Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    @kitty.. i will buy you a beer in Durty Nellies on Thursday night if you are around.

Had a guinness there last year, not a bad little spot.. Enjoy

Ahh coffee in bed to start the day..... Beautiful out there this morning, will soon head out to enjoy!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I read the info on werewolf ... it was like reading hieroglyphics.

Ah, at its core, it's not that complex, we just like to make it sound complex. Best way to figure it out is to play though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Miserable morning out there, much like the entire night. Out of here in less than an hour..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Cats fed. T’was a lot darker this morning. Pampering day ahead for this little bumbóg!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Days like a slow train trickle by, even the words I write refuse to fly. All I can hear is your song haunting me...

Morning all,

Another grey one 14C

Kitchenside with coffee...I'll be grand in a hour or so :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , coffee in hand , grey skies starting to brighten a little , another hour and it'll be time to face the world for the day :)

Rotten rotten rotten out. Home and the cot for me.. Mind the missus too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    @kitty.. i will buy you a beer in Durty Nellies on Thursday night if you are around.

Ah Smurf, that’s sweet of you :)

Awake early, there’s work being done on the house and the workmen have just come in so there goes my sleep :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Suited and booted, Leaving soon for a job interview, bricking it :o, the anxiety levels are high :o.

• Advertisement

Seph, they need you, best of luck!.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Suited and booted, Leaving soon for a job interview, bricking it :o, the anxiety levels are high :o.

All the best Seph

Seven Worlds will Collide

Fingers crossed Seph!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Best of luck Seph :)

Autos on an adventure part one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Good luck Seph

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Best of luck Seph, hope all goes brilliant.

Barely awake this morning, I think sedation takes a while to leave the system. Lashing rain and miserable out. Trying to work but head is not in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Best of luck Sephers!

I’m out in the local garage for breakfast, can’t access the kitchen and I was starving. Thinking of heading off somewhere for the day to escape the dust and noise

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Best of luck Seph. Don't talk about cats in the interview.

I'm workside, is it too early for lunch?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Holy smokes! There was a lot going on in here last night/this morning! :) Took a while to catch up. One thing I must add my 2 cents to is crisps - old monster munch were the best of the best! Back when tayto licenced the recipe from walkers, prior to walker launching in Ireland when they revoked the licence (that when might munch launched).. but we never got the monster munch flavour with walkers version of monster munch (yes, I’m an UTTER crisp ADDICT!!!).

Best of luck Seph!

I’m currently deskside at home drinking coffee, it’s a treat after the last while of travel.. so a couple of weeks at my own desk is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Skips and Chipstix...

I wouldn't touch them now.

Kitchenside, having a rest day before I go to a lot of appointments tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Good luck seph

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Best of luck Sephers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Best of Luck Seph .

Oh Dear God! RESCUE ME FROM THE CRISP THREAD!!! They’re fighting over ... CRISPS!

honeybear wrote: »
    Oh Dear God! RESCUE ME FROM THE CRISP THREAD!!! They’re fighting over ... CRISPS!

It's great fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

In the crisp tournament they had the gall to start without me. Will catch up here later.

Good luck Sephers, bring a black cat with you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Home and so hot. It’s very hot here.

Just exchanged the L Word with my boyfriend for the first time ever for us*. Wanna share with somebody but friends are not online right now.

*Am not a teenager. :)

Hugs to fluffy towel :)

I'm in the car and I'm afraid to drive home because I might miss out on the crisp tournament :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    Hugs to fluffy towel :)

I'm in the car and I'm afraid to drive home because I might miss out on the crisp tournament :D
    You'll have to stay put Auto, they wouldn't have the decency to wait for you. Even if they promised to. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

My boyfriend is asleep and just said "water" in a posh English accent. He's Malaysian.

Years ago my youngest son and I were having a camping style sleep in our living room and in the middle of the night he said "mint, mint" in a posh English accent. A few months later he said in exasperated tones "Doington, Doington, Doington" again in posh English accent.

What's with the men in my life speaking in posh English accents in their sleep.
    In case you didn't know, am in bed. Night all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement