Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

https://youtu.be/PM_HdcDs34o

She has gone full gaga and is coming close to incitement to hatred I reckon. Lady needs help

• Registered Users Posts: 40,317 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Gerry G wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/PM_HdcDs34o

She has gone full gaga and is coming close to incitement to hatred I reckon. Lady needs help

any chance of a summary for those of us who cant bear to listen to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭creeper1

I don’t know what story she is referencing there but 100% a valid opinion of her own expressed if the story is true.

There are fake marriages as an example of female drug addicts and otherwise illegal migrants in the U.K just to get leave to remain.

What she is referring to is just a scummier version of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

So what's your view on chemtrails?
    Its complete nonsense, but they have the right to think as alternative as they wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,607 ✭✭✭✭banie01

dvdman1 wrote: »
    Its complete nonsense, but they have the right to think as alternative as they wish.

You see this is where I have an issue with the right to freedom of speech becoming becoming conflated with spouting unproven and dangerous nonsense.

Yes she and the rest of her Chem-Trail, Flouride, Anti=Vax, 5G and whatever else the flavour of xenophopic Ludditism is popular are of course entitled to their opinion...

However unless they can provide actual validated peer reviewed research substantiating their position, they have no right whatsoever to have that opinion be published!

No right to a facebook platform, no right to twitter or any other publishing platform to spread their dangerous and wholly without foundation lies!
    A right to speak, is not a right to be broadcast!

She and her ilk spread lies that in some cases lead to serious illness and death!
    Because there are some amongst the population who feel that she "has a point" or "might be right" and buy into her BS!

I wonder when the litigation starts to bite, will she take the same path as Alex Jones and claim that she was engaged in artistic endeavour?

She is a virulent racist and her latest video is an outright and quite open attempt to incite hatred!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

dvdman1 wrote: »
    Sure and everyone else has the right to point out how stupid beliefs like that are.

People are also free to doubt the validity of someones opinion when they also promote stupid beliefs like chemtrails.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

King Mob wrote: »
    Sure and everyone else has the right to point out how stupid beliefs like that are.

People are also free to doubt the validity of someones opinion when they also promote stupid beliefs like contrails.

Contrails are real though.

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Contrails are real though.

Its a good thing nobody has denied the existence of contrails then, isn't it. Chemtrails, though, are only for the bat**** crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Well what other explanation is there?
    Why are you/others avoiding brennans bread but not any products that are kosher?

Am I missing something, what the hell has bread got to do with the slaughter methods of animals?

Sorry, but I just can't face trawling back through posts to see if the answer is there already!

Am I missing something, what the hell has bread got to do with the slaughter methods of animals?

Sorry, but I just can't face trawling back through posts to see if the answer is there already!

dont bother looking. It hasn't been answered. Brennans bread is now verboten to some because it is halal. Despite it being halal for 2 years already.

• Advertisement

Its a good thing nobody has denied the existence of contrails then, isn't it. Chemtrails, though, are only for the bat**** crazy.

"Promoting stupid beliefs like contrails"

Was the post I replied to.

"Promoting stupid beliefs like contrails"

Was the post I replied to.

So it was. the second part of my post still stands though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Brennans are halal certified, Cue calls from people saying they won't buy from a company that "champions" halal (whatever the fcuk that means). For some reason they have no issue with kosher food though.

Gemma made a video pointing out that brennans bread got certified as halal two years ago.
    Some people got very upset about this.
    When asked why this was upsetting those people saying it was because they objected to halal slaughter methods.
    What exactly this has to do with anything has yet to be revealed.

Apparently Brennans is somehow championing halal slaughter...

So it was. the second part of my post still stands though.

Of course it does.

dont bother looking. It hasn't been answered. Brennans bread is now verboten to some because it is halal. Despite it being halal for 2 years already.
    Irish Pride is still cool despite being kosher.

Gemma made a video pointing out that brennans bread got certified as halal two years ago.
    Some people got very upset about this.
    When asked why this was upsetting those people saying it was because they objected to halal slaughter methods.
    What exactly this has to do with anything has yet to be revealed.

Apparently Brennans is somehow championing halal slaughter...

all those poor defenceless heads of wheat. It would make you weep.

What does that even mean though?

Since when do you need to kill an animal to make a sliced pan?

Makes sense I suppose:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,607 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Plainly thats because the Daywalkers, have conferred with the World Rabbinacal Council and have decided that as Cain was the 1st vampire and his story is in the Torah that their interpretation of the Sky Fairy trumps that of the Sons of Ham ;)

And that as such the NWO should allow Kosher food without question!

Its quite simple really! Dont see where the confusion arises myself :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

you cant expect me to explain the ravings of others, can you?

You Don't (Unless they use some cow based secret ingredient?)

Gemma points out Brennans have been halal certified

The usual gobsh/tes lose their mind because halal means it's supporting islamic terrorism or some other waffle. They dress it up as "cruelty to animals" yet have no issue with kosher food that does not use the stunning method before slaughter.

Basically Halal = Muslims = bad = they don't like it.

You Don't (Unless they use some cow based secret ingredient?)

Gemma points out Brennans have been halal certified

The usual gobsh/tes lose their mind because halal means it's supporting islamic terrorism or some other waffle. They dress it up as "cruelty to animals" yet have no issue with kosher food that does not use the stunning method before slaughter.

Basically Halal = Muslims = bad = they don't like it.

You talk about muslims an awful lot. Have you got some skin in the game ?

Halal involves a lot of rules beyond just how animals are slaughtered.
    A lot of stuff is not permitted by rules.
    Getting halal certification just means that the product and the process that makes the project dont violate those rules.

I imagine since it was bread and it would easy to show that doesnt come into any contact with forbidden things and the certifiction was pretty much a rubber stamp.

Why this is a big deal to some...?
    I can imagine one reason.

Halal involves a lot of rules beyond just how animals are slaughtered.
    A lot of stuff is not permitted by rules.
    Getting halal certification just means that the product and the process that makes the project dont violate those rules.

I imagine since it was bread and it would easy to show that doesnt come into any contact with forbidden things and the certifiction was pretty much a rubber stamp.

Why this is a big deal to some...?
    I can imagine one reason.

Why is it such a big deal for you that it's a big deal for others ?

*Gasp*
    Just when you think it cant get dumber than being mad about halal bread, we get secret muslims!

*Gasp*
    Just when you think it cant get dumber than being mad about halal bread, we get secret muslims!

How does others being bothered by halal affect you?

WTF is that supposed to meaN? :confused:

WTF is that supposed to meaN? :confused:

It's ok, nevermind.

• Advertisement

Why is it such a big deal for you that it's a big deal for others ?

It's not.
    I'm just curious why people think it is and why they dance around the real reason.

I think its funny to watch them avoid the akward questions.

Advertisement