Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home and so hot. It’s very hot here.

Just exchanged the L Word with my boyfriend for the first time ever for us*. Wanna share with somebody but friends are not online right now.

*Am not a teenager. :)

Aww. Though on first reading I thought you were talking about the TV show that's coming back this year :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Aww. Though on first reading I thought you were talking about the TV show that's coming back this year :o

Oh yeah. That’s a different L Word I think. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh yeah. That’s a different L Word I think. :D

Just a little!. :D Anyway, happy for you two :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubbing my belly after dinner 🤤

Suited and booted, Leaving soon for a job interview, bricking it :o, the anxiety levels are high :o.

Thanks for all the well wishes 😀, it actually went ok and hopefully I'll hear back in a day or two 😃.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Thanks for all the well wishes, it actually went ok and hopefully I'll hear back in a day or two.
    Phew, delighted you didn't "do a Seph" :D

Hope you get the job!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Phew, delighted you didn't "do a Seph" :D

What does that entail hmmmm? 😏😝

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home from Dublin on the Choo choo.
    Picking up a snack in the shop in Connolly station and I had to stop myself buying one of all the crisps!

Settled on a bag of King Cheese and Onion

(And a Twirl)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in SAMS CLUB, should be shopping but trying to work out if I should suggest we stay in Limerick, Bunratty or Shannon. Looks like the 14 hours that I shall spend there will be nighttime so each place has pros and cons

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

In the crisp tournament they had the gall to start without me. Will catch up here later.

Good luck Sephers, bring a black cat with you!

Who'd have thought that a packet of crisps would cause so much consternation. :confused:

What does that entail hmmmm? ����

An example could be giving an answer to a question you weren't asked in say an interview.

Or a crisp tournament. :pac:

Poochie: King were voted out, fair and square. Shame on you!

RMAOK: you don't get it man, you weren't there.

Have to go, Tayto are up next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

It means someone bit yer bahookie...

...ok, it doesn't :o I have no idea what it means.

NSA5SgN.gif

Someone else did it too Seph! You no longer need to carry the weight of your shame alone. :pac:

Now go vote for Tayto and give a reason! :D

Someone else did it too Seph! You no longer need to carry the weight of your shame alone. :pac:

Now go vote for Tayto and give a reason! :D

I don't think I want to now, you crisp voters are mean !

Currently deskside pouting 😛😛

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home and so hot. It’s very hot here.

Just exchanged the L Word with my boyfriend for the first time ever for us*. Wanna share with somebody but friends are not online right now.

*Am not a teenager. :)

That's beautiful FT , and great , enjoy the feelings :)

Home , in for the night now fingers crossed !

I don't think I want to now, you crisp voters are mean !

Currently deskside pouting 😛😛

I'll make you a cup of tea and I've some mini Crunchies ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside having tea with Mammy, but gonna head to McDonald’s with my friends for ice cream in a bit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Work done for the day. Ahead of schedule for now. Made myself a nice beef Szechuan. But first a beer to come down.

Had to pop into town earlier for a work related purchase and made an unrelated purchase too. Bought a new set of Kitchen knives. None of that cheap fancy **** that couldn't cut itself. Got a really great set - Swiss Line. Tried them out tonight on Beef and veg. They cut with such a finesse.:D Mrs G doesn't understand why great knives cost so much. I don't understand why great makeup, shampoo and hairspray cost so much. We're quits.:D

Dinner sounds delish G , as always !

Lost my mojo this evening , cup of coffee should bring it back :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dinner sounds delish G , as always !

Lost my mojo this evening , cup of coffee should bring it back :D

You posted about bin day in the crisp thread. :pac::pac:

Couchside in knots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Reading the paper and doing the crossword.

Another fine day, got a spot of fishing done and spent the afternoon visiting a friend who hasn't been too well recently.

• Advertisement

You posted about bin day in the crisp thread. :pac::pac:

Couchside in knots!

I hope you know what Bin Day is ;)

:D

I hope you know what Bin Day is ;)

:D

Emm ...... when the bins go out? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Home after a couple of days relaxing with family in Waterford. Really enjoying catching up with the crisp thread, but far too afraid to join in!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Couchside, stuffed after the dinner, wanting a glass of wine but too lazy to move......one more day off before the new school term starts. Looking forward to it :)

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Home after a couple of days relaxing with family in Waterford. Really enjoying catching up with the crisp thread, but far too afraid to join in!
    It's great craic and even the insults are compliments. Join in, think the semi finals are tomorrow because it appears that Omackeral is Daithi O'Shea, so he's busy with the lovely girls competition. I believe they all have lovely bottoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fmpisces wrote: »
    Couchside, stuffed after the dinner, wanting a glass of wine but too lazy to move......one more day off before the new school term starts. Looking forward to it :)

If you are a teacher, then your behaviour is a disgrace.:D Wanting wine two nights before term starts! What are you thinking!:D If I was a teacher, I'd be on the wine at 4pm every day!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Grandeeod wrote: »
    If you are a teacher, then your behaviour is a disgrace.:D Wanting wine two nights before term starts! What are you thinking!:D If I was a teacher, I'd be on the wine at 4pm every day!:eek:

:D I'm an SNA. I know isn't it shocking :eek: There's a bottle open so I was thinking I might as well finish it before it goes off, ya know, I hate waste :D

Emm ...... when the bins go out? :P

Emm , yep , that's it exactly ;)

Ask Mack on the crisp thread about it :p

Emm , yep , that's it exactly ;)

Ask Mack on the crisp thread about it :p

Hmmmmm, I smell an in joke. Spill the beans there mam.

• Advertisement

fmpisces wrote: »
    :D I'm an SNA. I know isn't it shocking :eek: There's a bottle open so I was thinking I might as well finish it before it goes off, ya know, I hate waste :D

You should also open a second bottle to keep it company.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement