Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'll also add that the OP states peeta will join Katniss. Perhaps ambiguous wording, as he could just be a wolf and join Katniss in her room, but not her team?

As I have discovered to my own misfortune, there's a couple of ambiguous wordings in cerqin posts :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Look the Wendy and Doris thing is like this. If they don't start dying after Angus and Frank are gone, something is up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Am I wrong in saying this isn't the first time you have wanted to kill a claimed person to prove their claim? Genuine question I could be getting confused here.

Is that directed at me?

You would be wrong, don't think I recommended killing a roled player and I'm not now, YET!
    But we may have to while we have a priest

Look the Wendy and Doris thing is like this. If they don't start dying after Angus and Frank are gone, something is up.

Thats a little simplistic IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ordered read list.

Village
    Phil
    Gertrude
    Brendan

Villagy
    Jake

Slightly dodgy
    Liam
    Henry
    Conor

Extra Dodgy
    Barbara
    Riona
    Clodagh

• Advertisement

Its very quiet in here for half an hour before lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Do you mean by munch or lynch?

I think it was Conor who said one of us would need to go before the priests so the other can be confirmed which I would agree with if it helps build a village core

Conor WW wrote: »
    Thats a little simplistic IMO

Agreed. Like i said, they've nothing to offer the village now that they'r out and katniss used her arrow.

Killing them before others, doesn't help the wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Riona, Clodagh and Gertie haven't spoken since this went down.

Brendan made a post asking if something should have been Clo (#2789). I know this was in relation to Henry's nakedness, but could have been a veiled reference.

Frank being drunk (and forgetful/ not able to communicate?) could have been a veiled message, but if Frank is priest I doubt that and think it is just RL.

Very little there to work with.

I'm voting Liam but this still smells.

my missus is about to dump me, so i've to leggit.

Hopefully can hide out in the jax later to check the lynch .

TTYL

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I’ve switched to Clodagh for lack of other options.

Angus, can I ask if you're being pocketed by Phil?

I called him fourtycoats on maybe Monday, he's definitely agreeing with lots, I'd say if we did a straw poll everyone would kinda go "ya Phil he's a nice guy"

Can I ask why (if you do) you trust him so much? Has there been a confirmed wolf in yer BR yet?

Maybe a question for after this lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Myself and Wendy were in the same district backroom - would this have any significance in relation to the theme? Would this mean it’s possible Gayle was there too?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Myself and Wendy were in the same district backroom - would this have any significance in relation to the theme? Would this mean it’s possible Gayle was there too?

That would mean me or Jake

Jake

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Really stuck on my decision for 9pm and have been too afk today to get a good read on things.

For my lynch vote, I'm going with a gut and someone who I haven't felt great about from the start.

Not saying their name right now as I don't want to start or contribute to any wagon or the like.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus, can I ask if you're being pocketed by Phil?

I called him fourtycoats on maybe Monday, he's definitely agreeing with lots, I'd say if we did a straw poll everyone would kinda go "ya Phil he's a nice guy"

Can I ask why (if you do) you trust him so much? Has there been a confirmed wolf in yer BR yet?

Maybe a question for after this lynch

Mentioned that myself this morning but went day-drinking so havent had a chance to think properly about it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I told you it was a good conversuon and katniss was something special. No one listens to me

I see in my absence i am target number one. How could I see things I shouldn't, how did i know it was good and katniss involved. Why oh why does no one ever iso me?

When you realise your mistake please look st Barbara like I asked previously. Let me be your martyr

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I see in my absence i am target number one. How could I see things I shouldn't, how did i know it was good and katniss involved. Why oh why does no one ever iso me?

When you realise your mistake please look st Barbara like I asked previously. Let me be your martyr

Sit it out Clodagh, enough of the martyr stuff or cryptic stuff, ur neck could be on the line so come out with it

For what its worth my vote is on Barbara

My vote is on barbara if you hadn't guessed

• Advertisement

you did say Eva was good though so

giphy.gif

I just stuck a vote on Barbara.

No real reason, just a feeling

That should have said spit it out Clodagh

you did say Eva was good though so

giphy.gif

I did and i think she properly pocketed me because i still think she is. I'll have words eith her after 10 if she's not lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I did and i think she properly pocketed me because i still think she is. I'll have words eith her after 10 if she's not lol

Then you'll have words.

D'you have a good village role? Yes or no?

I also presume we're not fully taking Angus's word that hes the apprentice priest when there's no specific mention of an apprentice in the original post ?

Last chance to spit it out Clodagh

U have been the strangest player!

Frank WW wrote: »
    Then you'll have words.

D'you have a good village role? Yes or no?

No

Naughty

• Advertisement

Time for some 8:59 drama!

I have an axe!

I'm going to let it loose sometime in the next hour, but would like some people to pitch in with their thoughts on where it should go. I received the axe yesterday as a gift but due to my inactivity, have held on to it until now

I have a few people in mind for it, but will appreciate input

The axe will inflict a deadly blow, but the death will not occur until the end of the next phase (whenever that is!)

Riona, Barbara, Clodagh, Liam are all good shouts, but deep down, I'd love to stick it in Jake for some raisons I cant wholly discuss right now.

Advertisement