Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi 9T

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Pulled the bullet on the Flame Red Mi 9t 6GB/128GB on monday on eglobal. Radio silence since then. The odd part is that when you do a search for that particular model or the product code it ain't showing up :/

Comparing to May of last year they seem to have slowed down hugely . Ordered on a Friday night, got the "Dispatching soon" email on the Monday morning, and the "shipment created" email on the Tuesday morning.

That's a new one on me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Pulled the trigger? :D

Anyway, definitely slower than they used to be. But I'm not worried. 10-15 working days is what's to be expected..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

tonc76 wrote: »
    That's a new one on me
    tedpan wrote: »
    Pulled the trigger? :D

Fu€k yeah pulled the trigger. Not a good thing for an infantry corporal to be mixing up. :o I am competent I swear. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Ordered that 9T pro last night and got the 'dispatching soon' email today. Still expecting a 2 week wait though!

Same phone is €407 delivered on Honorbuy vs the €336 i paid on Eglobal.

with eglobal I have received items in 10 biz days / 2 weeks from eglobal and it has taken maybe a week to get the dispatch email.

not saying that there couldn't be a longer delay here (if there are stock issues) but just relaying my experience.

the dispatch email usually comes when it's already sent in Europe so it doesn't take that long form that point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Pulled the bullet on the Flame Red Mi 9t 6GB/128GB on monday on eglobal. Radio silence since then. The odd part is that when you do a search for that particular model or the product code it ain't showing up :/

Comparing to May of last year they seem to have slowed down hugely . Ordered on a Friday night, got the "Dispatching soon" email on the Monday morning, and the "shipment created" email on the Tuesday morning.

Have you followed up with them as I ordered same phone and they have said it is now out of stock. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

this baby the mi 9 T pro don,t seem to be dropping price at all,if anything its going up lol.

bassy wrote:
    this baby the mi 9 T pro don,t seem to be dropping price at all,if anything its going up lol.

Too many people buying I'd say, now they can raise the prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

bargainboy wrote: »
    hey guys does anyone know /can anyone who received their 9t pro confirm if it has nfc thanks

Both pro and non pro has NFC

Have you followed up with them as I ordered same phone and they have said it is now out of stock. :mad:

I fired a message of to them so will see what they come back with tomorrow. Order is still showing as processing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone found the official 27watt fast charger anywhere?

Chocolate teapot and underwater toaster spring to mind.
    Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to inform you, that the item you have ordered has ran out of stock and we are currently checking with our suppliers to get it back as soon as possible.

Therefore, we would like to ask if it is acceptable to you to allow us with few days extra to work on your order. As soon as the restock arrives we shall arrange an immediately shipping of your order..

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us

Edit: Back in stock (the Red 6GB/128GB) on Wednesday according to their emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

New to the thread sorry don't want repeat anything but I have the note 7 pro and my wife the s8 she wants to upgrade to the S10 but I suggested the 9t Pro

Anyone have experience in both ?what are the chances of actually getting one before Xmas 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bargainboy

NATLOR wrote: »
    Both pro and non pro has NFC
    thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

QQ is the MI 9T (non Pro) and Redmi K20 the same phone? Naming convention is killing me.

What is this: https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-6gb-64gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-blue-international-ver-1.html

Wisesmurf wrote:
    QQ is the MI 9T (non Pro) and Redmi K20 the same phone? Naming convention is killing me.

Not the same, slight differences. Your best best is to do a side by side comparison on gsmarena. They are almost identical as far as I know, but the redmi is more tailored to the Asian market.

So, the 9T Pro arrived this morning. 12 working days later, not too bad..

The box was sealed, it's definitely a Mi 9T Pro and not the Redmi. Absolutely beautifully made, feels solid and is faster than anything I've used before (I'm using an OP6T, this is for my wife). The Amoled screen is amazing, the selfie cam is surprisingly good, plus it's great for showing off too! :D The case looks classy too. The main camera with wide angle and zoom options has exceeded my expectations.

Things to be aware of, no screen protector is applied. It arrived with a 27watt(:D)European plug and a UK/Ireland plug adapter. No headphones are supplied.

Haven't messed around a whole lot, but very impressed so far. Don't think much compares to the quality and performance at this price point. Buy one!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Marco85

The box was sealed, it's definitely a Mi 9T Pro and not the Redmi. Absolutely beautifully made, feels solid and is faster than anything I've used before (I'm using an OP6T, this is for my wife). The Amoled screen is amazing, the selfie cam is surprisingly good, plus it's great for showing off too! :D The case looks classy too. The main camera with wide angle and zoom options has exceeded my expectations.

Things to be aware of, no screen protector is applied. It arrived with a 27watt(:D)European plug and a UK/Ireland plug adapter. No headphones are supplied.

Haven't messed around a whole lot, but very impressed so far. Don't think much compares to the quality and performance at this price point. Buy one!

What site did you buy from?

Marco85 wrote: »
    What site did you buy from?

he got it from eglobal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Ordered the MI 9T from HonourBuy on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived this morning! You wouldn't get that from a local retailer :D

• Advertisement

Thinking of getting one of these as a replacement for my samsung s7? Are there diffrent versions of the phone? I see on some sites it says redmi pro in brackets after the xiaomi,are these rip offs of the xiaomi version?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Marco85 wrote: »
    Thinking of getting one of these as a replacement for my samsung s7? Are there diffrent versions of the phone? I see on some sites it says redmi pro in brackets after the xiaomi,are these rip offs of the xiaomi version?
    Xiaomi own Redmi, it's a sub division of theirs.
    K20 is the Chinese/Indian version, more or less, and the Mi 9T is the Global version, with some slight variations. NFC and that.

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Xiaomi own Redmi, it's a sub division of theirs.
    K20 is the Chinese/Indian version, more or less, and the Mi 9T is the Global version, with some slight variations. NFC and that.

Ok great thanks. Will have look at the sites and prices the weekend. Phone shop in swords has the 128gb in stock for €399

Marco85 wrote:
    Ok great thanks. Will have look at the sites and prices the weekend. Phone shop in swords has the 128gb in stock for €399

Think the 9T pro 128GB is 399 on adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Bit the bullet and ordered a pro this morning,have a Mi A1 that I am very happy with but screen is shattered. Anybody try the magnetic cases

Think the 9T pro 128GB is 399 on adverts

How much did you pay for your one?

Marco85 wrote:
    How much did you pay for your one?

330e on eglobal, it took a few weeks though. Maybe adverts is faster, I'm not sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Ordered my Pro from eglobal last Wed, dispatched yesterday but it's dispatched from hong kong :/ obviously this'll take an age and puts it at risk of customs I'd imagine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

All good to know, thanks. Any chance you could take a screenshot of the firmware? Want to get a head start on figuring that out if it's eglobal have flashed some dodgy chinese firmware.

Any issues with customs?

• Advertisement

hots wrote:
    Ordered my Pro from eglobal last Wed, dispatched yesterday but it's dispatched from hong kong :/ obviously this'll take an age and puts it at risk of customs I'd imagine?

rickyjb wrote:
    Any issues with customs?
    All duties are included with eglobal, no chance of customs..
    rickyjb wrote:
    All good to know, thanks. Any chance you could take a screenshot of the firmware? Want to get a head start on figuring that out if it's eglobal have flashed some dodgy chinese firmware.

No, it's definitely the global version, it was brand new and sealed. I'll take a screenshot though when she gets home!

Advertisement