If Barbara comes back wolf at some point, You should move Conor into the villager pile for a number of reasons

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wendy, you said you were going to let the axe loose in the next hour? Was that a self imposed deadline?

How was it never announced that you got this axe?

It makes no f**king sense at all

Self imposed deadline as I expected to be in bed ages ago. I'm heading off there now in a few minutes

I sent in my axe submission just now on Barbara. Mods may all be sleeping though, so they might not see it till morning

Have no idea about the announcement. I was afk when the axe came to me

If we have an axe to use for the village, after reading Henry's post about D12 possibly being the bold child, I'd opt to use it on a target from there.
    I think our district (D12) is gonna be the tricky one. Unless Abi was in here with us and never posted, we don't have a confirmed wolf killed from us. And it's a choice between myself Liam and babs. None of whom are without suspicion.

I voted Liam in the lynch, so would suggest him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A player has been wounded.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Self imposed deadline as I expected to be in bed ages ago. I'm heading off there now in a few minutes

I sent in my axe submission just now on Barbara. Mods may all be sleeping though, so they might not see it till morning

Have no idea about the announcement. I was afk when the axe came to me
    tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A player has been wounded.

Beejingos, Wendy had an axe to grind after all!

Interesting.

Validity of my claimaments just went up 2 points for everyone lol :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

But I will be dead and not care :pac:

Seriously though, if there was a wolfy conversion AND they were awarded an extra kill that would seem seriously imbalanced (is that even a word...it feels wrong). That said though, it's WW and this one seems particularly mad - props to the mods :D

Actually, that extra kill would presumably only work for day 3. Day 4 would be back to 1 kill and you'd be proven right (though still dead).

I need to stop posting - I've been drinking for 10 hours.

• Advertisement

Right, bedtime for me. I'm forking shattered after that day and its more of the same tomorrow for me

Good night, Good luck and God bless <3

Advertisement