Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW ID.3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭kris_2021

Portugal base pricing without vat or incentives, not sure how that'll translate here, anyone work it out?

1st. €30,900
    1st Plus. €35,600
    1st Max. €40,300

previously indicated prices were:
    1st. €36,000
    1st Plus. €43,000
    1st Max. €49,000

dont think they will change much. i am more interested on leasing rates %.

maybe new government will make nice surprise and new grants/VAT removal with greens in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yea the government could do something but we'll have missed that boat if ordering in the next two weeks. I don't think the greens are too hot on grants for new cars though, there is better places to spend the money.

IF the Greens get their way they'll expect me to cycle 141 Kms to work and back muppets or think I should take a bus.

IF they closed off one lane on the N7 to electrics I'd be all for it haha.

I wouldn't expect much in the way of more grants and reduced VAT, COVID has cost the country a lot.

€30,900 + 23% Vat = €38,007 + 14% Vrt = €44,020
    Less grants 5k Vrt, 5k SEAI = €34,020

€35,600 + 23% Vat = €43,788 + 14% Vrt = €49,918
    Less grants 5k Vrt, 5k SEAI = €39,918

€40,300 + 23% Vat = €49,569 + 14% Vrt = €56,509
    Less grants 5k Vrt, 5k SEAI = €46,509

Have I that right, looks like it'll come in a little cheaper than expected.

On the €34,200 base one, if VW guarantee 50% future value in 3 years of €17,100, let's say you gave 10% deposit of €3420 leaves €13,608, divide that by 36mts, leaves you with a repayment before interest of €378pm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Less than 24 hrs to know :D

This is Ireland. U need to add Irish rip off tax to it. I wish I was wrong though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭eagerv

Add about 2K to those prices for delivery, a little Paddy tax etc, looks about right. We will see soon....

kris_2021 wrote: »
    This is Ireland. U need to add Irish rip off tax to it. I wish I was wrong though...

I haven't added in the charge to get it from New Ross to the dealer, they'll probably want €1k for that.
    There offering 3mts waiver on repayments so that should off set the deliver charge.
    Not sure what else they can add to it, the base price should be the same as Portugal. I reckon i'm very close with the costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

I haven't added in the charge to get it from New Ross to the dealer, they'll probably want €1k for that.
    There offering 3mts waiver on repayments so that should off set the deliver charge.
    Not sure what else they can add to it, the base price should be the same as Portugal. I reckon i'm very close with the costs.

Maybe right hand drive surcharge?

• Advertisement

No beats audio in the Max, supply chain problems apparently. There adding 2 extra speakers but no subwoofer.

If the guys on Facebook are correct, no details on anything available today including finance, it'll be a few more days, delivery maybe end of September in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ExcaliburRisen

Received my email this morning with pricing details. Higher than I was hoping for. I'm now weighing up my options, ID3 Max vs Model 3 SR+.

ID3 1st - 34,425
    ID3 1st plus - 41,395
    ID3 1st Max - 48,345

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭rx8

If the guys on Facebook are correct, no details on anything available today including finance, it'll be a few more days, delivery maybe end of September in Ireland.

It seems like the wheels are falling off. Stackmann is on the case as I sent him a message on twitter and VW Ireland got back to me for some more information.

Received my email this morning with pricing details. Higher than I was hoping for. I'm now weighing up my options, ID3 Max vs Model 3 SR+.

ID3 1st - 34,425
    ID3 1st plus - 41,395
    ID3 1st Max - 48,345

From Volkswagen or the dealer?, I didn't receive anything.

Speaking as a golf owner, I'm struggling to see the justification for paying extra for the plus and the Max is a total no no, missing both hardware and software features that may not be available until next year. The base it pretty well specified, has the essentials and more.

I see Norway are giving 3yrs free servicing including wiper blades etc for 1st movers along with 3 free months finance.

Email from dealer Frank Keane.
    Indicated delivery dates are:
    ID3 1st - from early September
    ID3 1st plus - from mid September
    ID3 1st plus Max - from mid October
    From Volkswagen or the dealer?, I didn't receive anything.

Speaking as a golf owner, I'm struggling to see the justification for paying extra for the plus and the Max is a total no no, missing both hardware and software features that may not be available until next year. The base it pretty well specified, has the essentials and more.

I see Norway are giving 3yrs free servicing including wiper blades etc for 1st movers along with 3 free months finance.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

ID3 1st - 34,425
    ID3 1st plus - 41,395
    ID3 1st Max - 48,345

Are those including delivery? Any mention of extra for colours?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Rusky rusky

Email from dealer Frank Keane.
    Indicated delivery dates are:
    ID3 1st - from early September
    ID3 1st plus - from mid September
    ID3 1st plus Max - from mid October

I had a chat in the morning with one of the sales reps in Cork. No prices or specs are available, no pcp details for another few days and provisional delivery in September....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

ID3 1st - 34,425
    ID3 1st plus - 41,395
    ID3 1st Max - 48,345

Did that include dealership fees? Also did they have any details on PCP deals?

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

The prices are recommended otr prices apparently. Here's the PDF I received.

• Advertisement

Did that include dealership fees? Also did they have any details on PCP deals?

Can't be far off 399pm with a 10% deposit for the standard one. I was close enough with the prices, only €400 paddy tax.

The prices are recommended otr prices apparently. Got a PDF with details but looks like too big to attach

The prices are recommended otr prices apparently. Got a PDF with details but looks like too big to attach

If possible could you pm it to me?

You might be able to upload it here then share the link https://free.mailbigfile.com/

Can't be far off 399pm with a 10% deposit for the standard one. I was close enough with the prices, only €400 paddy tax.

If I bang in the price for the Max with 30% deposit at 5.9% Apr for 3 years with 40% gmfv that makes 550 a month. About the outer edge of what I can afford, but it's doable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭rx8

The APR will surely be lower than 5.9%.

ID3 1st - 34,425
    ID3 1st plus - 41,395
    ID3 1st Max - 48,345

Prices are actually better than suggested before so i would be happy with them. might stretch to Plus now if the prices are correct.

rx8 wrote: »
    The APR will surely be lower than 5.9%.

I'm guessing they'll be lower, I just put in the highest rate that I found on the VW site to see what the worst case scenario is

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

You might be able to upload it here then share the link https://free.mailbigfile.com/

That will only let me send it to an email?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Almost 50k seems insane.

Why would you buy that over a Tesla?

Advertisement