Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I had to submit "searches" to find Peeta or Gale. I simply just said "Search Doris WW" and I would get an answer. Yay or nay

I honestly cant say how often I could search, but it seemed like I could search pretty frequently. I made 3 submissions before the mods just turned around and gave me the option.

I made 1 submission on day1, 1 submission on night 1 and another submission on day2. During night2, I was given my option but because I wasn't checking COP I didn't see it till this afternoon

Henry WW wrote: »
    Is there any universe in which Eva is the only dead wolf and the other 4 are our rvs

The one were Frank isn't the priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ok Wendy. I'm going to ask you this. If you weren't you, would you have any trouble believing your story?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ok Wendy. I'm going to ask you this. If you weren't you, would you have any trouble believing your story?

I'm a naturally suspicious person, so I don't know. That there is no counter claim and that you are the priest, I would find it very hard not to believe my claim

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I'm a naturally suspicious person, so I don't know. That there is no counter claim and that you are the priest, I would find it very hard not to believe my claim

Ok. Next question. The conversion announcement. Before or after you found Doris?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote:
    Ok. Next question. The conversion announcement. Before or after you found Doris?

Or exactly the same time. Cause that would be really good to know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A conversion has taken place.

I was informed about joining Wendy at 16.37, this was posted at 16.42

While I'm checking that out, could someone do me a massive favor and post a list of the dead people + their alignment ? I don't need role names

To add to that post by Doris, I made my submission at 16:32 and was told that my submission had been acknowledged at 16:35.

Doris first posted in my backroom at 16:40

Is there any universe in which Eva is the only dead wolf and the other 4 are our rvs
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    The one were Frank isn't the priest

Honestly, how would that even work? 2 wolves fight to the death (literally Eva died) over who the priest is, with a SK in play at the time??

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Can someone help me out here please. Is Frank the closest we have to confirmed villager so far? Anyone else?

I've missed a lot today, and the thread/game is moving very quick. This thing will soon break 3000 posts by Thursday's munch :eek:

Honestly, how would that even work? 2 wolves fight to the death (literally Eva died) over who the priest is, with a SK in play at the time??

It doesn't work. I was speaking Hypothetically as was Henry I imagine

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Can someone help me out here please. Is Frank the closest we have to confirmed villager so far? Anyone else?

I've missed a lot today, and the thread/game is moving very quick. This thing will soon break 3000 posts by Thursday's munch :eek:

Frank will be 100% lock clear if there is no Serial Killer death tomorrow
    He's 99.99% clear as it stands right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

Frank will be 100% confirmed tomorrow if there’s only one kill, right?

Wendy WW wrote:
    It doesn't work. I was speaking Hypothetically as was Henry I imagine

Correcto

Jake WW wrote: »
    Frank will be 100% confirmed tomorrow if there’s only one kill, right?

Pretty much. Which I'm assuming will get me munched unless protected, which may or may not be possible. We do appear to have Angus as the app priest but that could potentially be a bold move by wolves based on the info I gave about Oisin having a non-op mentioned role.

Wendy, you mentioned doing some wagonomics when you got home earlier today. Did you get a chance to look at them?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I bet there's been a task for an extra kill tomorrow, throwing doubt on frank and me, and potentially upsetting the whole applecart.

Yep, we got rid of SK this morning hopefully so there will be no SK kill tomorrow. I'm fairly sure we did anyway, Gabriel's change in behaviour in D13 was startling post-lynch last night. I surmised that he was SK as a result and took some action, and wasn't surprised to see Frank tell us this morning that he was SK.

Hehe, I even complimented Gabriel in the BR when I spotted him trying to start building the blocks to frame me as SK and 'incept' that idea in peoples minds. We joked and I was really joking and had the craic, but I was also trying to let him know 'If you are SK, I totally see what you're doing ya cheeky bugger' :pac:

So yeah, I will not be a bit surprised to see Frank 100% confirmed in the morning.

Nevermind the list I asked for. Can someone just tell me who the confirmed dead wolves are as per what Frank has given us. I can work out the villagers from there

Pretty much. Which I'm assuming will get me munched unless protected, which may or may not be possible. We do appear to have Angus as the app priest but that could potentially be a bold move by wolves based on the info I gave about Oisin having a non-op mentioned role.

Wendy, you mentioned doing some wagonomics when you got home earlier today. Did you get a chance to look at them?

Im working on them as we speak if people will just give me the information that I am asking for lol

• Advertisement

Abigail was Caesar
    Eva was Seneca Crane (sp)
    Gabe was Alma Coin

Brendan WW wrote:
    Hehe, I even complimented Gabriel in the BR when I spotted him trying to start building the blocks to frame me as SK and 'incept' that idea in peoples minds. We joked and I was really joking and had the craic, but I was also trying to let him know 'If you are SK, I totally see what you're doing ya cheeky bugger'

"it couldn't be me your honour, for I am too fantastic to be a wolf"

Er. what District was Gabs in again?

Abigail was Caesar
    Eva was Seneca Crane (sp)
    Gabe was Alma Coin

I was hoping one of Tegan or Holly might have been, but how and ever :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail and Eva

Frank WW wrote:
    Er. what District was Gabs in again?

D13

D13

Ok. Everyone good needs to re-read the OP at some point. Wolves can read it too for the craic but I reckon they already know what I am starting to suspect.

Ok. Everyone good needs to re-read the OP at some point. Wolves can read it too for the craic but I reckon they already know what I am starting to suspect.

Also I'm not trying to be super cryptic here. I just think it might warrant further discussion than the virtually none we've given it.

"it couldn't be me your honour, for I am too fantastic to be a wolf"

Absolutely!

I'm definitely not a wolf. I'm from a District that has 2 members left and has had an SK (Gabriel) and wolf (Eva) removed according to our priest who I trust.

No I'm not a wolf, but might be a mug - If Gert isn't village, then god help me and possibly the rest of us in the village.

Nice shade-throwing though, Henry the Unknown.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    I bet there's been a task for an extra kill tomorrow, throwing doubt on frank and me, and potentially upsetting the whole applecart.

Seems unlikely but feck it. If this happens and you're not hairy, then I get lynched and you reveal I'm honest and things get back on track.

Advertisement