Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

King Mob wrote: »
    What is the difference between your beliefs and views and those of white supremacists and white nationalists?

You were asked this several times, but ignored those questions and ran away from them as per usual.
    This is because there is no difference.
    I suppose the main difference is (as I have stated before on this thread)
    is that I believe all Irish citizens should be treated equally, regardless of skin colour or anything else.

Of course that is not to say I believe every chancer who sets foot in this country should be put on the path to citizenship. Which is effectively what happens. They have a couple of years "asylum seeking" ahead of them, and if that fails, maybe a couple of years appealing against deportation, before eventually getting citizenship on compassionate grounds because they have been here so long and have kids who in school etc.etc.
    After 10 years of hanging around they are a fully fledged "New Irish" citizen. A fully trained dosser, useless to society

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

recedite wrote: »
    is that I believe all Irish citizens should be treated equally, regardless of skin colour or anything else.
    After 10 years of hanging around they are a fully fledged "New Irish" citizen. A fully trained dosser, useless to society

These two statements are contradictory and illustrative of your position.
    Some Irish citizens are more equal that others.

Some Irish citizens are more equal that others.
    How so?
    Its taking society in the wrong direction, but I'm not advocating that they should get any less access to housing and dole money than a home grown dosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How so?
    Its taking society in the wrong direction,
    You've answered your own question.

Also your assumption that all/a large portion of immigrants are "fully trained dossers, useless to society" is you know, pretty racist and a result of the same white nationalist/supremacist propaganda you are swallowing and repeating.

Do you have any studies to back up your assertion?
    Anything at all beyond your personal position?

I'm going to predict you're going to be running away from these points pretty sharpish now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Of course that is not to say I believe every chancer who sets foot in this country should be put on the path to citizenship. Which is effectively what happens. They have a couple of years "asylum seeking" ahead of them, and if that fails, maybe a couple of years appealing against deportation, before eventually getting citizenship on compassionate grounds because they have been here so long and have kids who in school etc.etc.

i'm not a racist .. but ………..:cool:

• Advertisement

Also your assumption that all/a large portion of immigrants are "fully trained dossers, useless to society" is you know, pretty racist..
    That's not my assumption. I was talking abut asylum seekers and the other illegal immigrants that we tolerate, not those who have come here with a work/immigration visa. I have no problem with a merit based immigration system where there are skills shortages.

Have you not heard of the orient?
    Yes. And it's kind of a term people don't use any more.
    http://aboutjapan.japansociety.org/content.cfm/whats_the_matter_with_saying_the_orient#sthash.kOrv81pT.dpbs
    It kind of highlights you rather transparent views.
    Getting back to your helpful link above...
    Firstly, did you notice I mentioned "East Asia" as well as the orient in my original post, just to appease people like yourself?
    But I'm not prepared to consign the word orient to the dustbin just yet.
    Calling the orient East Asia is a bit like calling Ireland West Britain. It might be true in some geographical sense, but at best its a bit pointless, and at worst you risk demeaning the special nature of the region.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

You are all wasting your time arguing with each other. The future is multi cultural.

http://johnbruton.com/immigration-from-africa-is-inevitable/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,260 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Getting back to your helpful link above...
    Firstly, did you notice I mentioned "East Asia" as well as the orient in my original post, just to appease people like yourself?
    But I'm not prepared to consign the word orient to the dustbin just yet.
    Calling the orient East Asia is a bit like calling Ireland West Britain. It might be true in some geographical sense, but at best its a bit pointless, and at worst you risk demeaning the special nature of the region.

presumably you also refer to the countries of western europe as the occident?

presumably you also refer to the countries of western europe as the occident?
    I'm sure the Japanese have some equivalent term to that in their own language which they use. Which is fine.
    Speaking of the Japanese, I think they would strongly disagree with cheese-eating surrender monkey Bruton when he says the floodgates from Africa must be opened because...
    EUROPE’S CHOICE IS WHETHER THIS IS TO BE PLANNED AND LEGAL, OR ILLEGAL AND DISORDERLY...
    Because we have decided, over the past 40 or more years, to have fewer children, Europeans will need immigration in future to maintain a proper balance between numbers at work, and numbers in retirement, unless those in retirement are to live a desolate old age thirty years from now.
    The Japanese are doing just fine with a stable population, a steady state economy, low unemployment and no housing shortages. And of course, no asylum seekers.
    He is however 100% correct about Nigeria -
    Nigeria’s population has risen from 45 million, when it became independent in 1960, to 187 million today. By 2050 Nigeria’s population could reach 410 million. The present Nigerian economy is just not capable of finding employment for all these people.
    And that's just one African country.

• Advertisement

I'm sure the Japanese have some equivalent term to that in their own language which they use. Which is fine.
    Speaking of the Japanese, I think they would strongly disagree with cheese-eating surrender monkey Bruton when he says the floodgates from Africa must be opened because...

The Japanese are doing just fine with a stable population, a steady state economy, low unemployment and no housing shortages. And of course, no asylum seekers.

You should probably ask the japanese if they are doing just fine with a stable population. their population is shrinking and its age profile is increasing.

their population is shrinking.
    Not true, their replacement rate is very slightly negative (about 0.2%) which is balanced by a small amount of skilled immigration.
    At the same time their economy is growing slightly, and given that the population is stable, that means they are getting richer.
    More importantly, they are not beset by the crime and terrorism overtaking many European societies. Mostly they can still leave the front door unlocked.

So here's what they say themselves..
    aggregate data on the major social problem factors — ranging from life expectancy, infant mortality and math literacy, to homicides, teenage births, obesity and drug and alcohol addiction — show Japan as the clear global best in class, significantly freer of social problems than all of Europe and all of Asia...

...Japan’s top scores on economic opportunity and social health are the root cause for why Japan’s elite is not caught up in the rising tide of global populism. Japan does not want “disruption” or radical change, and does not need to rally the masses behind nostalgic calls “to make the country great again.” If it ain’t broken, no need to fix it.

Not true, their replacement rate is very slightly negative (about 0.2%) which is balanced by a small amount of skilled immigration.

the replacement rate for a population is 2.1. It has been below this rate for practically all of my lifetime. and i'm middle aged. the current rate is not much more than half that. and the population is in decline in terms of numbers and age profile.

http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/nenkan/pdf/z02-1.pdf

some more illustrative numbers for you. notice how the number for total population goes down but the number for those over 65 goes up. how exactly is that stable?

http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/nenkan/pdf/yhyou02.pdf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Slightly tangential but listened to a fascinating podcast on Chinas economic colonisation of Africa and what they’re doing there, on the surface of it it looks like they’re just making huge land grabs for resources and buying up ports but they are probably going to start building cities all over Africa too.
    That can only be a good thing.

the population is in decline in terms of numbers and age profile.
    http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/nenkan/pdf/z02-1.pdf
    Your graph shows a flat line for the last few years, at very slightly negative (about 0.2%) just as I said.
    A flat line does not cause an increase in age profile. the age profile is currently skewed towards the older demographic but that is because of the low birth rate and declining population since the 1950's and '60s.
    their economy has adapted to that situation (contrary to what Bruton says is possible)
    Now that the population decline has flatlined, the age profile will soon return to normal, as those elderly pensioners live out the rest of their lives in peace and security.
    So the future is bright for Japan, and it shows the rest of the world how a country should be run. Sustainably.

If the planet starts to suffer from global warming, overpopulation and food shortages, don't blame the Japanese, and don't go looking at them to make cutbacks and sacrifices.

Your graph shows a flat line for the last few years, at very slightly negative (about 0.2%) just as I said.
    A flat line does not cause an increase in age profile. the age profile is currently skewed towards the older demographic but that is because of the low birth rate and declining population since the 1950's and '60s.
    their economy has adapted to that situation (contrary to what Bruton says is possible)
    Now that the population decline has flatlined, the age profile will soon return to normal, as those elderly pensioners live out the rest of their lives in peace and security.
    So the future is bright for Japan, and it shows the rest of the world how a country should be run. Sustainably.

If the planet starts to suffer from global warming, overpopulation and food shortages, don't blame the Japanese, and don't go looking at them to make cutbacks and sacrifices.

i see you i decided to ignore the second link as it was too inconvenient. They currently have a populate of 124M. by 2030 (which is not that long away) they predict a population of 107M. A 13% drop in just over 20 years. explain to me how that is stable?

Slightly tangential but listened to a fascinating podcast on Chinas economic colonisation of Africa and what they’re doing there, on the surface of it it looks like they’re just making huge land grabs for resources and buying up ports but they are probably going to start building cities all over Africa too.
    That can only be a good thing.
    Its interesting alright. In a nutshell, what they do is buy a mine, then build a railway from it to the coast, and then build a port. Then export the mines and minerals to China.

Its not unlike what the British did in Africa except in one crucial way; the Chinese make no attempt to govern the Africans. They just bribe the local despot to get the necessary permissions.

Its interesting alright. In a nutshell, what they do is buy a mine, then build a railway from it to the coast, and then build a port. Then export the mines and minerals to China.

Its not unlike what the British did in Africa except in one crucial way; the Chinese make no attempt to govern the Africans. They just bribe the local despot to get the necessary permissions.

Well it’s bit more complicated. They definitely seem to have plans to build infrastructure. All the Chinese workers there are given automatic dual nationality. If that doesn’t speak to long term aims..

Heres the blurb and a link. Really interesting listen.

In 2100 four out of ten people on the plant will be African. What does that mean for economics, politics and geo-political relations. While the West hasn't been looking, China has made a huge bet on Africa, lending billions to African countries. Will this bet come off and if it does, what will it mean for all of us

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-david-mcwilliams-podcast/id1462649946?i=1000445616985

i see you i decided to ignore the second link as it was too inconvenient. They currently have a populate of 124M. by 2030 (which is not that long away) they predict a population of 107M. A 13% drop in just over 20 years. explain to me how that is stable?
    Your stats only go up to 2014, and they don't explain how they have managed to predict the future. In the last decade those stats show population growth rates between +1% and -1.7%.

Its not a massive shift either way. The govt. could tweak that by some economic or tax means of encouraging couples to have children. Free creche places or higher children's allowance etc..

Here's some stats that are easier to read.

Your stats only go up to 2014, and they don't explain how they have managed to predict the future. In the last decade those stats show population growth rates between +1% and -1.7%.

Its not a massive shift either way. The govt. could tweak that by some economic or tax means of encouraging couples to have children. Free creche places or higher children's allowance etc..

Here's some stats that are easier to read.

I appear to have not mentioned the page to look at. Go look at page 4. it includes predicted population figures. fgures that come from the japanese equivalent of the CSO. i'm going to assume they know what they are doing.

Annotation-2019-08-12-171454.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Battery Power

In regard to Gemma O'Doherty, she has certainly achieved her main goal as AGENT PROVOCATEUR.

She drives around in a big SUV, pays big bucks for a spare flat in Dublin, near to the European headquarters of Google. She has stirred up a veritable hornets' nest, and has enough money to protest each day, and not have to work for a living.

Again, who's financing her? What is the overall goal of all of this rabble rousing? She supports Donald Drumpf, but so many of his brainwashed minions 'forget'- he said that women should be grabbed by the vagina- there are some sick pictures of him and his daughter on the Internet, and he was involved with Epstein.

If someone makes excuses (/turns a blind eye to/) for a person's evil conduct, then that says a lot about them.

Why is GOOGLE (via YOUTUBE) allowing rampant white nationalism to flourish (AT THE MOMENT) on Youtube? Gemma O'Doherty is a protected species, her war against Google is a PHONY WAR. Gemma O'Doherty: The Pied Piper of Dublin?

(Just some thoughts- I hope her and/or her underlings read this- you don't have us all fooled!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

The Guards dismantled her protest today and moved everyone on thankfully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Gerry G wrote: »
    The Guards dismantled her protest today and moved everyone on thankfully

Why today? About time anyway.

Gemma has revealed her new campaign.
    To fill the long vacant role of mad Mary on O Connell st

In regard to Gemma O'Doherty, she has certainly achieved her main goal as AGENT PROVOCATEUR.

She drives around in a big SUV, pays big bucks for a spare flat in Dublin, near to the European headquarters of Google. She has stirred up a veritable hornets' nest, and has enough money to protest each day, and not have to work for a living.

Again, who's financing her? What is the overall goal of all of this rabble rousing? She supports Donald Drumpf, but so many of his brainwashed minions 'forget'- he said that women should be grabbed by the vagina- there are some sick pictures of him and his daughter on the Internet, and he was involved with Epstein.

If someone makes excuses (/turns a blind eye to/) for a person's evil conduct, then that says a lot about them.

Why is GOOGLE (via YOUTUBE) allowing rampant white nationalism to flourish (AT THE MOMENT) on Youtube? Gemma O'Doherty is a protected species, her war against Google is a PHONY WAR. Gemma O'Doherty: The Pied Piper of Dublin?

(Just some thoughts- I hope her and/or her underlings read this- you don't have us all fooled!)

Firefox are sponsoring her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭circadian

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Firefox are sponsoring her.

Evidence of Mozilla supporting her please.

circadian wrote: »
    Evidence of Mozilla supporting her please.

https://www-vice-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/xw78xq/macc-anarchist-browser-plug-in?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vice.com%2Fen_us%2Farticle%2Fxw78xq%2Fmacc-anarchist-browser-plug-in

Looks like they fired the CEO and are now sided with the left. Just like Google. Big tech supports the left. Maybe that's why they banned O'Doherty.

Is she right after all!!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,636 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Blueshoe wrote: »

So did you just say she was being funded by Firefox to then use it as a chance to post some random post on a random website from a year and a half ago?

john4321 wrote: »
    So did you just say she was being funded by Firefox to then use it as a chance to post some random post on a random website from a year and a half ago?

The plot thickens.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I got a brand new android box about a year ago and the very first time I opened the YouTube app on the day it arrived-before there was any history, data or Google account signed in on it-the home page had a couple of trending alt-right videos as suggestions. I think I clicked on one which had a provocative title and straight away the app was spammed full of the entire ecosystem of Paul Joseph Watson/Red pill/mens rights/new world order sh1te.

Advertisement