Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi 9T

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Timmaay wrote: »
    I drove over my mate20 pro today ugh, looking at the 9t or 9t pro as a replacement, one thing slightly turning me off the 9t is the mate20 was that little bit too big for one hand use and the 9t is slightly bigger again. Any other similar alternatives that would be slightly smaller, but still have a 4000+mah battery and decent performance, and wont set me back what I paid for the mate20 lol?
    Mi9T is actually slightly smaller
    https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9367&idPhone2=9738&idPhone3=9343

What size are you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

That's the mate20, the mate 20 pro is smaller. Size wise say 5.8 inch screen with as high a screen body ratio, and 4000mah battery would be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

rebeve wrote: »
    Bought it fromHonour buy yesterday morning , collected this morning at 9 .Unreal delivery time .

Ordered from e-global on 20th - still down as "processing". I would have expected it to be processed and almost delivered at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

TheBazman wrote: »
    Ordered from e-global on 20th - still down as "processing". I would have expected it to be processed and almost delivered at this stage.

Between Eglobal and DPD its like playing Russian Roulette .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Timmaay wrote: »
    That's the mate20, the mate 20 pro is smaller. Size wise say 5.8 inch screen with as high a screen body ratio, and 4000mah battery would be perfect.
    My link was the Mate 20 and the Pro, the 9T is smaller than both, although barely.
    GSMarena will give you the option to search based on that criteria

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Eglobal are currently out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 21 grandstream

My order from Eglobal on Tuesday was cancelled next day but re-ordered last night and it seems to be dispached today so fingers crossed. Same phone on Honourbuy seems to be around €100 dearer with delivery unless I'm missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

My order from Eglobal on Tuesday was cancelled next day but re-ordered last night and it seems to be dispached today so fingers crossed. Same phone on Honourbuy seems to be around €100 dearer with delivery unless I'm missing something.

Could you be looking at the pro model on honor buy???

• Registered Users Posts: 21 grandstream

Sorry yes it was the pro 128gb version I ordered. €328 delivered with those specs was hard to refuse.

Sorry yes it was the pro 128gb version I ordered. €328 delivered with those specs was hard to refuse.
    Where did you get the pro for 328???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

massy086 wrote:
    Where did you get the pro for 328???

He said eglobal 2 posts above :D

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-6gb-128gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-pro-red-international-ver-1.html I'm guessing he used the 8euro off voucher too?

tedpan wrote: »
    He said eglobal 2 posts above :D

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-6gb-128gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-pro-red-international-ver-1.html I'm guessing he used the 8euro off voucher too?
    Cheers for that I never seen that. I see Eglobal have a 8gb/256 model is it worth the ugrade

massy086 wrote:
    Cheers for that I never seen that. I see Eglobal have a 8gb/256 model is it worth the ugrade

I'm not sure on if the 6GB to 8GB will make a huge performance difference for the average user. The extra storage is the reason I'd upgrade, for drone and dash cam footage..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭corks finest

Why is it dearer? Looking at this beauty ATM

She's a beauty, looked at reviews today' for an hour or so ,all v positive in the main

e367 for 6 GB black version

( Pro)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

Looking at the redmi note 8 Pro. Specs are in the same ball park as 9t pro but it is about 100 cheaper.

Any opinions on whether the 9t is worth the extra €€?

Looking at the redmi note 8 Pro. Specs are in the same ball park as 9t pro but it is about 100 cheaper.

Reviews ref pro are unreal,I've had several mi phones,mi Max 2 ATM for yonks,and swore I'd not go Chinese again but the k20 pro had me drooling nearly,super amoled screen pushed me over the edge,,, waiting a few weeks on eglobal for a price drop to e290 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

I got bored of way too much choice and trying to decide what phone to get (all while using my old phone with a totally shattered screen ha), so just went and ordered the pro on eglobal. Some of you's said the dpd delivery with eglobal can be ropey, was that the free or non free delivery option on eglobal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Any opinions on whether the 9t is worth the extra €€?

Redmi 8 pro has rumours of overheating issues.
    It's using a new Mediatek processor.
    Watch video from Frankie Tech.
    Although Chris from Tech Tables didnt experience it.
    So your mileage may vary.
    Personally I'd be wary. Do extra research on XDA etc.

Edit, here are the videos
    https://youtu.be/cMhaCTHBl_A
    https://youtu.be/7XOgrxOa6jk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,856 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Quick question in relation to delivery times with HonorBuy.

I ordered the Mi 9T on Friday night from the EU warehouse. It's currently sitting at "preparation at EU warehouse" stage. Does it usually take long to update to shipped and be delivered? I did see some in here got it a day or two after ordering.

Edit: just got the text to say delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Quick question in relation to delivery times with HonorBuy.

I ordered the Mi 9T on Friday night from the EU warehouse. It's currently sitting at "preparation at EU warehouse" stage. Does it usually take long to update to shipped and be delivered? I did see some in here got it a day or two after ordering.

Edit: just got the text to say delivery tomorrow.

Did you pay wiht Paypal? I found a small bit of a delay while funds cleared i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 27,856 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

BKWDR wrote: »
    Did you pay wiht Paypal? I found a small bit of a delay while funds cleared i suppose

Yea I used PayPal.

e367 for 6 GB black version

I paid e330 for the 6GB/128GB this morning on eglobal

it's a good price

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-6gb-128gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-pro-red-international-ver-1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

hey ted can you let me know what you think of it when you get it,am gonna get one for xmas so price might even drop a bit come then.
    keeping a eye on the oneplus7 T and pro,but of course a lot more money when indeed the mi 9 t pro is a top phone for the price,bang for buck.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Rojo

Did anyone figure out what the problem was with video quality with the likes of WhatsApp and Instagram?

bassy wrote:
    hey ted can you let me know what you think of it when you get it,am gonna get one for xmas so price might even drop a bit come then. keeping a eye on the oneplus7 T and pro,but of course a lot more money when indeed the mi 9 t pro is a top phone for the price,bang for buck.

Will do. Hopefully it arrives soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭KaneToad

bassy wrote: »
    hey ted can you let me know what you think of it when you get it,am gonna get one for xmas so price might even drop a bit come then.
    keeping a eye on the oneplus7 T and pro,but of course a lot more money when indeed the mi 9 t pro is a top phone for the price,bang for buck.

I paid 284.99 for 6GB/128GB on eglobal. No hassles with DPD delivery. Used PayPal. Got the phone a few days ago - am very happy with it so far. Am wondering how long before popup selfie camera dies!? I'm not a teenage girl, so can live without it, if it happens ðŸ˜

• Advertisement

I think it's certified for 300,000 popups. So if you do a thousand selfies a day it'll last less than a year #sadtimes

Advertisement