Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Pending a counter to brendo of course

If Brendan is lying and isn't BG they shouldn't counter. Wolves should munch him.

Babs Gertie and one other I think

Hoping it is Babs then won't have been a wasted axe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Pending a counter to brendo of course

There will be no counter.

Also, from my reading of the mispost, we can definitely take Wendy and Doris to be on the level.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Riona? Conor?

Some of my shouts anyway.

Riona could be. But if Wendy and Doris are who they say then Conor and Jake have to be looked at hard. 3 good roles and no evils in the capitol seems highly unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Can you not paraphrase the slip a little more than you have. Without copy pasta

• Advertisement

There will be no counter.

Also, from my reading of the mispost, we can definitely take Wendy and Doris to be on the level.

Yeah am taking you at face value for now. Which means you're probably dead soon unfortunately :(

Too many good things are happening for the village. I have good thing fear

Does it really matter? Is there any world where wolves don't go nom nom Bodyguard?

Soz that sounded smart arsey but was meant as genuine questions

Sure, can give it another go or answer questions on the original one, but...
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Yeah am taking you at face value for now. Which means you're probably dead soon unfortunately :(

True, so just let me have a few minutes of joy. Can't be arsed looking for a Boggs gif, so hope this will suffice...

NXidMyG.gif

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote:
    Does it really matter? Is there any world where wolves don't go nom nom Bodyguard?

Yes and yes

Yes and yes

What you want to know? I'm suspicious as to why...

Are you concerned he gave up any other wolf identities or alluded to them in his mispost? Or are you hopeful that he did?

Brendan WW wrote:
    Are you concerned he gave up any other wolf identities or alluded to them in his mispost? Or are you hopeful that he did?

I'm concerned you might be dead in a bit and Gertie will have all day to rebut your claim with no one 3lse who has seen thr slip

He's after making another mispost, FFS :D

What you want to know? I'm suspicious as to why...

You shared who you were. Did you share who you were/had protected?

Like if by some miracle you live its gonna be your word vs his all day. We need as much detail as we can out of you.

Frank WW wrote:

Eh don't!!!

Eh don't!!!

I'm not asking him to tell!!! I'm asking if he told our little turncoat

Henry WW wrote:
    I'm concerned you might be dead in a bit and Gertie will have all day to rebut your claim with no one 3lse who has seen thr slip

Actually Gertie rebuttal isn't an issue if you die brendo. Then Frank can confirm you post humously

Brendan WW wrote:
    He's after making another mispost, FFS

What was this one

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

More than likely Brendan will be munch and we will get his role which will confirm if he is telling the truth which means Gertie should be this evenings lynch

Henry WW wrote:
    Actually Gertie rebuttal isn't an issue if you die brendo. Then Frank can confirm you post humously

Doris WW wrote:
    More than likely Brendan will be munch and we will get his role which will confirm if he is telling the truth which means Gertie should be this evenings lynch

Snap. I got there in the end :)

Henry WW wrote:
    Like if by some miracle you live its gonna be your word vs his all day. We need as much detail as we can out of you.

However consider this Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If that happens I say we lynch one of them (Gertie) and whichever priest is alive can confirm her role, if it doesn’t match with what he said we lynch him next

I'm on thr way to work. I'll get something up around babs BR antics asap

I'm on thr way to work. I'll get something up around babs BR antics asap

If Babs is a wolf and Brendan is on the up and up then we are in an amazingly good position.

He's after making another mispost, FFS :D

Btw, it was him apologising for his gaff and more or less saying 'ah shucks'.*

Night 0 - Accidentally failed to register protect in time.
    Night 1 - Protected myself.
    Night 2 - Saying that now could affect the munch.

*2 misposts? Hmm, really? But, he did accidentally give up his identity as Gale in the first post of the BR on Sunday as well. Gertrude thought is was a good room only and said he was Gale with a Hemsworth gif. Most of the room thought it was first day joking, but I copped it yesterday and asked Gertrude about it. He confirmed what I thought, and it was then I responded more or less with "Sure don't worry, I'm Boggs and we can be friends".

So yeah, 2 misposts are mad and make me feel something might not be right, that I might be a bit too happy, but all evidence points to it being highly likely. Gertrude also accidentally posted in her regular Boards account multiple times in this game.

If Babs is a wolf and Brendan is on the up and up then we are in an amazingly good position.

And this immediately makes me suspicious

Btw, it was him apologising for his gaff and more or less saying 'ah shucks'.*

Night 0 - Accidentally failed to register protect in time.
    Night 1 - Protected myself.
    Night 2 - Saying that now could affect the munch.

*2 misposts? Hmm, really? But, he did accidentally give up his identity as Gale in the first post of the BR on Sunday as well. Gertrude thought is was a good room only and said he was Gale with a Hemsworth gif. Most of the room thought it was first day joking, but I copped it yesterday and asked Gertrude about it. He confirmed what I thought, and it was then I responded more or less with "Sure don't worry, I'm Boggs and we can be friends".

So yeah, 2 misposts are mad and make me feel something might not be right, that I might be a bit too happy, but all evidence points to it being highly likely. Gertrude also accidentally posted in her regular Boards account multiple times in this game.

I totally should have phrased it better. :(

I meant did ye discuss protections with GertieGale. As in give any indications to them about what your protections were or might be?

• Advertisement

However consider this Doris.

It may be your word against mine or something between ye, but I got shít to do today including get some sleep after an overnight WW binge.

I'm the BG, Frank can confirm me when I die, that's it. If somehow Frank dies before me, don't care, I'm still BG and will be confirmed somehow at some point.

Advertisement