Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

By 2050, four out of every ten people on the globe will be African.
    Sleep well tonight :)
    And?
    Do you see this as a bad thing?
    God no. No feeling either way, just like seeing the cretins against immigration getting worked up :)
    I'm curious about your gloating attitude, moaning fecker.
    Where do you see all these Africans living? Some of their countries are already overpopulated and subject to ongoing desertification.
    So if we take just one country, Nigeria, as an example, they have 200 million people, increasing by 5 million every year. But they don't produce 5 million extra homes per year.
    With our population of 4.7 million, Nigeria could in theory fill Ireland in one year without noticing any change back home.
    https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/nigeria-population/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

recedite wrote: »
    I'm curious about your gloating attitude, moaning fecker.
    Where do you see all these Africans living? Some of their countries are already overpopulated and subject to ongoing desertification.
    So if we take just one country, Nigeria, as an example, they have 200 million people, increasing by 5 million every year. But they don't produce 5 million extra homes per year.
    With our population of 4.7 million, Nigeria could in theory fill Ireland in one year without noticing any change back home.
    https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/nigeria-population/
    So...
    We're going to get overwhelmed by Nigerians? :confused:

Good luck with that.
    Oh, I don't expect a response. But them refusing to address questions and then also ignoring the follow up point out their dodging highlights the cowardice and dishonesty their position requires.

King Mob wrote: »
    So...
    We're going to get overwhelmed by Nigerians? :confused:
    Not in one year, but do you not think there should be some responsibility for such countries to control their own population expansion? For the sake of the planet.
    Western and oriental/East Asian countries already have.

Not in one year,
    So, when...?
    but do you not think there should be some responsibility for such countries to control their own population expansion? For the sake of the planet.
    First, lol, "oriental".
    Second, in what way have "western" countries "controlled" their population?
    Third, of what relevance of is this new racist tangent to either the posts you quote, the topic being discussed or to the dozens of points you've run away from.

Are you just expecting us to be automatically afraid of the number of Nigerian people in the same way you are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,699 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Not in one year, but do you not think there should be some responsibility for such countries to control their own population expansion? For the sake of the planet.
    Maybe we should send the clerics back out to teach them about abstinence? How did that work out last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The inference that Africans, specifically Nigerians, need to stop multiplying so fast, so they can be more like us "civilized" races. The 1930's called, they want their eugenics speeches back.

King Mob wrote: »
    First, lol, "oriental".
    Second, in what way have "western" countries "controlled" their population?
    Third, of what relevance of is this new racist tangent to either the posts you quote, the topic being discussed or to the dozens of points you've run away from.
    1. Have you not heard of the orient?
    2. Contraception.
    3. The topic of the out-of-control African population growth was brought up by moaning fecker, and the timberr thought he was moaning about it, to which moaning fecker was delighted to respond "God no". And both were happy then with their own virtue signalling.

We could take in as many of them as you like, and it still wouldn't make a even a tiny dent in their numbers. As I pointed out, the surplus population of just one African country, in one year, could replace the entire population of Ireland. If we wanted it to happen.
    Would you care? God no. Why would anyone care.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The inference that Africans, specifically Nigerians, need to stop multiplying so fast.
    Its not an inference, its an imperative.

Do you not get annoyed whenever you hear some Swedish UN representative on the news telling us that "We" need to stop rampant overpopulation for the sake of the planet.
    "We" need to stop eating good Irish beef and dairy products and start eating beans.
    "We" need to stop destroying the soil.
    Its all globalist bull$hit. Point the finger where it needs to be pointed.

1. Have you not heard of the orient?
    Yes. And it's kind of a term people don't use any more.
    http://aboutjapan.japansociety.org/content.cfm/whats_the_matter_with_saying_the_orient#sthash.kOrv81pT.dpbs
    It kind of highlights you rather transparent views.
    2. Contraception.
    K. Problem solved then.
    3. The topic of the out-of-control African population growth was brought up by moaning fecker and the timberr thought he was moaning about it, to which moaning fecker was delighted to respond "God no". And both were happy then with their own virtue signalling.
    This is kind of a word salad.
    Who is "moaning fecker"?
    What revelance does your phobia about Nigerian population growth have to any of the points in the posts you quote?

Could you explain what relevance it has to the thread?
    Could you explain why you constantly have to run away from points?
    We could take in as many of them as you like, and it still wouldn't make a even a tiny dent in their numbers. As I pointed out, the surplus population of just one African country, in one year, could replace the entire population of Ireland. If we wanted it to happen.
    Would you care? God no. Why would anyone care.
    Again, could you explain why you see Nigerian population growth as an issue?
    Why do you believe that these nigerians plan to come to Ireland enmass and "replace the entire population."

Why should we care?:confused:

• Advertisement

Do you not get annoyed whenever you hear some Swedish UN representative on the news telling us that "We" need to stop rampant overpopulation for the sake of the planet.
    "We" need to stop eating good Irish beef and dairy products and start eating beans.
    And it needs to be pointed at Nigerians?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Do you not get annoyed when you her some Swedish UN representative on the news telling us that "We" need to stop rampant overpopulation for the sake of the planet.

At the blacks right, because over-population is your real concern here.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    At the blacks right, because over-population is your real concern here.
    More the overpopulation of black people in his immediate vicinity I think. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 41,031 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Will you just accept that you are racist with beliefs that are similar to extremists who have committed acts of terrorism. It will make this a lot easier for us all.

I'm genuinely interested in what happened to make you have these beliefs which most of us here in this thread and in Ireland seem to find distasteful? Is it just the prevalence of these views via some social media platforms that make you think this is a normal view to take? Is it the rise of extremist political elements who espouse these views who seem to call to you? Or did something actually happen to you personally to make you think that all of us should stay within our man made arbitrary boarders?

To be fair he doesn't think that. He emigrated himself to Australia himself before. It's only black people and muslims he has a problem with.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Weepsie wrote: »
    Europeans took that opportunity away from Africans, and elsewhere centuries ago.

White European male emigrants have been the absolute worst and most destructive in history

And you think the majority of ordinary Europeans know or even care about that? They care about living they're everyday lives in peace and quiet without immigrant gangs terrorising their communities.

What if the person from the first world country was black or Muslim?
    Would the integrate so easily into another country?

No. Cos people like yourself would be there with the keyboard pitchfork out to make life difficult for them. From the safety of your bedroom.

Islamic is different it is an extremist ideology which is akin to fascism or communism. I would be of the belief that the vast majority of Muslims are victims of Islam.

Nothing to with black or white it's first world or third world. I would class African Americans as first world immigrants and White South Africans as third world immigrants.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,699 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Islamic is different it is an extremist ideology which is akin to fascism or communism.
    Would that be similar to the kind of extremist ideology that was Catholicism 40 years ago here? With all that controlling of female fertility and abusing children and sending people out to foreign lands to convert others - is that what you would consider to be extremist?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,031 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Islamic is different it is an extremist ideology which is akin to fascism or communism. I would be of the belief that the vast majority of Muslims are victims of Islam.

Nothing to with black or white it's first world or third world. I would class African Americans as first world immigrants and White South Africans as third world immigrants.

Of course it is. Your ideology is based on white and christian supremacism. You have repeatedly illustrated that.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

What if the person from the first world country was black or Muslim?
    Would the integrate so easily into another country?

No. Cos people like yourself would be there with the keyboard pitchfork out to make life difficult for them. From the safety of your bedroom.

Islam is akin to communism and fascism?

Sure you are a supporter of the national party. Your a fan of fascism.

Of course it is. Your ideology is based on white and christian supremacism. You have repeatedly illustrated that.

Any evidence to suggest where did I promote white supermacists? Anyway I'm outta this thread and I won't be back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Anyway I'm outta this thread and I won't be back
    And this why it's important to confront and debunk people with questionable ideologies:cool:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

And this why it's important to confront and debunk people with questionable ideologies:cool:

Nah you have your little echo chamber to yourself. Clear anyone with a different opinion isn't welcome to a reasonable adult conversation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Can you list some of the main points of your ideology / beliefs so we can critique please.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,606 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Nah you have your little echo chamber to yourself. Clear anyone with a different opinion isn't welcome to a reasonable adult conversation.

A conversation is a 2 way exchange of ideas based on the concept of debate.
    Positions evolve, opinions change based on information.
    You have provided absolutely no information, no data, no numbers nothing other than your opinions, and poorly researched nonsensically inaccurate maps of the crusade.

You have waited for Recedite to come in and argue your point every time you dug a hole and tbh.
    He while erudite, is doing the same as you.
    Ignoring the data, calling it incomplete or cherrypicked but presenting SFA in the way of rebuttal or evidence to support the racist stance you both have demonstrated many times in this thread.

People are happy to talk, to you, at you and even about you.
    But it's like talking to a child with their fingers stuck in their ears chanting lalalalala, over and over.

If you wish to actually engage, to present what evidence you have that supports your position...
    Have at it.
    As for echo chambers, there is quite a difference between an echo chamber and wilful ignorance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Would that be similar to the kind of extremist ideology that was Catholicism 40 years ago here? With all that controlling of female fertility and abusing children and sending people out to foreign lands to convert others - is that what you would consider to be extremist?

Er, yes?

Although Islam at its most extremist is probably even more extreme.

Er, yes?

Although Islam at its most extremist is probably even more extreme.

So why is it ok to generalise all Islam as extreme? Yet when we compare the beliefs and statements of Gemma and her defenders to racists, white supremacists and mass shooters, we get whinged at?

Kinda hypocritical, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,133 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Any evidence to suggest where did I promote white supermacists? Anyway I'm outta this thread and I won't be back

That’s not what was said: no you haven’t praised any poster children for white supremacism; that isn’t however mutually exclusive to your regurgitation of white supremacist/nationalist views.

BTW: “Islam is like communism and fascism” - which, communism or fascism? Those in fact are a tad mutually exclusive. Like your confusion of what is and isn’t a first world country you continue to self evidence you are way over your depth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Overheal wrote: »
    That’s not what was said: no you haven’t praised any poster children for white supremacism; that isn’t however mutually exclusive to your regurgitation of white supremacist/nationalist views.

BTW: “Islam is like communism and fascism” - which, communism or fascism? Those in fact are a tad mutually exclusive. Like your confusion of what is and isn’t a first world country you continue to self evidence you are way over your depth.

White supremacist/ nationalist . Which is it?

Blueshoe wrote: »
    White supremacist/ nationalist . Which is it?
    Both are the enemy of the open borders brigade. They don't differentiate.

• Advertisement

Both are the enemy of the open borders brigade. They don't differentiate.

What is the difference between your beliefs and views and those of white supremacists and white nationalists?

You were asked this several times, but ignored those questions and ran away from them as per usual.
    This is because there is no difference.

Advertisement