Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I am seeing your point, perfectly, thats why I said Barbara

My Q about Jake is below

I cannot say at this time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    You and me have an issue tonight, don’t we.....

And I know I’m good.

But I’m also worried bout the fact I was getting happier with the idea you were too. And I’m surprised at the fact Katniss AND Petaaaaaaa were in the same room together too.

Are we sure the mods would go as simple as “one wolf per backroom”. From a mechanic point of view, it screams a troublesome Endgame for the wolves, in terms of everyone clearing each other.

The only other option I see going into tomorrow is that you or me is bad, and I know I’m not. I’m 90% sure you’ve figured that maths out too, right?

Its like you read my mind FFA

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I cannot say at this time

Ah Wendy!!

Ok, what's ur take on me?

Ah Wendy!!

Ok, what's ur take on me?

I felt like you were definitely one of my strongest villager leans throughout the entirety of the game so far. I have tinfoil doubts about you, but mostly feel you are villager

can you give anything on why you can't talk about Jake?
    Do you think Jake is Peeta/gale whichever Doris is not?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I felt like you were definitely one of my strongest villager leans throughout the entirety of the game so far. I have tinfoil doubts about you, but mostly feel you are villager

Hello Conor, welcome to my pocket. It's warm and cozy in here.

Where's Gertie?

Gertie, why'd you vote Henry 3 times in a row?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm sensing some hesitation to trust on your part, Frank.

can you give anything on why you can't talk about Jake?
    Do you think Jake is Peeta/gale whichever Doris is not?

That would be an Ecumenical matter

I mean, yes, possibly. I honestly don't know, but feel it could be possible from a mechanical point of view

Henry WW wrote: »

Are you kidding me? We have a conversion announced with 2 wolves left. Then Wendy comes out with Doris and a song and dance happened. Even if we lynch them both and they're wolfy, we are potentially left with a wolf.

I'm not saying they're not but I'd need several more bottles to just buy into it instantly without asking questions.

• Advertisement

Frank finding it hard to trust me, but expects us all to trust him :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Sorry to see another villager go, but silver lining...I feel a lot better about D13 now. I couldn't shake the feeling that Clodagh might have been the last possible bad in there.

Both Gert and I revealed to each other our identities today, and I could be wrong and be taken for a mug, but I trust Gert.

Frank finding it hard to trust me, but expects us all to trust him :)

Hello...I did not. I fought my case. A lot. I'd have died fighting it and apparently still will.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hello...I did not. I fought my case. A lot. I'd have died fighting it and apparently still will.

fwiw, I trust you. I did ask for your clodagh reveal as soon as it happened after all.

Plus, I think if we get another serial killer death in the morning, then that very obviously outs you, so to claim Gabriel as the serial killer simply has to be the truth :)

Frank WW wrote:
    Are you kidding me? We have a conversion announced with 2 wolves left. Then Wendy comes out with Doris and a song and dance happened. Even if we lynch them both and they're wolfy, we are potentially left with a wolf.

Lol I know. I was kidding. I'm struggling to figure it out too. Without a counter claim or the character they have taken counter claiming..... It's hard to argue with it.

I mean I suppose Katniss could have been converted and invited peeta in and he is legit a villager.

But if either of them were a wolf falsely claiming those roles, we would have a counter claim, or if either of those roles were dead, you would have told us, right?

Lol I know. I was kidding. I'm struggling to figure it out too. Without a counter claim or the character they have taken counter claiming..... It's hard to argue with it.

I mean I suppose Katniss could have been converted and invited peeta in and he is legit a villager.

But if either of them were a wolf falsely claiming those roles, we would have a counter claim, or if either of those roles were dead, you would have told us, right?

Honestly, I might not have if I'd thought it would do the village any good but I assumed Des had been shot by Katniss as it was. And neither of those roles are gone.

I'm just going to say this. NRVs are bloody important and need to fight to stay alive. Just in case there are any actually left in this village of the damned.

As the person who advocated all these roles being revealed I still think we'll need to lynch doris at some stage. As someone else pointed out the OP doesn't even say she'll join Katniss's side so they could be telling the truth and she could still be a wolfie

Peeta in particular could be a double agent from the OP

The whole oh I couldn't find him so I got to pick thing is weird.

Like it's hunger games, not twilight.

I'm sorry, what?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

As the person who advocated all these roles being revealed I still think we'll need to lynch doris at some stage. As someone else pointed out the OP doesn't even say she'll join Katniss's side so they could be telling the truth and she could still be a wolfie

Peeta in particular could be a double agent from the OP

My biggest concern is the fact the mechanics to find them just went out the window and the mods just “gave” them the room together.

Like, that is something that just very obviously doesn’t add up....

giphy.gif

Frank WW wrote:
    I'm sorry, what?

Oh yeah. The kicker.

Wendy had to find peeta or gale by guessing. But she couldn't, so mods let her pick which one she wanted.

Henry WW wrote:

The irony of someone called Jake liking this post.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm sorry, what?

Oh ya, so apparently they had the chance to find each other and then the mods just said after two days

giphy.gif

I thought it was weird too but given the importance of the character and my general level of inactivity, perhaps they felt I had zero chance of finding either.

tbh, I would have happily lynched Doris without even for a second considering to try join with her

Wendy, can you go through the mechanics of how you were meant to find the guys?

Tbf I was hypothesizing that the mods did that so the wolves get gale as a convert.

Is there any universe in which Eva is the only dead wolf and the other 4 are our rvs

• Advertisement

*our claimed rvs are the wolves

Advertisement