Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

What's all this talk about sheep? :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Forum games section RMAOK

I feel wise now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Paging Leggy , Sheep about to start !

This is like being torn between 2 lovers, 2 very demanding lovers.

Like Kylie I should be so lucky (lucky, lucky, lucky).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Oh right - I thought it might be to do with the increase in the price of ewes...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

RMAOK wrote: »
    What's all this talk about sheep? :confused:

Other Forum Games , called Sheep , answer themed questions via pm to the game host , the reveal for the car sheep is tonight .
    Sheep - you want to have the same answer as most other posters , Peehs - the total opposite .

It's fun :)

• Advertisement

RMAOK wrote: »
    Oh right - I thought it might be to do with the increase in the price of ewes...

Ah no, we're all dairy farmers in these parts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In short RMAOK that's why it's suddenly a bit quieter here..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’m a Sheep newbie RMAOK, excited for my first reveal thread but don’t think I’ll be able to stay awake, early start in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In short RMAOK that's why it's suddenly a bit quieter here..

Like a pub where the regulars have gone elsewhere for an early bird special. When it runs out, they'll be back like flies to the proverbial. I've flitted all over the place tonight for a laugh. I'm not laughing. Could be the thought of work in the morning though.:eek:

Between sheep, crisps and roses it's eerie :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm useless at the sheep games , but it's lighthearted fun , that crisp thread is cut throat !

I joined one unofficial type game once and i just got too into it so have to stay out as much as possible :o

I played the very first Werewolves game on Boards and ended up paranoid :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Other Forum Games , called Sheep , answer themed questions via pm to the game host , the reveal for the car sheep is tonight .
    Sheep - you want to have the same answer as most other posters , Peehs - the total opposite .

It's fun :)

Sheep is like Family Fortunes, you want the most popular answer. All of them are PM-ed to game organiser, so no-one knows.

Poochie05 wrote: »

What happens on boards, stays on boards.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Everyone thought you were a Wolf because of your name! You should come back and play some more!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Dinner. Telly. Bed. Long week ahead at the tech desk. Sunday booked off from work and family. All Ireland Final. I'm not from Kerry.:D

A Wolf in Pooch's clothing :eek:

quickbeam wrote: »
    Everyone thought you were a Wolf because of your name! You should come back and play some more!

I know! That was like inception, my made up Boards name, that I picked over 10 years ago being used by posters in a fantasy game to deduce I was a wolf!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We all know who the real werewolf is around here don't we quickbeam ? :pac:, a certain gremlin :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I know! That was like inception, my made up Boards name, that I picked over 10 years ago being used by posters in a fantasy game to deduce I was a wolf!

I'd like to say we've got a bit more sophisticated in our finger-pointing since then. But ... nah!

We all know who the real werewolf is around here don't we quickbeam ? :pac:, a certain gremlin :pac:

Wait, what?. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hmmm looks suspicious like Seph :D

Rule 1 is: It's always QB.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Arooooo it is the midnight hour :)

^^^^
    Wait, what?. :P

You know what I'm talking about werewolf gremmy :pac::pac:

I read the info on werewolf ... it was like reading hieroglyphics.

Betrayed by my voice *le sigharooooooooooo*

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Lads the esb is gone saying won’t be back till 2 online have no candles so sitting here on the couch with the solar lights from the garden ....... lol

Lets hope you all feel like an early night Skybird :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

I’m only hoping little fella will stay asleep ! Put some of the lights outside his door too . Sounds like he is waking tho .......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement